• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Kutarchin and Mr. Potatomoto (AKA VGCats #214)

Not a parody, but just showing the VGCats guys that it's not necessary to hammer the point home in three separate frames. Once is enough, and if you must do it twice, use more efficient writing:

VGhumans.JPG

bengraven

Please bring on more photoshops. I want something to take the terrible taste of a decent VGCats out of my mouth.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Stupid comic. Sucked.

DS was funny. Green things are cute as all-****. So it's not a total failure, I guess.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
vgcats214_edit.jpg

Yeah, I got nothing. Even if this one ran the usual eight gazillion panels too long, it wasn't as horrible as I'm accustomed to.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Brobzoid said:
ummm, so this is like those polish black-n-white art-house films, right? Impossible to see what the **** is up, unless you're on shrooms or something. :\

just a sec, need to fire up my pipe....
If you didn't get it I'd suggest laying off the shrooms for a while.

Zeed

Banned
Luckett_X said:
I like how he's a complete Nintendo fanboy as well, and the mechanism for his joke breaks down when you consider Sony is TRYING to make as many as possible.[/I]
WE GET IT ALREADY. YOU ****ING HATE NINTENDO. YOU CAN STOP NOW.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Grecco said:
LOL at the guy playing DS on the PS3 Line :lol
omg! I can't believe it! why would someone who owns a DS want a PS3?? Boggle

Battersea Power Station said:
Not a parody, but just showing the VGCats guys that it's not necessary to hammer the point home in three separate frames. Once is enough, and if you must do it twice, use more efficient writing:

VGhumans.JPG
did the original have a typo? because I don't understand why you'd want to change "completely" to "complexly" in that sentence.

temp

posting on contract only
bune duggy said:
did the original have a typo? because I don't understand why you'd want to change "completely" to "complexly" in that sentence.
Can't look at the first page to see that it did?

temp said:
Can't look at the first page to see that it did?
can't look at the first page to notice it's missing now? the VGCat guy must have changed it on his server, hence why the image in the OP is correct while this photoshop isn't.

I figured it out about 30 seconds after I posted, oh well.

temp

posting on contract only
bune duggy said:
can't look at the first page to notice it's missing now? the VGCat guy must have changed it on his server, hence why the image in the OP is correct while this photoshop isn't.

I figured it out about 30 seconds after I posted, oh well.
Oh, I had it cached. Well... I stand by my point.

I thought there were a few funny ones.

Even if the GAF versions aren't totally hilarious, it's interesting to see what people can do with the original comic.

Top Bottom