• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

Puruzi

Banned
um ok holy fuck the ending part was godly

ZCNjSYh.gif

Holy shit that episode was fucking amazing.

Any of the people that ever wondered if the anime is worth it to watch (like veelk), yes, its worth it if even just for this episode. What the fuck brehs. What the fuck was that animation+soundtrack at the end.

LotusHD

Banned
Holy shit that episode was fucking amazing.

Any of the people that ever wondered if the anime is worth it to watch (like veelk), yes, its worth it if even just for this episode. What the fuck brehs. What the fuck was that animation+soundtrack at the end.

Episodes like this are the reason I vastly prefer watching anime. Not all adaptations will be great, but when they are... Oh man.

Meffer

Episodes like this are the reason I vastly prefer watching anime. Not all adaptations will be great, but when they are... Oh man.
Makes me all the more excited when they'll animate Stain's come at me bro moment, or when Deku fights the muscle dude and Deku becomes a hero for a kid. Or All Might defeating All for One.

Veelk

Banned
I'm gonna wait to get the Bluray, but I'm happy that it got the treatment it deserved. Todoroki vs Mad Midoriya is still one of the best moments of the entire manga.

I took that interaction with Iida's older brother as taking place concurrently with My Hero Academia, before Stain attacked.

This new chapter solidified that it takes place before. So now I look forward to seeing the older versions of the vigilantes in MHA, should they make a cameo

Copper

I really hope we get to see 1000000% Smash this season.

If people are this hyped about the last episode people are going to blown away by what's coming.

Meffer

I really hope we get to see 1000000% Smash this season.

If people are this hyped about the last episode people are going to blown away by what's coming.

Not this season, no way. There's the Stain arc next which will likely take 3/4 of the next half or the entirety of what's left. Then the Exam arc and the finally the Summer Camp arc.

caliph95

We likely won't even get the summer camper till next year
this arc for this cour is 24 chapters
while stain and exams are 26 IIRC

Nightbird

I hope this season ends with the introduction of All for one.

It would be huge for anime only to not only know that the one that injured All Might so badly wasn't only someone much more dangerous than we first assumed, but also that this individual is still active, and he's actually teaching Shigaraki.

Considering that Season 3 will most likely cover United States of Smash, it would be cool to do the same thing they did with Stain (introducing him before his first manga appearance)

Not this season, no way. There's the Stain arc next which will likely take 3/4 of the next half or the entirety of what's left. Then the Exam arc and the finally the Summer Camp arc.

Gran Torino is important to get to, but I'm not looking forward to so many episodes' worth of being stuck in an alley. The exams and camp will be much more easily adapted to animation.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Just wondering: what chapter was yesterday's ep, and what's the latest chapter? Anime only watcher here

Chase17

Deku vs Bakugo 2
All Might vs All for One
Deku vs Todoroki
Deku vs Muscular
Deku and Bakugo vs All Might

Either Deku vs Bakugo 1 or Bakugo vs Ochako would be next.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I'm way behind on Vigilante.

On chapter 4. I did not expect Pop Step to look like that 😂

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Anime viewers are going to be so pissed when it is revealed that Deku didn't get a single recommendation.

Jintor

they were probably thinking of the insurance costs of taking on an intern who blows his own limbs off whenever he demolishes a city block

Lunar15

I wouldn't have given him a recommendation: The fact that he seemingly has little control over his power and gets totally injured every time he attacks makes him a walking liability.

Top Bottom