• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mountain Dew Xbox One Promotion - www.every2minutes.com

SCE_Syn

Neo Member
I'm still giving out free membership for a few more days. Hit me up now. Those of you that PM'ed me already and, have gotten membership, feel free to tell what you thought about it.

eaglecreek

Neo Member
I waited to post until I for sure got all 3. I won in the 700's, 1000's, and 4000's (on black friday)... I got the 2nd one before I got the first one that we won.. the first one came 2 days after the second one came and the third one took the longest. All 3 were won with a grand total of 109784 points. A little disappointed though I thought the 3rd one I won was Dead Rising 3.. but I got another Ryse. Other than that I spent a grand total of: $145 out of pocket! :) I hope they have more auction style giveaways with other things.

SCE_Syn

Neo Member
I waited to post until I for sure got all 3. I won in the 700's, 1000's, and 4000's (on black friday)... I got the 2nd one before I got the first one that we won.. the first one came 2 days after the second one came and the third one took the longest. All 3 were won with a grand total of 109784 points. A little disappointed though I thought the 3rd one I won was Dead Rising 3.. but I got another Ryse. Other than that I spent a grand total of: $145 out of pocket! :) I hope they have more auction style giveaways with other things.

How! How many accounts did you use?

Top Bottom