• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto UNS3 Full Burst announced for PC/PS3/360

Aru

We knew it was coming, but since they waited too long for the announcement, I already bought and resold my PS3 copy. I might buy it again for cheap on PC.

Forkball

PC version should look great, and I'm not talking about certain mods that will definitely be made the first week.

Kabuto is my favorite character and I was so disappointed that his Sage Mode Version was no playable so I skipped the game. And now they give him full treatment? heck yes!!!! Will buy the game and will main the character. <3

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed by them putting this on the consoles as DLC instead of making people buy a new disc. Still not sure if I'll get it, but it's much more likely now.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Yessss! I'm so glad I held off for so long especially after first hearing they were thinking of putting this on PC. This guarantees there will be a fanbase to fight MP online.

Kyon

Banned
Yessss! I'm so glad I held off for so long especially after first hearing they were thinking of putting this on PC. This guarantees there will be a fanbase to fight MP online.

Hun. MP is completely broken RIP. been like that since 2.

Revven

Let's see...

-No Edo Kages in sight
-No swordsman of the mist in sight
-Sage Mode Kabuto added + new chapter
-All DLC costumes
-"Improved" graphics

Yeah, not worth it imo unless they price it right for the console owners. It's pretty stupid how they are seemingly still refusing to add characters to the roster that are already in the game with full move sets and animations. It really cannot be that inconceivable to move these chars to playable status. Instead they chose to do more work by creating an all new character model, animations, moves, and voice work for Sage mode Kabuto.

Absolutely stupid and annoying.

Hope this means mp isn't laggy as potatoes online with everyone spamming tag characters.

Skipping this because already got on ps3, but totally getting 4 on pc ;)

So no Edo Kages? Weak.

Director&#8217;s Cut Edition: Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience more intensely than ever the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world.

I hope this means that they'll be turning some of the big fights into actually boss fights/ interactive QTEs (Like Naruto/Sasuke's fight) and not just anticlimactic regular fights.

I guess I'm happy about them adding Kabuto/Itachi/Sasuke battle, but at the same time, this is shit that should have been in the game to begin with.

Lastly, I thought the "Before" looked better then the "After"... lol.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
From the shots, I'm not a huge fan of the new look. Will likely skip on the DLC and hope they don't follow the same path on sequels.

Nice, I will definitely get this on day one, maybe physical as well, will be keeping my ps3 connected even after getting the PS4 then.

Im glad their going a bit further with the story...upcoming anime arc will be awesome and hopefully incorporated into the next storm game.

thekin

Banned
If this continues, I really don't see a reason to get next gen home consoles. If Japanese Devs start to release their games on PC?

All I will need is Pc, wii u and 3ds.

what with that awful filter?

PC version will be good with some AA (hopefully it support TXAA)

Going with the shit going now on the manga that that turned it into a complete joke, I'd take non canon over Kishi's crap any time.
TXAA? I'm just hoping it's not a horrible port like gta IV and actually has graphic settings. It would be great to have though.

Aru

I hate spoilers in PRs. Seriously, I'm following the anime only (but since I've beaten the game already, I'm a bit further than the anime) and there are 2 spoilers in the PR: Kabuto Sage Mode (seriously, I wasn't expecting this with what I already know so far) and Itachi chapter's plot.

Looks like I'll be avoiding anime adaptations PR like the plague from now on.

number47

Let's see...

-No Edo Kages in sight
-No swordsman of the mist in sight
-Sage Mode Kabuto added + new chapter
-All DLC costumes
-"Improved" graphics

Yeah, not worth it imo unless they price it right for the console owners. It's pretty stupid how they are seemingly still refusing to add characters to the roster that are already in the game with full move sets and animations. It really cannot be that inconceivable to move these chars to playable status. Instead they chose to do more work by creating an all new character model, animations, moves, and voice work for Sage mode Kabuto.

Absolutely stupid and annoying.

I understand what you're saying. But after this esstenially is a 3.5 version. After this.there will be Ultimate Storm 4.and the series is over. This is more for the pc owners.

Great for PC gamers but I'm not really tempted to double-dip unless they add more than one new character and the price is right. The singleplayer was way too boring so I spent all my time playing against my friend, which was a blast.

Amikami

Banned
WOW! I'm kinda pissed honestly. I really wanted that Kabuto vs Uchiha bros battle in the original but thought I would have to wait till storm 4. The battle alone does not warrant a second purchase of the game.

Good for PC fans but yeah...I wish they would just give me that extra chapter as DLC for the game I already own. I wonder if there's any possibility they will do that.

Amikami

Banned
They will:

Oh Crap. Thanks. I was so freakin excited, I didn't finish reading.
3AQmK.gif

Edit: You too Durante.

They will probably add another chapter for the end of the war and hopefully more characters like the Edo Kages and
Unmasked Obito.

Or at least I really, really hope they do. They should have just waited longer and ported it to XO and PS4 too...

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Man all my friends always liked Naruto but I could never get into it, the show was the worst anime I've ever been subjected to (I think it is responsible for my deteriorated vision), and the games somehow always found a way to be worse than DBZ games (which usually found some way of being worse than every other game out there, tho the show is awesome).

I always wondered, do these games even sell well (DBZ, Naruto, and other anime games)? How do they keep getting cash to keep churning these out? I guess it's equivalent to the way Del Taco finds a way to sell paper thin bean paste burritos for 99 cents.

Durante

I always wondered, do these games even sell well (DBZ, Naruto, and other anime games)?
This game already sold 120k copies in France alone.

Also, I'd say the UNS games are the best anime-licensed games out there. Which could be seen as damning with faint praise, but still.

Top Bottom