• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

Kater

Banned
First time really playing the game (started playing MH3 on my 3DS but stopped because I felt lost). Hi everyone!

I just beat Seltas but it's just a first babystep. Have to beat a lot more big creatures to get a complete armour set. At least I'm having a fun time doing it. :)

lvB6dnR.jpg

Anyone want to help me level up High Rank Kirin? Started at lvl 1 and now it's finally HR. I'll share with whomever.
47-3392-1216-0084

Weapon emphasis is Hammer/Horn.

Coppanuva

Anyone up for a Dalamadur hunts? If anyone else needs it as an urgent lemme know and I'm happy to take turns on it. 14-7017-5567-6241

I have a big problem with breaking Gypceros head. The crest breaks easly, but soon after that I kill it. And I need 2 of his heads (*)

Funny I got 2 of his head last night on high rank, on the same carve. Didn't look like he had 2 heads to me!!

If the crest breaks there is a 30% chance you will get it in quest rewards. 5% on purple gyp.

Sad story, I wanted to go for gypceros s armor, and accidentally farmed for a gypceros u set. The whole thing.

Quoting myself! :)

Where are you in the game? Getting your HR up requires doing the gathering hall quests which are built for online, so the enemies have higher health. You can do them if you are a few levels past them in the caravan quests (single player). To get both ranks up, you have to complete certain 'key quests' which will then unlock urgent quests, which are the ones that advance you to the next level. Key quests are not marked in game as such, urgents are.

No suggestions? Anyone?

By tier 5 do you mean 5* caravan, or hr5?

Anyway, the way I did it was tetsucabra, then gore/Ceanataur when I got to Gore Magala for the sharpness +1.

It's very offensive but now I'm kinda getting wrecked in high rank, so I'm going for a gypceros s set until I am able to go for azure rath soul set. Anyway that's just what I'm doing there are other good options for dB.

By tier 5 do you mean 5* caravan, or hr5?

Anyway, the way I did it was tetsucabra, then gore/Ceanataur when I got to Gore Magala for the sharpness +1.

It's very offensive but now I'm kinda getting wrecked in high rank, so I'm going for a gypceros s set until I am able to go for azure rath soul set. Anyway that's just what I'm doing there are other good options for dB.

Hmmm...thanks for the suggestion. I was talking about 5* caravan, as I have only just started doing the hr1 quests.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
I thought the Kushala Daora insect glaive was pretty great and had a nice look until I realized that it is a SQUID. Why is it a squid? I don't see the relevance in that whatsoever. Once I noticed it, I could not unsee it. I no longer take that glaive seriously. A SQUID.

-Alternis

All of Daora's weapons are fashioned after animals. His Charge Blade is a turtle, his SnS is a snake, etc.

Doing some G-Rank Guild Quests (trying to get a distorted fragment). People are welcome to join. 10-9651-3414-8877 : 2585

EDIT: I decided to go ahead and play the quest since mining is involved anyway. Anybody that joins might end up waiting a few minutes.

SuperSah

Banned
I've been playing for almost seven hours straight.

oboi

Dear randoms, however; when you enter my hall, please do not embark on your own quest, you dicks.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
I've been playing for almost seven hours straight.

oboi

Dear randoms, however; when you enter my hall, please do not embark on your own quest, you dicks.
Was it a gathering quest? Sometimes people go on one and abandon immediately to reset their food effects or available quest pool.

Wanderer5

Man Seregios feels so easy lol, least on high. I actually didn't bleed at all the first time I fought him. Just made his horn, which does have a nice negate stamina use, plus doesn't sound as annoying as those bagpipes I was using heh. Negate stamina use boost should help make up the stam recov down that the Barioth armor has more.

jorgejjvr

Hm well I am netural with dragon res for both my sets, so don't need to worry for now, but I keep that in mind.:p

You're probably still not safe. Don't underestimate his power.

-Alternis

Edit: He's not even an elder dragon and he has a six star danger level. Keep that in mind, not many monsters have that.

Anteo

First Pink Rath fight, gets 2 rubies.
I guess I'm getting a Heart Rath armor!
I will get like 10 more rubies and no plates right? =/

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Just mined a handicraft+7 fast charge+6 talisman

...that I don't even want, weapon already has natural purple sharpness x__x

Top Bottom