• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most annoying avatars on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo said:
Depends on how the sunlight hits her

29oqzr7.png

Momo said:
I.m 18 years and 1 day old, my girlfriend is 17 years 355 days. We did it 5 minutes ago, discuss.
Are you attracted to her specificly because she is younger than you do you lust after 13 year olds?

G-Fex said:
Now I know you're just hating.
He said discuss. In legal terms what he is doing is wrong but in personal belief sense I could care less about 10 days I could careless about 1 year. but when you are 18 and are lusting after 14 year olds or you look at a girl and think she looks 15 I want to fuck her. You are a few sticks short of a bundle.

G-Fex

practice02 said:
He said discuss. In legal terms what he is doing is wrong but in personal belief sense I could care less about 10 days I could careless about 1 year. but when you are 18 and are lusting after 14 year olds or you look at a girl and think she looks 15 I want to fuck her. You are a few sticks short of a bundle.

That's cool. I'm a reverse pedophile, I prey on older women.

So whats your opinions on furries?

G-Fex said:
That's cool. I'm a reverse pedophile, I prey on older women.

So whats your opinions on furries?
indifference as long as they aren't hurting anybody. I mean if a friend of mine told me they were a furry I'd rip on them. I haven't read enough about a furries psychological profile to make up my mind.

G-Fex

Snowman Prophet of Doom said:
Sure hope mine's not in this thread.

Impossible everyone loves calvin and hobbes, I don't quite get it myself though.

practice02 said:
indifference as long as they aren't hurting anybody. I mean if a friend of mine told me they were a furry I'd rip on them. I haven't read enough about a furries psychological profile to make up my mind.

They are a silly bunch they are.

Lebron

ResidentDante said:
oKmRD.gif
leZHE.gif
2ceke87.jpg
sSayc.gif
SNSD-CHIEFS.gif
YF0g8.gif
15dmce0.gif
leSTy.gif

What the fuck is cool about asian women making a complete idiot of themselves making childish looks?
Again, all my rage and hate. I thought the toddler Gomez ones were bad, but no, I stand corrected.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I think more people would quote my avatar if I stuck with one for more than a month. lol

practice02 said:
So an 18 year old thinking a 15 year old is hot is a weird creep? You are dumb.

Darknessbear said:
So an 18 year old thinking a 15 year old is hot is a weird creep? You are dumb.
Sometimes I like to focus in on one element of something and critisize people for it as well.The mental and cognitive differences between a 15 year old and an 18 year old are huge.

tiff

Banned
What do mental differences have to do with attraction? When you see a girl do you think "God damn, I bet she has the cognitive abilities of an average college freshmen!"?

G-Fex

practice02 said:
Sometimes I like to focus in on one element of something and critisize people for it as well.The mental and cognitive differences between a 15 year old and an 18 year old are huge.

Annoying teenagers are annoying, not a big evolution of maturity there.

stupei

Weird how this thread is getting creepier the more the junior tries to psycho-analyze the creepiness of others.

Dresden said:
Homer would be a Hufflebro.

Flanders is a complete Huffleponce, so they'd probably end up bunking together. Doh.

PantherLotus said:
I made love with this post. Since you're into it, check out the article by joe posnanski about taking his daughter to harry potter world. Don't read it in front of other guys.

That was really great. Thanks for the recommendation.
Though when I said "annoying girl," I did mean that part literally. :\

Also like Hermione, I totally read things and then have FEELINGS about them that I'd like to DISCUSS and SHARE. So yeah, thanks for that.

tiff said:
What do mental differences have to do with attraction? When you see a girl do you think "God damn, I bet she has the cognitive abilities of an average college freshmen"?
It reflects on the person doing the looking. Also within nature the physical body reflects sexual maturity. what does it say about someone who wants to fuck something that is not sexually mature yet?

tiff

Banned
practice02 said:
It reflects on the person doing the looking. Also within nature the physical body reflects sexual maturity. what does it say about someone who wants to fuck something that is not sexually mature yet?
Dunno. Don't really care. I just wanted to post that "cognitive abilities" line.

G-Fex

Lebron said:
That listens to Death Metal? Such a thing can not exist, kind sir.

She's using it to be ironic?

crazy monkey said:
um it is real enough to find annoying much more so than girl in a bikini or anything else for me.

Your dancing spider-man is giving me cancer.

crazy monkey said:
um it is real enough to find annoying much more so than girl in a bikini or anything else for me.

ok, you find it annoying, thats cool, but how should it not be allowed as an avatar?
new rule: FAKE VIOLENCE IS BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom