• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheerilee

MAD has never been a valid form of entertainment.

That clip, however, was very well done.

MAD TV has never been good. MAD Magazine, on the other hand, used to be iconic. I suspect that MAD was well past it's prime by the time they decided to move in on TV, and that's why their TV has always been bad.

Sergio Aragones (Groo the Wanderer) started cartooning for MAD Magazine in 1963, and he's still great.

$200

Banned
Everyone probably knows this already but it's pretty weird how much crossover stuffs there are out there between ponies and Team Fortress 2. It only takes a few related videos on Youtube to get from one to another.

Not complaining though, I love them both.

Okay, that last page was... interesting...

Anyway, more fuel to the "Equestria is a post apocalyptic Earth" theory:

S4H6Ml.jpg

Buried tire

OR

Fragment of gargantuan hoof?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Watched episodes 10&11 last night. They were both good.

10 was the better of the two for sure. Definitely had some laugh out loud moments. Pinky is quickly becoming my favorite. When she said she had to go find a trumpet and then imitated a person playing the trumpet, damn that was good. And then of course her playing that musical contraption at the end was awesome too. I thought it was funny how a different town was infested with those bugs and they didn't give a shit. They were just glad to get rid of them lol kinda fucked up. Also, how those bugs were sticking on to Rainbow was funny. And then her tornado thing was cool. Good episode, want to watch again.

Episode 11 with the snow round up was good. I was surprised to hear that the voice actor were good singers too. Pretty clean, felt like I was watching a Disney movie or something. Also the ice skating scene was good. When Twilight was trying to skate it reminded me of Bambi. Also Pinky is great.

So yea, I'm enjoying the show. Probably gonna watch 2 more tonight.

Only 3, actually. Pinkie Pie has Shannon Chan-Kent (because Hasbro was incredibly impressed with her in Mr. Ingram's demo tapes), Twilight has Rebecca Shoichet (because the singing is recorded in Canada and Tara Strong is in California, generally), and Rarity has Kazumi Evans (because... I don't know why, actually). Fluttershy, Applejack and Rainbow Dash are all sung by their speaking actors.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
The chances of Tara's statement causing a resonance cascade are highly unlikely! Even if that artist did tell her to prepare for unforeseen consequences as a result of her actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom