• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My computer chair smells of ass and I need it not to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trin

You could try one of those deoderizer sprays they make for smelly shoes.

Maybe take some Beano too.

LordCanti

Wear two pairs of pants and/or a diaper. No shit should be getting through a single pair, but that seems to not be the case here.

3phemeral

This reminds me of that time I was at the gym and the dude using the ab machine next to me had this same odor emanating from him. I thought I could just finish my set and deal with it, but it got progressively worse and started to irritate my nose and eventually my eyes started to water; somehow, it became spicy. I couldn't endure it any more, so I left, but that entire night, I was worried I might end up sitting on a machine he used.

Log4Girlz

Use those dryer sheets that are scented, place on seat and put a towel over it all for a day or so...that should help after your febreeze treatment.

:lol my pun was not literal! The flatulents are the problem here. I'm not pooping in my chair!

Man, this is totally a problem I have too. Sometimes I beef so hard I wonder if the chair is going to melt or something. :(

Either way, those poolecules are part of it now, man. Embrace it. The chair is the sum of it's many years cradling your ass.

Worse comes to worst, just burn it and get a new one.

edgefusion

How old is the computer chair? Ever spill any milk or something on it? Buy a new chair and be less gross in future.

slit

What the hell makes your farts smell nice or not at all? IT PASSES BY POOP BEFORE IT COMES OUT!

Charcoal underpants may come in handy here. The foul smelling gas coming out of your rear passes through a charcoal filter. It will stop the stink from transferring and emitting from your chair, not to mention it will allow those around you to breathe easy again.

alphaNoid

Banned
I just bought a new chair when moving out of my apartment recently, mostly because all the fake leather was stripping off in tiny pieces and it was toast. I had the chair for 4 years. During that 4 years my ass farted an unimaginable amount of times into the fabric. Tons of bare ass fap sessions and all around general computer throne type activity. Before putting it outside I gave the seat a quick sniff .. I had to know. And by gods, it was the foulest of fouls. Like dead corpses, sprinkled with hot garbage drizzled in fumunda cheese. Years of ass, years of taint secretions all piled, rubbed and caked into one centralized location giving off a toasty aroma.

Instead of throwing it in the trash I put it by the dumpsters. I knew someone else in my complex would see the chair, realize it was in sound shape but just rubbed off leather and take it home. I figured, the chair must live on and my ass, and my taint secretions deserved better than rotting away in some public dump. I imagine as I'm typing this some poor bastard is sitting right on that hot mess.

I suppose a part of me never left that apartment complex.

I just bought a new chair when moving out of my apartment recently, mostly because all the fake leather was stripping off in tiny pieces and it was toast. I had the chair for 4 years. During that 4 years my ass farted an unimaginable amount of times into the fabric. Tons of bare ass fap sessions and all around general computer throne type activity.

Before putting it outside I gave the seat a quick sniff .. I had to know. And by gods, it was the foulest of fouls. Like dead corpses, sprinkled with hot garbage drizzled in fumunda cheese. Years of ass, years of taint secretions all piled, rubbed and caked into one centralized location giving off a toasty aroma.

Instead of throwing it in the trash I put it by the dumpsters. I knew someone else in my complex would see the chair, realize it was in sound shape but just rubbed off leather and take it home. I figured, the chair must live on and my ass, and my taint secretions deserved better than rotting away in some public dump. I imagine as I'm typing this some poor bastard is sitting right on that hot mess.

That got me laughing.

FStop7

Banned
OP do you frequently have mud butt?

During that 4 years my ass farted an unimaginable amount of times into the fabric. Tons of bare ass fap sessions and all around general computer throne type activity. Before putting it outside I gave the seat a quick sniff .. I had to know.

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

akira28

hrm...my chair smells pleasant...like herbal something or other.

not what I expected, but you ppl have some problems.

edit:
Ricolaaaaaa!

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
I just bought a new chair when moving out of my apartment recently, mostly because all the fake leather was stripping off in tiny pieces and it was toast. I had the chair for 4 years. During that 4 years my ass farted an unimaginable amount of times into the fabric. Tons of bare ass fap sessions and all around general computer throne type activity. Before putting it outside I gave the seat a quick sniff .. I had to know. And by gods, it was the foulest of fouls. Like dead corpses, sprinkled with hot garbage drizzled in fumunda cheese. Years of ass, years of taint secretions all piled, rubbed and caked into one centralized location giving off a toasty aroma.

MacGasping.gif

TommyT

Use those dryer sheets that are scented, place on seat and put a towel over it all for a day or so...that should help after your febreeze treatment.

If you can get under the padding, leave some dryer sheets.

Dryer sheets are good for fragrance and deodorizing (They absorb the 'bad' smell and overpower it)

Will surely try those. I can't get into the padding without cutting the fabric.

OP do you frequently have mud butt?

Nope, I always use baby wipes after nor is there any direct ass to chair contact.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs

lloydheave.gif

Marleyman

Banned

tumblr_m3ete1EfaD1qh8zxb.gif

GavinGT

Banned
Dilute some vinegar with water, put it in a spray bottle, and spray it all over. Then leave it out in the sun for a few days.

The sun alone will do wonders in killing the smell.

Aristion

Banned
So I have a rather nice and padded office chair I use to enjoy lengthy periods of time on the computer. Shit happens, pun intended, and it's about time I try to get this thing smelling on the up and up. Currently I have the chair disassembled and I've used some Tuff Stuff to lightly clean it followed with some Febreze. It sits outside air-drying and I fear this will not be enough. Anyone have any suggestions or experience forcefully facilitating foul flatulents from a fluffy faithful chair?

LMAO the same thing happened to me. Lots of fapping wearing only my boxers did that to my old computer chair (spray-farts and the whole nine-yards). I also pissed on it when I was 13ish. I eventually threw it out, though.

Drencrom

Thanks for the laugh

Philia

LMAO I died. XD

I should say I love this thread because its hilarious. I have a soft faux velvet cushion office chair I had for more than 7 years. It was recently like last year or something when we noticed this horrid squeaking noise coming from it whenever I swiveled or rocked it. So we turned it upside down to oil it and such. It was then when I smelled the chair (for oil of course) and of course it definitely smelled like ass. I sprayed febreze all over it as often as I could lmao.

EDIT: A detergent sheet sounds brilliant, I would totally do that if I could put it in.

Gumbie

I'm gonna get fired at work for laughing my ass off.

Also, this needs a dramatic reading.

Akahige

Dahzodn.jpg

Meier

Funny you should post this. My fiancee complained about how awful my chair at home smells like a week ago. I sprayed a ton of Febreeze on it.. hopefully that helps. I've never noticed the scent since I guess we all get de-sensitized to stuff like this if we're always around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom