• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My dog got hit by a car (PICS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yencid

Kittonwy said:
Why would a vet make a dog take a cat scan.
Indifferent2.gif
too late

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
just don't throw him out into traffic again and you should be good to go

also, don't take the pill, it's for the dog asshole

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Snuggler said:
just don't throw him out into traffic again and you should be good to go

also, don't take the pill, it's for the dog asshole

Nah dog got some free shampoo, i got a tell GAF to chill pill.

Anti inflammatories........... if he takes them will it stop him from catching on fire? only one way to find out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Anti inflammatories........... if he takes them will it stop him from catching on fire? only one way to find out.

catch yourself on fire, roll towards him and see what happens

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

ChubbyHuggs said:
I was hoping that after all this trolling he would do a big reveal and say, "I am a vet bitches."

Ah wells, got some real crazies.

Need a reverse dog fort, dead and coming back to life as zombie dog.

DonMigs85

Ah wells, got some real crazies.

Need a reverse dog fort, dead and coming back to life as zombie dog.
Still, your brother was a dodo for leaving the gate open.
Even if the dog hadn't run out, crims could have gotten in!

dejay

Banned
Vet did less than i did :lol :lol

Of course, all they look for is malformation, inflammation and they poke around a bit. You could have done that yourself :)

Good to hear your dog is fine.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

dejay said:
Of course, all they look for is malformation, inflammation and they poke around a bit. You could have done that yourself :)

Good to hear your dog is fine.

CHECK YOURSELF, GAF will bite your face off. Main reason I took him to vet was because I was worried about a snake bite.

dejay

Banned
CHECK YOURSELF, GAF will bite your face off. Main reason I took him to vet was because I was worried about a snake bite.

GAF - the biggest bunch of self opinionated "experts" I've never met. I remember when my brother's arm was ripped off by a crocodile; GAF was all "take him to a hospital" and "he might die, what's wrong with you?"

What-eva.

MNC

dejay said:
GAF - the biggest bunch of self opinionated "experts" I've never met. I remember when my brother's arm was ripped off by a crocodile; GAF was all "take him to a hospital" and "he might die, what's wrong with you?"

What-eva.
I am totally not going to avatar quote you.

Ducarmel

That is a jack Russel right! My dog is a Jackie.

My greatest fear is she will get loose and get hit by a car. She has doon it four times and all four times I have been surprised she has not got hit by a bus. One time I was chasing her for 20 minutes in the street.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

slidewinder said:
You should at least give your dog a more badass name after this incident.

Nugget is pretty bad ass, in Aus if you call someone a Nugget means they are small n tough..... like he is.

Ducarmel said:
That is a jack Russel right! My dog is a Jackie.

My greatest fear is she will get loose and get hit by a car. She has doon it four times and all four times I have been surprised she has not got hit by a bus. One time I was chasing her for 20 minutes in the street.

Jack Russel X Fox Terrier, crazy mix just because of their drive and energy.

Patrick Bateman said:
Best wishes to the little guy.

Could you hunt down the driver?

Would be pointless, dude was just driving, was dark n all. My fault as much as anyones.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Will try. Only the second time its happened........well first time he was "run over" just him rolling under the car as it reversed.

to make it even, I highly suggest that you let a pack of wild dogs maul you

Thaedolus

Gold Member
So I woke up at like 3:30 AM and can't go back to sleep and a thread about a dog getting hit by a car is making me ROFL. WTF

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

Update.

Dog almost died AGAIN. Ate a Cane Toad at my mums, got very, very sick...... paralysis, eyes going all over the place, legs seizing up rock hard, vomiting, shits etc. Took to vet, got three injections on some tranquilizer and another to slow his heart rate. Spent about 3 hours spasming and stuff just now. He's awake now and walking around poorly, drugs still haven’t worn off.

Going to buy a muzzle and a bunch of protective shit i think. 3 near death experiences in 3 days, good grief.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No pics :/

ZZMitch

Holy shit, so many over reactions in this thread. The dog is fine!

More white knighting in this thread then the drunk women one, wow.

Edit- on second thought, get this dog a straight jacket or something

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
DonMigs85 said:
Eh, I guess he was just doing his part to help eliminate invasive species

c2SSb.jpg

I'm sorry.

How old is your dog? It would explain the eating things and bolting out into the middle of the road stuff.

suzu

Your dog sounds like he needs to be supervised all the time or just not be left out by himself. Poor doggy.

Rikyfree

GO TO A VET YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOUR DOG MAY LITERALLY BE DYING AS I WRITE THIS, CUNT! GRRRRR, IF YOU WERE HERE, I'D PUNCH YOU AND TAKE THE DOG TO THE VET MYSELF.

GDGF

Soothsayer
NaughtyCalibur said:
For some reason I expected to come into this thread and see pictures of a totally healthy dog alongside a absolutely totaled car. God that would have made my night.

Cute dog, though.

That's what I thought I was gonna see too. Glad your dog made it.

Edit: Just read the whole thread. Your dog shouldn't have dropped out of school.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The second pic reminds me of the look on a fighter's face, when he just woke up on the mat.

"It's over?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom