• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

You said that Soma S2 was ruined because of what I said, so I applied it to MHA. Anyway I already said that for the most part I don't care about the extra stuff. I thought I might've before the anime aired but while i'm watching it I can't find myself caring about any of it. You like it and that's fine but I just don't care about the stuff and that's it.
Just to clarify, Soma was ruined because they went and adapted lots of chapters super fast and they ended up cutting lots of stuff. Lots of good character stuff. Keep that away from my MHA adaptation.

Puruzi

Banned
Just to clarify, Soma was ruined because they went and adapted lots of chapters super fast and they ended up cutting lots of stuff. Lots of good character stuff. Keep that away from my MHA adaptation.

I don't want them to cut anything that's in the manga already, I just don't care for the extra stuff.

I like the extra stuff so far, though it's not really what I want them to expand on. Gimme more slice of life stuff pls.
This+ I really want to see Gran Torino and Endeavor fight the Nomus during the Stain arc. That's extra stuff I really want to see added.

Also during the exams. It would be really cool to see the other students vs teachers we couldn't see in the manga.

I love this art so much!
https://mobile.twitter.com/ry_o_ta_/status/867037750033235968/photo/1
DAhWMV-WsAI-g_I

I really enjoy the added scenes of Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods looking at the television screen while they are on duty.

Mt. Lady starts watching the sports festival, to which Kamui Woods reminds her to do her job.

As the festival progresses he kind of stops doing his job and joins Mt. Lady in spectating.

It's the added touches that enhance the world-building for this series: the sports festival is the event to watch for up-and-coming super heroes from UA

DBANmrMXUAE15YA.jpg:large

We need more MidoKiri teamups as their ability can greatly complement each other. I hope more panels like these are incoming in future arcs.

Tamaki having a panic attack...what, I have a bad feeling again. Please dont get hurt x2.

Nightbird

We need more MidoKiri teamups as their ability can greatly complement each other.

All jokes aside, do they really?

I mean, I guess they work well together for such "assult" styled missions, but they both really actually need someone who can deal with ranged threats. (Momo maybe?)

Actually, it's interesting to think about which heroes would work the best together. (excluding allrounders like Todoroki or Bakugo who are dangerous in both, close and ranged combat)

caliph95

All jokes aside, do they really?

I mean, I guess they work well together for such "assult" styled missions, but they both really actually need someone who can deal with ranged threats. (Momo maybe?)

Actually, it's interesting to think about which heroes would work the best together. (excluding allrounders like Todoroki or Bakugo who are dangerous in both, close and ranged combat)

Kirishima and Bakugo compliment each other better both work together well and their powers compliment each other, So i guess Deku and Todo(though it would probably Ochako)

Chase17

Thoughts on 139

-Like DTL said, we need more Deku Kirishima team ups.
- Tamaki was great this chapter, and how they went about his typical negative attitude. He has easily been the best of the big 3 to me.
-Heroes didn't take of their shoes. They are the real monsters.
-I always find it funny when it flashbacks a character has radically different hair. I'm not sure why.
-I'm ready for mackerel power hype.

Horikoshi's comment
I watched the anime version of Todoroki vs Midoriya. It made me cry so much.
I can't believe how amazing it turned out
Is it Saturday yet?

Nightbird

Kirishima and Bakugo compliment each other better both work together well and their powers compliment each other, So i guess Deku and Todo(though it would probably Ochako)

Kirishima and Bakugo would work well indeed, but I feel like Todoroki doesn't need anyone. He'll just freeze everything around him as soon as he feels threatened.

Kirishima and Bakugo would work well indeed, but I feel like Todoroki doesn't need anyone. He'll just freeze everything around him as soon as he feels threatened.

I think that if the Stain fight showed anything, it's that in collateral damage situations Todoroki is just too slow to respond to close-range threats.

Oh man this chapter...DTL tells the truth we need more KiriDeku. The 2 best characters wokring together! Also seems like Suneater gets the spotlight next! Will be cool! The guy is super cool.

Wonder when the anti-quirk bullets will show up. We already have enhancers.
Horikoshi's comment

Is it Saturday yet?
I wish we were...I need my hype!!!

caliph95

I failed to notice her boots. I need to read the manga again because I didn't notice her during the sports festival.

If I only see the costume, I don't think I can make the connection.
Pretty sure it's an anime thing because she's a pony.

It's not hard considering she's a pony and she has reins and stirrups in the costume
and it was a joke based on it

Veelk

Banned
Kinda want MHA to end soon for us to get it. Plus more dragon ladies

Oh my god, I'm imagining something like Fullmetal Alchemist but with more fantasy elements and I would literally kill for something like that from Horikoshi. It'd be the best possible news aside from Arakawa making another fantasy manga.

Top Bottom