• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Hahahaha, people still think grotesque/toilet humor/gross out humor is good just because of shock value.

I bet you think John K. is a good cartoonist too.

Psxphile

Yes. Tara has indeed mastered the fine art of trolling. ;)

For her next trick Tara will conduct an impromptu visit to 4chan's /b/. Hilarity undoubtedly ensues.

Orcastar

Tara Strong's Twitter said:
Just remember...

H3xnf.jpg
https://twitter.com/#!/tarastrong/status/172354353133404160

Let's have some cute and dawww to balance things out:

Ikael

For me, I think everything he
has done has ranged from inoffensively unfunny to disgusting and utter shit. To say he is the best person in the fandom is absolutely hilarious.

If the brony community wants to shun him and not deal with his garbage 'work', then I will only respect them for it.

Noone is saying that you must compulsory love his work. It is just that if you don't like it, it's fine: you don't like it, the world keeps spinning, end of the story. But to actively shun him (or any other person, for that matter), and trying to get his work erased from as many placed as possible just because you really, really, really dislike its work and don't want it to "spread" as if it was some kind of lethal virus, even if it isn't harming anyone is an intolerant attitude onto itself. I remember one fandom group that also got quite harrassed and demonized by some persons just because they liked an utterly harmless (albeit, kinda charming) children TV show, too. I personally like communities the more inclusive they are. The fact of seeing complete opposites like Egophiliac and this guy liking the same show makes me feel all fuzzy inside ^^

And now, in order to close with somethig awesome: steampunk Spike!:

2.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I watched episode 16 (?)...Sonic Rainboom. One of my favorites this season. Intro was hilarious! "Yay...yay....*deep breath*...yay" ..."too loud" Hahhaha so awesome. Her cheering the whole game was hilarious too. Damn, and Rarity was a bitch. She was all pumped to help Rainbow Dash and then she betrayed. I actually couldn't believe she entered the contest herself. The Sonic Rainboom was bad ass. It just looked awesome. The animation in this show is top notch man. I liked how she dissed those kids that were making fun of her the whole time at the end. Fuckin tools were like, "lets hang out" and she's like, "nahhhhhhhhhh I'm a baller now" Awesome episode. Might watch it again tonight. Also, LOL at Pinkie Pie tasting the rainbow(Skittles (trademark)) What a ditz.

McNum

I watched episode 16 (?)...Sonic Rainboom. One of my favorites this season. Intro was hilarious! "Yay...yay....*deep breath*...yay" ..."too loud" Hahhaha so awesome. Her cheering the whole game was hilarious too. Damn, and Rarity was a bitch. She was all pumped to help Rainbow Dash and then she betrayed. I actually couldn't believe she entered the contest herself. The Sonic Rainboom was bad ass. It just looked awesome. The animation in this show is top notch man. I liked how she dissed those kids that were making fun of her the whole time at the end. Fuckin tools were like, "lets hang out" and she's like, "nahhhhhhhhhh I'm a baller now" Awesome episode. Might watch it again tonight. Also, LOL at Pinkie Pie tasting the rainbow(Skittles (trademark)) What a ditz.
Sonic Rainboom is one of the better episodes in Season 1, yes. Fluttershy almost steals the show, which is impressive when you consider Rarity and Rainbow Dash. And it was good to see Dash get to show just how awesome she can really be. And yep, the opener with Fluttershy cheering is pretty much one of the iconic moments of the show. It gets referenced a lot in fan works, and a couple of times in the show, too.

Glad you're enjoying it so far.

Parfait

Also, these look pretty amazing:

And they're for sale! 6 EUR a pop or 10 EUR for two. I might just have to order some if she makes a Twilight one.

That's some damn pretty art, except she doesn't seem to have the original art of those anywhere on her deviantart. Oh well :(

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Hey guys, remember all the times I whined in IRC about my connection issues? Well apparently enough people have complained and the provider is "servicing" the phone mast. Problem is that completely knocked out my service and it could take three weeks to fix which is a long time with nothing to do and trips to the library for job applications.

Ah well. See you in a while, ponyfriends... :(

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, remember all the times I whined in IRC about my connection issues? Well apparently enough people have complained and the provider is "servicing" the phone mast. Problem is that completely knocked out my service and it could take three weeks to fix which is a long time with nothing to do and trips to the library for job applications.

Come back to us soon, Thnika. I'll be saving you a premium seat.

McNum

Well, good thing it's getting fixed. I hope it works out quickly. See you when it does Thinikkaman.

Parfait

Animu ponies are amazing.

Regular Pone are great!

Human Ponis are ok

Anthro Ponies are the work of the devil, I dare you to prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom