• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My girlfriend is a lesbian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
I'm going to tell gaf a secret to staying with beautiful women.

NEVER STOP HAVING SEX WITH THEM. EVER, not one week.

If they're dating another guy, still ask for friendship sex, blow jobs, and try to please them. If they're dating women, the same applies.

As long as you continue to have sex with a woman, she's tied to you. And nobody is going to swoop in getting more sex as long as you're still there.

o_o

Aren't you the guy who got deported because your girlfriend reported you to the police?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485058

0_0

I never threatened her, I never shouted at her, I never hurt her.

Supposedly it's against the law to write unwanted emails. It's "stalking", I was hurt. I wanted to stay and not lose her because I loved her.

She gets me banned from school by telling the security there she fears for her "safety", which was complete bullshit because a month before we were still sleeping together. I was dating a very stupid bitch. Who thought it was ok to lie to hurt me.

O_O

Oppo

Yup, I should have never stopped fucking her. When I tried to switch the relationship from physical to emotional I didn't realize that when I stopped requesting sex from her she stopped caring about me.

And actually, if you continue into what happened to me. Her muslim parents and her lied to the police to get me deported. And the police continued to bully me into a guilty plee that I should have never taken. I was deported because of a shit system, because I never threatened or hurt her. I never did anything more than to try keep communication cause I thought I needed her.

Truth is, she just liked being used.

Since than I know whats up. Sex is all there is to a relationship.

Wow. Wow. I remember that thread.

You really didn't learn anything, did you. I actually find you to be a bit scary, truth be told.

Your profile still says you're a line cook from Toronto, btw. How's the beat poetry going?

I swear I've read thousands of stories like the OP's.

Don't understand why some girls think being bisexual means they suddenly have the right to be in an open relationship. It doesn't help that most "bisexuals" I've met are the "HEY GUYS I KISSED A GIRL ONCE, I'M BISEXUAL" type.

btrboyev

Sexual preferences aside, open relationships are never equal. Men are on the losing side 9 times out of ten.

Say goodbye to her and tell her to get bent.

FStop7

Banned
This sums it up.

gb_jeffeyes4iyhy.gif

Back on topic - OP, consider it a blessing in disguise. You said you loved her enough to marry and obviously that would have been a disaster, so you escaped what could have been a much worse experience. You'll find someone else who actually cares enough to respect you.

I should elaborate that: The movie Closer i think depicts this philosophy well, that even if you seem like a douche for wanting sex after a woman tries to break a relationship. That the sex itself just changes the mentally of how people see each other.

But truth be told, i'm sleeping with one woman now in my life. And having an emotional email long distance friendship with another. I think if I stopped sleeping with woman A, I will also lose just days when we hang out.

But I've always struggled with women, my 2 cents. You don't want to lose someone, keep the sex going.

You really didn't learn anything, did you. I actually find you to be a bit scary, truth be told.

Don`t be scared of emotional people. I`ve learned to not be sensitive.

akira28

Nope. I'm not that easy. I'm too dumb to even notice actual flirting.

I just usually assume they're nice girls looking for conversation.
*cries*

If they're dating another guy, still ask for friendship sex, blow jobs, and try to please them. If they're dating women, the same applies.

As long as you continue to have sex with a woman, she's tied to you. And nobody is going to swoop in getting more sex as long as you're still there.

This is both very smart and very sick minded. This is mental manipulation at it's best.

Sibylus

Banned
I know what this thread was about at its outset, but all I care about at this point is how well Igby's magic semen stands up to the denaturing light of serious scrutiny.

I should elaborate that: The movie Closer i think depicts this philosophy well, that even if you seem like a douche for wanting sex after a woman tries to break a relationship. That the sex itself just changes the mentally of how people see each other.

Please leave Natalie Portman alone; refrain from including her into your crazy philosophy.

But truth be told, i'm sleeping with one woman now in my life. And having an emotional email long distance friendship with another. I think if I stopped sleeping with woman A, I will also lose just days when we hang out.

But I've always struggled with women, my 2 cents. You don't want to lose someone, keep the sex going.

Don`t be scared of emotional people. I`ve learned to not be sensitive.
You sound like the most insecure guy on the planet.

I went through a break up with a chick after two in a half years. It sucked but were tried to remain friends. For that reason we sort of ended up getting back together....you know, but in that weird way. Hanging out every day, still fucking a lot, even still going over families houses for holidays. When it would come to one of us getting close to saying "I love you" we always would bite our tongues. Like I said...weird situation.

So I end up meeting this other chick during this time and she was super cool, we were both really into each other. So for the longest time I would hold off having sex with this chick, because I didn't want to be that asshole dude banging two chick at once. I know...morals. It got to a point where I would spend the beginning of the night at one girls house and then lie saying that I had to leave cause I had work early the next morning, but then go over to this new girls house to spend the night. Still...I fucking felt so bad and would fool around with the new girl, but would never go all the way. Btw, which resulted in the worst case of blue balls I have ever experienced. At the time I thought it was just a saying, but no....blue balls is an actual thing and it's fucking horrible. Anyway, the old girl started to become more and more of a bitch so I eventually said, "fuck it", and banged the new (much hotter) chick. Which felt horrible in my mind....but amazing to the rest of me.

Shortly after the old girl end up breaking up with me and I acted like I was all sad.....but I really wasn't, I was more relieved. And I started seriously dating the new girl.

Fast forward a year in a half after dating the new girl and I get a phone call from the old girl. She is telling me how she has reached this moment in her life when she feels like she needs to change (I don't know maybe she became a lesbian). And she wanted me to know that I was always such a good guy and that she was such a bitch. She thought that she should tell me that she cheated on me twice while we were dating.....Needless to say I no longer felt bad for fucking this new girl while I was kind of seeing the old girl.

Sorry for the long rant. I guess what I am getting at is try not to be hung up on this girl. Yeah, you should spend sometime recovering and shit. Just don't wait, thinking she will come around or something. Don't be hesitant to get back on the horse and find a new someone. Maybe.....bang some other chicks along the way.

Oppo

NaughtyCalibur said:
ITT: We learn that life is exactly like that one Natalie Portman film.

The Professional

celtickennedy said:
Btw, which resulted in the worst case of blue balls I have ever experienced. At the time I thought it was just a saying, but no....blue balls is an actual thing and it's fucking horrible
...wait... what?

tumblr_lgmu41bFwd1qa5kqno1_500.png

Yup, I should have never stopped fucking her. When I tried to switch the relationship from physical to emotional I didn't realize that when I stopped requesting sex from her she stopped caring about me.

And actually, if you continue into what happened to me. Her muslim parents and her lied to the police to get me deported. And the police continued to bully me into a guilty plee that I should have never taken. I was deported because of a shit system, because I never threatened or hurt her. I never did anything more than to try keep communication cause I thought I needed her.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaomg

So are you a diagnosed sociopath or has no one gotten around to officially diagnosing you yet

Ultima_5

i once time asked my ex-gf if she ever had sex with a girl. she said no, and i told her that she should try it as it's quite fun. then she did and now i'm single.

So are you a diagnosed sociopath or has no one gotten around to officially diagnosing you yet

I'm dyslexic. And I went through trauma after being robbed of my life. I was diagnosed with severe depression. I'm sure you guys have had much better relationships than I have.

I see how what I wrote sounds awful and twisted, but I really see that as the downfall of how I lost who I really loved. I told her I didn't want sex with her anymore and that was my death sentence. Since, I've moved on from believing in anything more than friendships and sex.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I see how what I wrote sounds awful and twisted, but I really see that as the downfall of how I lost who I really loved. I told her I didn't want sex with her anymore and that was my death sentence. Since, I've moved on from believing in anything more than friendships and sex.

I have no idea what you're talking about. If you want an emotional relationship with someone you tell them you don't want to have sex with them anymore?

Oh god, why am I getting myself involved in this.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. Wow. I remember that thread.

Your profile still says you're a line cook from Toronto, btw. How's the beat poetry going?
Oh shit, me too. Dude sounds rapey

I'm dyslexic. And I went through trauma after being robbed of my life. I was diagnosed with severe depression. I'm sure you guys have had much better relationships than I have.

Sex being an important part of your relationship doesn't mean it was the only important part of the relationship. I'm sure if you'd told her you didn't want her to talk to you any more, but would gladly continue having sex with her, she'd have left you over that too.

you have to ask?

I guess I'm just curious if he literally sees women as some kind of NPCs that act deterministically depending on the actions of nearby men, or if he elided the caveat that yeah of course you can't do that in such a situation, sex should be used to help keep a relationship healthy and not force it back on track, etc.

(´・ω・`)

FACE

Banned

Is the girl you were stalking a menstruating child who's waterproof to a depth of fifty meters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom