• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai X Tecmo Koei - New Musou Countdown [For PS3] (Rumor: One Piece Musou???)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevelyon

Anyone seeing this doing a million solid in JP? One Piece license couldn't be hotter at the moment, musou titles usually perform extremely well in all their incarnations. Tie them together, I can't see how this wouldn't do MASSIVE numbers.

If anything it should eclipse Ken's Rage, which was five or six hundred thousand.

Melville

From redon of Arlong Park forums:
T in 2ch announced a new One Piece game for PS3.
106 :T ◆PecpvbY4/. :2011/08/31(水) 18:14:31.63 発信元:218.46.115.61
PS3でワンピース海賊無双出るね。
発売日価格は未定

ohana confirms this new ^^
15 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/08/31(水) 18:35:20.31 ID:CN8se435P
海賊無双 PS3から
発売日等未定。

9/17 TGSにて プレミアム映像出展

夢のコラボレーション
ルフィ達の激闘が無双の力で超進化!大人気漫画と最強アクションとの、奇跡のタッグが
ついに実現する!!

So it's basically confirmed, yay!

Shadow780

I want something like:

7Z6WE.jpg

+

6dLHl.jpg

+

K8D5al.jpg

Reknoc

Varth said:
Yep. Awful.

They did? So Scamco's dickery to the UK started before One Piece Gigant Battle.

Trevelyon said:
I think something like the battle of Marineford & Enies Lobby could be a large focus of this game, since it fits perfectly into the musou structure. But there's a whole mess of big open battles that they could create scenarios for.

So pumped to see screens.

Alabasta and Skypiea fits as well.

Takao

Banned
Reknoc said:
They did? So Scamco's dickery to the UK started before One Piece Gigant Battle.

Probably will continue with Saint Seiya PS3 next year as well!

Where am I going to import that from? :(

Varth

Takao said:

Any italian, (french or spanish, too) shop should do. Saint Seiya ha always been a fan favourite here.

Reknoc

Takao said:

If it doesn't have all languages then Italy may be your best bet, that's where the english version of Gigant Battle was released at least.

Reknoc

DMPrince said:
it's better than some fighting game. hopefully it plays different than the bleach one. wish it was a RPG adventure though.

It should do, since it'll probably be developed by the typical Musou team. Though I wonder if it's more Gundam or Fist of the Northstar.

hirokazu

1. I can't believe it really is a Musou game. We were joking with the SERIES HERE MUSOU guesses, right?

2. Hahaha.

3. I... yeah, this was probably expected.

Pein

Banned
hirokazu said:
1. I can't believe it really is a Musou game. We were joking with the SERIES HERE MUSOU guesses, right?

2. Hahaha.

3. I... yeah, this was probably expected.
what else could tecmo koei, really offer besides musou or DOA?

Nice.
Great thing about Musou games is that I ALWAYS check out the source material after playing the game.

Koei/Namco/Bandai/Tecmo/Omega Force/??? just might make a One Piece fan out of me.

Shit, I never paid much attention to this cos I really thought it would just be another Musou game (which I've gotten tired of)

But ...
One Piece Musou, HELL YEAH!!!

klee123

Pein said:
what else could tecmo koei, really offer besides musou or DOA?

I'm still waiting for Ni Oh, which Koei have every year since reveal that it's still in development.

The last piece of news with regards to Ni Oh was that it's currently being made by Team Ninja. Not sure if that's a good thing after seeing NG3 =(

LiK

Bebpo said:
Wait, if it's revealed in jump....jump scans are out already; shouldn't there be some confirmation by now?

i wish, my usual sources are not posting anything on twitter so no scans up yet

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Bebpo said:
Wait, if it's revealed in jump....jump scans are out already; shouldn't there be some confirmation by now?

Are already available some Jump scans?
And is there nothing about OP so far?
Don't tell me 2ch has owned the world...

LiK

gundamkyoukai said:
One Piece Musou would be awesome and i would have to import .
It could also be huge in Japan since OP is on fire over there .

i am sooo behind on OP. stopped watching 2 years ago. catching up will take forever

Ravage

Wow this could be the first Musou game to ever capture my interest. o.0
This week has been insanely good to me. *Praying for UNS-style graphics*

mintylurb said:
I hope Samco Konami/S-E it and delay the ps3 version so they can work on the 360 version!

Isn't it annonced exclusive ? And why would they bother with 360 given how much bigger the PS3 ( or the wii ) are in japan.

After the gran battle on the wii i'll want even better ( and fast )

Takao said:
Gundam Dynasty Warriors 4 is too soon. Spinoff maybe?

PQLGY.jpg

It hasn't even been released in Japan yet.

Nintendo supposedly has One Piece looked for the remainder of this generation. so lol HD

LOL to you. Trevelyon Called it!

WAN PISSU WOOT!!!!

Bebpo

Banned
Pretty sure we're getting 2ch trolled here. One Piece Musou is the game every wants, and we never get exactly what we want in the game industry.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Bebpo said:
Pretty sure we're getting 2ch trolled here. One Piece Musou is the game every wants, and we never get exactly what we want in the game industry.

Oh no.
2CH YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!

flawfuls

I remember reading somewhere that there was some sort agreement that made it so that One piece games only came out on Nintendo platforms. Am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom