• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Nintendo Thread: Mii Nintendo, U Nintendo, Wii Nintendo

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
50 Gold coins to expire by the end of the month and all I got as options are 30% discounts for games I already have or played -_-

...willing to donate for map pack codes etc?

Coupons are tied to accounts, but maybe we can do giveaways for coded items so no coins really get wasted?

Zeeman

I'm actually rather surprised we never got a single full game since the launch of the service until now (or atleast, not that I can think of). That Zelda Picross game, Metroid Fusion and Wario Ware Touched are the only ones I can think of. Two of which were made specifically for the service (or one atleast repackaged). Shame we haven't had more of that kind of software.

If you're in NA there have been a few other games offered, but all towards the beginning of the service. Mario 64, DKCR, and a few others

zroid

Banned
oh wow I actually got my birthday offer. almost 3 weeks after my birthday lol. apparently it expires at the end of the month so I don't have much time... not sure if I'll get anything, I have most of the games that I would want already.

here is the list

Nintendo 3DS Family
Hyrule Warriors Legends
$49.99
$34.99

Nintendo 3DS Family
Bravely Default™
$39.99
$27.99

Nintendo 3DS Family
Pokémon™ Super Mystery Dungeon
$49.99
$34.99

Nintendo 3DS Family
Super Smash Bros.™ for Nintendo 3DS
$44.99
$31.49

Nintendo 3DS Family
Mario & Luigi™: Paper Jam
$49.99
$34.99

Nintendo 3DS Family
Mario Kart™ 7
$34.99
$24.49

Nintendo 3DS Family
Super Mario™ 3D Land
$34.99
$24.49

Wii U
Super Smash Bros.™ for Wii U
$64.99
$45.49

Wii U
Mario Kart™ 8
$64.99
$45.49

Wii U
Just Dance 2017
$59.99
$41.99

Wii U
The Legend of Zelda™: Twilight Princess HD
$64.99
$45.49

Wii U
Paper Mario™: Color Splash
$74.99
$52.49

Wii U
New Super Mario Bros.™ U and New Super Luigi U™
$74.99
$52.49

Wii U
Yoshi's Story
$9.99
$6.99

Yeah I got my email too. Wii U line up is kind of sad

Hard to decide on what to get. I have most of the 3DS stuff besides Bravely Default, Super Mystery Dungeon, and Paper Jam

Bowl0l

oh wow I actually got my birthday offer. almost 3 weeks after my birthday lol. apparently it expires at the end of the month so I don't have much time... not sure if I'll get anything, I have most of the games that I would want already.

here is the list

Nintendo 3DS Family
Hyrule Warriors Legends
$49.99
$34.99

Nintendo 3DS Family
Bravely Default™
$39.99
$27.99

Nintendo 3DS Family
Pokémon™ Super Mystery Dungeon
$49.99
$34.99

Nintendo 3DS Family
Super Smash Bros.™ for Nintendo 3DS
$44.99
$31.49

Nintendo 3DS Family
Mario & Luigi™: Paper Jam
$49.99
$34.99

Nintendo 3DS Family
Mario Kart™ 7
$34.99
$24.49

Nintendo 3DS Family
Super Mario™ 3D Land
$34.99
$24.49

Wii U
Super Smash Bros.™ for Wii U
$64.99
$45.49

Wii U
Mario Kart™ 8
$64.99
$45.49

Wii U
Just Dance 2017
$59.99
$41.99

Wii U
The Legend of Zelda™: Twilight Princess HD
$64.99
$45.49

Wii U
Paper Mario™: Color Splash
$74.99
$52.49

Wii U
New Super Mario Bros.™ U and New Super Luigi U™
$74.99
$52.49

Wii U
Yoshi's Story
$9.99
$6.99
Is your list not for NA?
Received my voucher too. Most likely buying Twilight Princess.

zroid

Banned
Color Splash is the only one that I don't have already (besides PMD and Just Dance, which I'm not interested in). I borrowed it from the library a few months ago and it was fun enough for the few hours I played. Don't really want to spend $50 on it though.

Shiggy

Europe
Nikki & Friends (theme) - 200 platinum points
Swapdoodle - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - 30 gold points
Swapdoodle - Nikki's Simply Adorable Animals - 30 gold points
Swapdoodle - Super Mario Basic Lessons - 30 gold points

Available starting tomorrow.

ASaiyan

Banned
Haven't checked in a while and there are actually some decent discounts on 3DS games I still haven't picked up yet (Picross 3D, NSMB2, Luigi's Mansion, etc.). Might have to check those out when I get paid next week.

Also, I would advise anyone who has yet to play Pocket Card Jockey to do so immediately, lol.

nubbe

Found out I already had the Splatoon theme after I spent my points

So an EU 3DS give away Splat theme
Quote for code

Really hoping they start offering discounts for Switch games, i don't plan on buying anything for the Wii U and the last thing I'm buying for the 3ds is Metroid. I mean I'd probably buy I am Setsuna if I could get it for $30.

Blam

So I'm wondering what exactly was the point of me grabbing that id before the switch came out since I don't see it being used anywhere.

octopiggy

Got an email today asking to fill out a questionnaire relating to Snipperclips for 30 platinum coins
woo!
. Haven't looked at it yet. Is this a thing for a bunch of games? Or am I the chosen one?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Any footage of the Nikki theme/what the music is like? Considerng I've still got 140+ gold coins, I really only been spending them on 3DS themes, but I fear I'll buy one too many & then can't get something I truly want.

TheMoon

Any footage of the Nikki theme/what the music is like? Considerng I've still got 140+ gold coins, I really only been spending them on 3DS themes, but I fear I'll buy one too many & then can't get something I truly want.

2516259a4e53f7ce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEWOpbwECc8 (first one)

nickgia

Really hoping they start offering discounts for Switch games, i don't plan on buying anything for the Wii U and the last thing I'm buying for the 3ds is Metroid. I mean I'd probably buy I am Setsuna if I could get it for $30.
I hope they make the Switch stuff available soon. I've been sitting on a ton of coins and they're all going to expire in the next few months.

Javier

Really dumb the "Login to eShop weekly" 30 coin reward is still for 3DS and Wii U only.

Like, come on, Ninty. The Switch eShop has been out for months.

Dumb question but I just bought a new 2dsxl today, never owned a 3ds.

Anyways where are the GBA games in the e-shop? I wanted to buy FE:SS and Minish Cap but I can't find em in the VC tab and couldn't find em through a search either.

Anyways where are the GBA games in the e-shop? I wanted to buy FE:SS and Minish Cap but I can't find em in the VC tab and couldn't find em through a search either.

They don't sell them. GBA games were only available through the ambassador program.

tmarg

There aren't any. SNES games are the only ones exclusively available on the N3DS VC.

I'd personally love to have the GBA Castlevanias, but alas.

Olinad

Neo Member
Hey there, I got 280 platinum points expiring today and nothing to spend them on (I already got all the themes I like). If anyone wants something, let me know ;)

Olinad

Neo Member
Only thing I use expiring platinum coins on is Mario Run.

Haven't been playing Nintendo mobile games for a while, my phone becomes as hot as lava as soon as I turn one on (Pokèmon Go included) and I'm having battery problems (it turns off at 40% charge for no reason). It's a nightmare to play on the thing in the summer.

...that's also why I prefer playing on consoles, lol.

Top Bottom