• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most annoying avatars on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
SalsaShark said:
I gotta say, ive confused BocoDragon with soultron more than once.

Not so much now, but a few months back for sure.
It's true, our shared faith in Parappa lies at the heart of a great spiritual bond.

SmokyDave

360 said:
Yeah I'm going to have second the SmokyDave avatar. The guy himself seems like quite a cool poster with some good conversation, but that avatar. It's like the guy in the bar who hits on the girl you're attracted to and she chooses him over you so he turns to you all wasted and arrogant and is like "in your face bro" and you just want to punch a wall.

Sorry SmokyDave I think you're cool but I would like you alot better with a new avatar. How about one where you're not smashed out of your mind?
I'd say that was a pretty good summary of me :)

Keep punching that wall!

2nw22bd.gif

This one annoys me a lot:
randomavatar.php

I hate it when people try so hard to look 'cute', I don't even care if it's a dude or a chick in this pic.
Pink does not magically turn things cute.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
No one seems to have singled out my avatars yet.
I guess it's because I don't post enough?

Momo

Banned
tiff said:
Momo I just wanna say I've always liked your current avatar a lot.
Had an artistic friend make it for me, sadly she only registered for GAF yesterday so will miss out on being a new junior :I

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can't believe I read all 14 pages of hate.

When I first came to GAF I thought animated avatars were the bee's knees. Along the way it was just easier to have a stationary one, especially when it comes to photoshopping it.

If I had to pick an annoying avatar it would probably be the close up of the twisting split tongue. It's not the tongue that annoys me so much, it's actually the piercings. Not a fan.

Boonoo

BGBW said:
Can't believe I read all 14 pages of hate.

When I first came to GAF I thought animated avatars were the bee's knees. Along the way it was just easier to have a stationary one, especially when it comes to photoshopping it.

If I had to pick an annoying avatar it would probably be the close up of the twisting split tongue. It's not the tongue that annoys me so much, it's actually the piercings. Not a fan.

D:

Although, really, I would prefer it without the piercings as well. Maybe I'll try and edit them out. I bet I could get the 3 around the mouth pretty easily. I don't mind the nose ring.

Loads of hate for the tongue one, that one doesn't bother me.

People seem to hate anything that moves, involves asian girls/pop stars, is from a shit TV show, is from a good TV show, is anime or is an outlined floating head.

Did I miss anything?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
ResidentDante said:
What the fuck is cool about asian women making a complete idiot of themselves making childish looks?
It's Kawaiiiii you baka gaijin. ( ´∀`)

ResidentDante said:
oKmRD.gif
leZHE.gif
2ceke87.jpg
sSayc.gif
SNSD-CHIEFS.gif
YF0g8.gif
15dmce0.gif
leSTy.gif

What the fuck is cool about asian women making a complete idiot of themselves making childish looks?
This couldn't be quoted enough times for truth!

Most animated (motion) avatars are shit and very distracting in here, Animé? GTFO of the house!, Pokémon?? Grow the fuck up! Justice or Gomez?? see Animé & Pokémon.

I'm also with team anti-stretchy (wrong) proportion avatar.

Also crappy low quality, pixelated ones, or simply just bad art/composition?!? why? How hard is it to find a nice and clean 100x100 or less jpeg on the Goddamn Internets these days?

Other than those I'm quite okay with the other ones. Don't mind the sports teams, athletes, celebrities, supermodels etc. those are pretty pedestrian and not offensive, unlike the ones mentioned above!

Gaming is perfectly fine of course! (So long as it's not Pokemon)

Keep it classy and mature GAF.

Momo

Banned
EricHasNoPull said:
Most animated (motion) avatars are shit and very distracting in here, Animé? GTFO of the house!, Pokémon?? Grow the fuck up! Justice or Gomez?? see Animé & Pokémon.

Keep it classy and mature GAF.
Guy, I hope you arent equating amine with immaturity, because thats dead wrong.

Jenga

Banned
Momo said:
Guy, I hope you arent equating amine with immaturity, because thats dead wrong.
as a fan of amine, I can fully attest to the foolishness of equating it to immaturity

anime on the other hand, whoo whee that shit is for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom