• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
yablewit.png

I want to believe, but I've been burnt too many times.
And why can't they use a style that reflects the original game. Advent Children is its own thing; don't retcon my OG Cloud.

Jackano

It's the perfect, yet obvious, fake to clickbait people and get them to the site just before E3, so likely they will follow the show on it.
Well played, Siliconera.

zulux21

FF7, Shenmue 3, The Last Guardian...

Some people are setting themselves up for dissappointment... ....willingly.

yeah... there is no reason to get hyped for rumors this time of year.
Personally I would love to see people's reactions if the creators of Shenmue get on stage on one of the conferences, but don't announce Shenmue 3, but instead a Shenmue 3 kickstarter with like a 20 million goal.

What is even the point of releasing the port, then? Unless the remake is happening in 2020

Considering we've heard nothing on the port that was supposed to be out by now, I wouldn't be surprised if it was silently cancelled

We deserve to get full PS1 Classics support anyway. Not that bullshit.

Mendrox

yeah... there is no reason to get hyped for rumors this time of year.
Personally I would love to see people's reactions if the creators of Shenmue get on stage on one of the conferences, but don't announce Shenmue 3, but instead a Shenmue 3 kickstarter with like a 20 million goal.

That kickstarter would have double of that in a few minutes...

Blobbers

I thought Verendus said that FF VII Remake was coming, but it was like 700th on SE's priority list.

Something doesn't add up.

Lol.

I'm glad I only care about one piece of vapour ware-TLG.

It's hilarious and sad seeing FFVII and Shenmue fans get continually hyped for things that will likely never exist.

If you cared about all three franchises you'd need an asylum at this point.

Id be happy with the damned port tbh. They said spring...and its now June.
Record keeper has me itching to play this...but I'd rather play the PS4 port than the slow ass PAL original.

big_z

the reason they keep porting the original game is because they hope fans will replay it, realize its not that great and stop bugging them to remake it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom