• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

TheFlow

Banned
Remember when everyone thought Mirio had problems because he totally annihilated Class A

he honestly gave them a reality check. I don't think he will die/lose his powers. I want him to be all might 2.0 and show how Deku can surpass all might's style.

That Kaminari!!!!!!!!!1
DByPHuzXsAApSAU.jpg:large

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
So just went and bought the digital version of vol. 1 (had the physical volume already). I was going to ask someone to identify a hero in the first two page spread at the beginning, but I just noticed Uraraka is in the crowd and Endeavor is on the screen in the background.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Side note: i wonder if they banged or if there are any rules frowning upon that sort of thing. Firefighters have a ridiculously high rate of marrying someone they've saved, i wonder if thats the same with heros?

Philippo

Yaoyorozu's body should be illegal.

It's literally the first thing that comes to my mind everytime the character is on screen.

The good thing is, imho, is that she's hot and attractive even if she's not that much sexualized (in comparison to the industry standards).

Jintor

the recolour actually makes him appear human again lol. the manga has him so wildly different artstyle i actually found it difficult to tell if he was supposed to be wildly mutated as well or not until they mentioned his only quirk was the thingy

Jintor

There was a thing in a pretty recent chapter where deku was looking at his scarred hand as a reminder of the price he paid and effort he went to to save todoroki I think.

It comes up once in a while

Philippo

In retrospect:

-All Might staying silent while Deku's saying "you should choose someone else" is so funny, he's probably thinking about Mirio lol

-Having known Ingenium a bit in Illegals makes me feel a bit more for him being hurt :(

Top Bottom