• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most watched anime on Crunchyroll by game console

jholmes

alot of people here dont seem to understand how to read the charts

Yeah, they show what is viewed on certain consoles compared to the norm. For example, if you watch on Wii U, you're almost twice as likely to watch Ace Attorney as an average viewer.

It's shocking how the PS4 and Xbox lists deviate so little from the average compared to the Wii, Wii U and Vita.

I've seen a few episodes of that, it's a surprisingly funny show. It's about a female protagonist who's incredibly into BL, but was unattractive but she was fine with it since her passion is in watching boys be cute together. However, one of her favorite characters from one of her favorite animes dies in one of the newest episodes, and she breaks down and stuffs herself in her room with depression. When she comes out she lost a lot of weight and when she goes back to school, she's suddenly a beauty and has a lot of superficial attention by the pretty boys in the school who begin to make moves on her.

And it goes from there, but the show can be surprisingly witty and has a few good messages that ultimately develop in it. I didn't finish it but only since I've been busy.

That...actually sounds interesting? Would not have guessed it from the title.

RRockman

Banned
I'm pleasantly surprised to see that the Wii U has JoJo. I'm severely dissapointed in the other consoles however. Is it because Wii U owners arent afraid to try different things?

A) It's generic as fuck, if you look up generic in the dictionary, its picture is there.

B) Shit gets profoundly creepy with the fan service later on.

That can be said with every Shonen Anime. But Bleach made things worse by having Strawberry being a bland character.

Like really the Avatar arc is the worst with where Erza is basically strip naked and tortured by one of the villains. All the panels are drawn sexually and many panels of just her bare ass.

Hiro SMS fetish was over 11 that arc.

Also why did Hiro start making incest jokes with Cana and Gildarts?

Wow, I finished watching the Grand Magic Games Arc a while ago. What the hell happened?

Ray Down

Banned
That can be said with every Shonen Anime. But Bleach made things worse by having Strawberry being a bland character.

Wow, I finished watching the Grand Magic Games Arc a while ago. What the hell happened?

Implying Natsu isn't bland like stale white bread as well?

The anime might censor it but in the manga Erza and Mira are captured and strip naked.

One person takes Mira to get turned into a demon and the other takes Erza to be shocked tortured, I also think tentacles happen but I can't remember.

Hiro dick started writing the story more than it was before.

As someone that just recently finished the Little Witch Academia features and is 2/3rds through Kill la Kill, I can't imagine anything from last year surpassing that (although I know I'm LTTP). I'll check out the new Trigger show (Kiznaiver -- horrible name) and a few other things (Mob Psycho 100 springs to mind) but I'm just waiting for the LWA series to start.

I just got back into anime and I'm looking for exceptionally well animated and well written stuff that doesn't rely too heavily on tropes (unless they're done really well), so if anybody has any recommendations, hit me up!

Black Lagoon

Top Bottom