• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most badass Actor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk Douglas
kirk-douglas1.jpg

I am genuinely upset it took gaf this long to give kirk douglas a nod.

sI3Uo.jpg

All man.

Also
YFx1m.jpg

Lee Marvin

Carcetti

Charles Bronson!

Such an amazing look and air about him. Wow. I don't think any of these others will ever top him at least when it comes to me.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Daniel Day Lewis

http://i.imgur.com/GKwrE.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ufGai.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7zToC.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]
gonna be tough to beat for consistency.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Lots of misinterpretation here, badass characters maybe, but ACTOR?

90 percent of this thread cant hold a candle to JACKIE CHAN

jackiechancopy.png

This thread should be dominated by Jackie Chan pics.
Jackie_Chan_37.jpg

It's one thing to act like a badass it's another when you have to be a badass just to act like a badass onscreen. Jackie is the later.

The man pushed himself to crazy extremes just for the pure sake of movie making. He studied and practiced number martial arts training and harden his body for totally dangerous impacts of stunt work for action, braking nearly everything to get people in theaters to be awed, and in the process essentially redefined martial arts action films several times. He did things like break away from revenge kungfu flicks with his classic Snake in the Eagles Shadow, again with the action adventure period piece sailors and pirates spectacle with Project A, and redefining action cinema into the modern cop genre with the brilliantly breathtaking Police Story. His devotion and obsession lead to a 3 month shooting process (the length of most films shooting schudule) just to stage the final fights scenes in the masterpiece Drunken Master 2.

His movie history speaks for itself. In his prime the man was damn near unbreakable. The man is a living legend in cinema.

UrokeJoe

This thread should be dominated by Jackie Chan pics.
Jackie_Chan_37.jpg

It's one thing to act like a badass it's another when you have to be a badass just to act like a badass onscreen. Jackie is the later.

The man pushed himself to crazy extremes just for the pure sake of movie making. He studied and practiced number martial arts training and harden his body for totally dangerous impacts of stunt work for action, braking nearly everything to get people in theaters to be awed, and in the process essentially redefined martial arts action films several times. He did things like break away from revenge kungfu flicks with his classic Snake in the Eagles Shadow, again with the action adventure period piece sailors and pirates spectacle with Project A, and redefining action cinema into the modern cop genre with the brilliantly breathtaking Police Story. His devotion and obsession lead to a 3 month shooting process (the length of most films shooting schudule) just to stage the final fights scenes in the masterpiece Drunken Master 2.

His movie history speaks for itself. In his prime the man was damn near unbreakable. The man is a living legend in cinema.

I thought the topic was Most badass Actor? His skills are lacking in that department. He comes across like a cornball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom