• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Sale

I bought Battlefront. Seems like it's worth $30 for a big Star Wars fan with a nice audio setup.

Can't wait to check it out this weekend!

Yukiari

Did you read past the first post of that thread?

I'm sorry, I'm very tired right now, did I make a bad mistake?

Shizuka wrote:

The update only says that it adds the ability to upload your save to the Playstation Network so that you can continue your game on the PS4. However, it is over 600 Mb, so I decided to start a new game and check out the translation. Compared to the videos on youtube of people starting a new game with the old translation, it appears to be totally different, and much better!
I can understand what the characters are saying!!

Yes, I see where I'm wrong now. Sorry about that.

Lylo

Uncharted Collection just dropped to $28.79. Hope this isn't old news, didn't see it mentioned in the thread yet.

This is very tempting, less than $10 per game, but i don't really need it...i think i'll just wait for Thief's End.

StereoVsn

Well, I'll throw you a warning from my perspective. I've played Tales of Vesperia, Graces f, Hearts R and Xillia to completion, and I quit Zestiria after 10 hours because it is one of the most boring experiences I've had with any RPG. Garbage story, garbage camera, and bad graphics even considering it's a PS3 port (copy paste dungeon textures yay) didn't help either.

How do opinions work? I played all of the above and I liked Zesteria more then either Xillia or Xillia 2 and more then Hearts R and Graces F (graces had better combat of course). Mind you that was on the PC port but there is not all that much difference.

I'm actually playing through Mass Effect 3 right now and I was wondering, is the DLC worth purchasing if I am typically the person who doesn't play story DLC? Is it absolutely crucial to play them?

Tizoc

SO is the spend 100 get 15 back sale over with for ps4? I know I saw it like a day ago and I don't see it now.

I was unaware such a promo was going on.

I'm actually playing through Mass Effect 3 right now and I was wondering, is the DLC worth purchasing if I am typically the person who doesn't play story DLC? Is it absolutely crucial to play them?

Citadel is the best ME dlc, you HAVE to get it.

Also that one DLC that gives you an extra character, From ASHES i think it is.

What kind of games are the Crisis games, 3rd Person Shooters? Are they any good, or worth getting in to if I haven't played the first one? $8 for the two sounds pretty good if they're fun.

Apdiddy

Bulletstorm worth a fiver? I remember really loving the demo.

You won't be able to Platinum it (if you even care about that sort of stuff). EA killed the online servers about two years ago and there's some online trophies.

Otherwise, if you don't care about that, it's a great FPS game and the skill kills are a great part of it.

DeviantBoi

I have the regular Dragon Age installed.

If I buy the GOTY edition that's on sale right now, do I need to redownload the game or do I just download the expansions (I don't own any).

I'm temped to get NHL 16, but is it worth it to buy it now or just wait for 17.

Honeslty the game is quite avg...

I can easily beat CPU at every level and online the game is repetitive...

there's easy way to score and Protect puck/ cross crease is still the Key,

As a sports game it's quite avg....Rocket League is way more fun

If I buy the GOTY edition that's on sale right now, do I need to redownload the game or do I just download the expansions (I don't own any).

Just download expansions, I bought it and it listed all DLCs included the game, you just choose which DLCs you want to download

Picked up Tales of Grace's f and Rory Mcilroy during the sale.

Man is Rory Mcilroy a barebones game. I almost feel ripped off at $13 for that game. Feel bad for all the people that paid full price.

Varg

Banned
Didn't see it mentioned but God of war 3 remaster on ps4 is also 50 percent off making it 20 bucks. Thinking about picking up that and dark souls 2. Never played ds2 but I loved the first one

Johndoey

Banned
Didn't see it mentioned but God of war 3 remaster on ps4 is also 50 percent off making it 20 bucks. Thinking about picking up that and dark souls 2. Never played ds2 but I loved the first one
Dark Souls 2 isn't quite as good as the first imo. But it's still a solid enough game, I doubt you would regret the purchase. I think the boss design (in terms of look) is a step down from DS1 in particular.

Noi_

Banned
How is Tales of Hearts R? I don't think i've heard anything good about it but if its decent I might give it a try.

Harusame

I forgot I had $75 added to my account during Christmas. I just bought Digimon Cyber Sleuth and picked up both Sword Art Online games on the Vita. With $7 left, I'm not quite sure whether or not I should pick up Katamari or One Piece Unlimited World Red.

While I'm not disagreeing with any of your points I think it's still the best one they've done yet. As for the cross crease, it's typically what they shoot for in real NHL hockey as well, at least cross slot to cause lateral movement for the goalie.

Edit: Rocket League is amazing too.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!

Been waiting on a God of War 3 discount. Bought.

Now debating on Zestiria and Pirate Warriors 3. Zestiria had a good PC port right? I was considering that route instead. Never watched or have any knowledge of One Piece, but I love Musou games, just unsure if Pirate Warriors 3 is worth it without being a fan.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!

GotY edition is not a separate bundle. It is just the core game with all additional DLC, so it just adds all the expansions to your add-on list under Inquisition ready to download.

Cornbread78

Been waiting on a God of War 3 discount. Bought.

Now debating on Zestiria and Pirate Warriors 3. Zestiria had a good PC port right? I was considering that route instead. Never watched or have any knowledge of One Piece, but I love Musou games, just unsure if Pirate Warriors 3 is worth it without being a fan.

The biggest difference for Zesteria between PC/PS4 is that you can download the 60fps mod for it on PC.

How is sword art online re: hollow fragment from a gameplay perspective? Can anyone give me any good comparisons? I have 0 interest in anime and I will often just turbo mash through any story in video games. If I am just looking for an interesting loot action RPG, does this game do enough to satisfy?

Maddocks

All I needed to hear, skip. I still play rocket league and always have a blast, I'll stick to that then.

Sora_N

How is sword art online re: hollow fragment from a gameplay perspective? Can anyone give me any good comparisons? I have 0 interest in anime and I will often just turbo mash through any story in video games. If I am just looking for an interesting loot action RPG, does this game do enough to satisfy?

Uh probably not? It's not worth it especially if you don't like anime, most of the game is fanservice.

Uh probably not? It's not worth it especially if you don't like anime, most of the game is fanservice.

I appreciate the input. I managed to find a gameplay and loot narrative in games like .hack that really hooked me, but from every video I've watched from SAO, I simply cannot tell if there's any hooks like that in the game.

cj_iwakura

Finally bit the bullet on Ranko Tsukihime. Looking forward to it. The game's a collaboration between Suda51 and Crispy's(behind the brilliant Tokyo Jungle).

Went for Kingdoms of Amalur + both story DLCs ($10) and added 2 of the Mass Effect 3 DLC for around $17 total.

Psst, the sale is still on.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I was thinking of buying Battlefield 4 Premium for PS4 but does anyone know if the community on the platform is still healthy at this point?

joecanada

I was thinking of buying Battlefield 4 Premium for PS4 but does anyone know if the community on the platform is still healthy at this point?

Oh yes it is. It's still my most played fps due to server search... You can search local servers >>>>>> every other console fps.

I believe the numbers are quite high still too if you look up daily numbers. I believe theres websites. I still never bought dlc due to launch fiasco and I find full games 64 players every night.

Top Bottom