• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto UNS Revolution to 'attract hardcore fighting game audience'

How awesome would it be if they put a legit fighting game developer behind one of these licensed franchises? Persona is one great example. Imagine ASW making a Naruto game? #drool
If ASW got it, I'd probably write the game off instantly.
As long as it's a one button fighter with the option of a few tilt combos nah....

I LOVE the series, but its not Mahvel....
That's a good thing tbh

Shouta

I love how they say "it's a JoJo game, not a fighting game" and when the patching is said an done it's a much better fighting game than any of the Storm games.

I really feel like some people need to step onto the patched version. The US demo is out, and has 3 playable characters in different styles, so if you have a PS3 you might as well give it a shot, although the CPU probably loses to basic combos anyway.

Jojo is terrible game especially because it's done in a more standard FG style. Poor systems, lack of moves, etc. The patch only improved the game to the point where it wasn't a hot steaming pile of crap and is now just crap.

Storm is way more competent of a game and would make a better competitive title even if they didn't change the game as a whole. Hell, if they could just balance it properly, it'd be pretty damn solid.

My God storm had horrendous online. The combat system is just atrocious to play competitively, there's no substance.

CC2 needs to realize that fangasming will only get them so far, I know a lot of people that were turned off because of the resued characters between Storm 2-Generations-3 not even getting into the simplistic combo system.

CC2 is sitting on a gold mine but are only dishing out a percentage of it's full potential.

Mesoian

My God storm had horrendous online. The combat system is just atrocious to play competitively, there's no substance.

CC2 needs to realize that fangasming will only get them so far, I know a lot of people that were turned off because of the resued characters between Storm 2-Generations-3 not even getting into the simplistic combo system.

CC2 is sitting on a gold mine but are only dishing out a percentage of it's full potential.

It was good once.

It was...GOOD ONCE!

I am slamming my fist on my desk!

Top Bottom