• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most annoying avatars on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Lebron said:
That would be my guess, since only socially awkward teenage boys listen to Death Metal.

And girls her age listen to katy perry, gaga, Ke$ha?

I don't know what the kids are into today..

crazy monkey said:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/blood_of_rose/Other/t_exploding-head.gif

i can not belive this is allowed as avatar. one guy has it here

I agree with this. The head exploding gif and Cheezmo's avatar are not safe for work by any stretch of the imagination.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Dresden said:
This is his world.

We just live in it.

if this is his world, then who made and sustained the world before he was born?

G-Fex

Dresden said:
This is his world.

We just live in it.

My god...so it's true.

This world is awful then.
you know that head exploding isnt real right

cheezmo's makes me think he has girls tied up in his basement.. creepy

I have girl dolls tied up in my room. (no not real dolls, stitched ones).

I should spruce them up with some blood ^_^

I don't like this one...

153tbwx.gif

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I think we've discussed avatars enough. Now would someone create a "Most annoying posters on GAF"?

You know you want to.

G-Fex

Jinfash said:
I think we've discussed avatars enough. Now would someone create a "Most annoying posters on GAF"?

You know you want to.

You want a civil war, well I won't be a part of it.

Salazar said:
How huge is the difference between mental and cognitive activities ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia#Psychopathology_and_personality_traits
I'm having a hard time locating the Cohen study but they also talk about a 20 point difference between a person attracted to people within the same age range and a common occurrence of left handedness.
Medalion said:
Every GAF thread eventually disintegrates into pedo related terriotry
Ah so you were part of the Babysitters Club discussion a few months back as well.

Salazar said:
Had nothing to do with the question I asked, but as it was a disingenuous question, we can leave it here.
sorry I read that as if we were talking about pedophiles society defines the mental and cognitive difference of that between a person who should and can accountible for their actions and a person who has the rights of a child. think of how different you were before getting your driver license and after and continue to scale upwards year by year.

crazy monkey said:
t_exploding-head.gif

i can not belive this is allowed as avatar. one guy has it here
I always wondered if that was real. I knew it couldn't have been though.

Also, there is this guy with a "ghost" looking lady and a stretched mouth. Looks like an old historic picture. What is that from? I asked him, but he just gave me an ass hole remark. Said it was the Devil LOL.

deVIZtator said:
It just comes off as being so douchey, who is this dude?
Diplo. He's a DJ, and the avatar is from "Evil Boy" by Die Antwoord. Go look it up, it's... somethin else. I started off hating it but now it's kind of awesome. :lol

Barrow Roll said:
Diplo. He's a DJ, and the avatar is from "Evil Boy" by Die Antwoord. Go look it up, it's... somethin else. I started off hating it but now it's kind of awesome. :lol
Same here. I remember first seeing the avatar and thinking, "who the fuck is this shithead bobbing his head?" Now I can't even think about the avatar without cracking a smile.

Lebron

Barrow Roll said:
I'm not quite sure what exactly I just watched.

G-Fex said:
Wait a second...does this mean...all people aren't the same and don't mature at the same time?

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
Other cognitive distortions include the idea of "children as sexual beings"

LProtag

tiff said:
What do mental differences have to do with attraction? When you see a girl do you think "God damn, I bet she has the cognitive abilities of an average college freshmen!"?

I avoid the girls who I assume to have the cognitive abilities of an average college freshman. Freshmen are the worst.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
brianjones said:
cheezmo's makes me think he has girls tied up in his basement.. creepy
I don't have a basement.

G-Fex said:
I should spruce them up with some blood ^_^
Would you like to borrow some from my Bitch?

It would give me a chance to run in my new S&W.

Am I being serious? You'll never know :p

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
jred2k said:
cN7SE.gif

I stop and stare at these ones every fucking time I scroll past them. I don't find them annoying, however.

It is a bit weird seeing an avatar from something I've fapped to. Maybe it was the same guy but there's another avatar of her in an orange shirt. Also fapped to that.

Veidt said:
if this is his world, then who made and sustained the world before he was born?
Rick Astley man...

Dark Octave said:
I always wondered if that was real. I knew it couldn't have been though.
The head exploding head clip is from the film Scanners. You can thank Dick Smith for the awesome realism. He achieved the effect by filling a prosthetic head with livers and exploding it with a shotgun blast.

Also, there is this guy with a "ghost" looking lady and a stretched mouth. Looks like an old historic picture. What is that from? I asked him, but he just gave me an ass hole remark. Said it was the Devil LOL.

There you go old chap. He lied btw, it's a pic of God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toseWcEt-fM

Borgnine said:
It is a bit weird seeing an avatar from something I've fapped to. Maybe it was the same guy but there's another avatar of her in an orange shirt. Also fapped to that.
You're thinking of lightless_shado. He always uses Tiffany in his avatars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom