• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto UNS3 Full Burst announced for PC/PS3/360

Glad I sold my PS3 copy.

Overall I liked UNS2 a lot better, but assuming this comes in at a budget price (and does not end on such a sour note), it should be a better product.

Nazeem38

Banned
This is awesome. I haven't bought this game yet but I loved the previous games. Very glad to hear this is coming to PC.

Just imagine seeing CC2's animation mastery at 1080p 60fps.

Hmmm, not sure if I'm going to be cheap and just get the DLC pack for my current copy on PS3 or trade that in and grab the PC copy for the shiny graphics upgrades it will bring.

Kyuubi Chakra Mode for Minato?

How about
Sakura with the seal?

Kyuubi chakra replacing the blue chakra for Awakenings? No? Okay!

MrBS

So far behind on Naruto. I only just finished the Pain arc the other week so I could play the second game. Why did I come into this thread? That first bullet point crazy spoilers for me. Oh well I'll probably forget when I play this in 2017.

Sami+

As someone who dropped Naruto after Shippuden started and only owns the first Ultimate Ninja Storm game, I am somewhat interested in this. From what I saw, the cutscenes are phenomenal. Can't wait to play through the story mode on my PC.

The gameplay in US1 was pretty fun as far as I remember, so I wouldn't mind seeing how this one is.

Yes. I was so disappointed at that ending. I wouldn't had mind a To Be Continued but, we have to please the buyers and give them "that" ending
LLShC.gif

i wish they just tbc it now they are stuck in a hole of cannon they'd have to abandon to give us more this game. with this dlc looks like they are buying time so i wouldn't expect another installment next year? thats good though one more final goodbye on next gen would be awesome

SoulUnison

Banned
I hope they fix the final battle. It drags out at nearly an hour and has a completely underwhelming and non-canon payoff.

Mognet

will get on pc, the series gets too many fps drops and slugs along during multiplayer team battles on consoles now

AZUMIKE

Although I've continually said I'd rather have a 2D game, (which is still true), this can turn out better than the original STORM3 did. If this is $40, I may pick this up.

squall23

This game already sold 120k copies in France alone.

Also, I'd say the UNS games are the best anime-licensed games out there. Which could be seen as damning with faint praise, but still.
I disagree with that because SRWs are the best anime-licensed games out there.

But I will buy this simply because of PC.

I just found out about this and almost shit myself when I saw it was coming to PC........ Mortal Kombat, Skull Girls, and now this?! FUCK YES!!!!

Kokonoe

Banned
PC!?!??!?!? AR EYOUSEGJSOJG O SJEOFsfkske kSHAHAHGFH ESGO JJS YESSSW!!!!

YESEF SOJAHHAHA I LOVE YOU BANDAINAMCO !!! HAHAHAHAAaaaaaa

TSEHGEOFJ
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH AHAHAEWF SYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Voror

Dammit, I hate when they pull this crap. Well, I guess I'll trade in the copy we have now after explaining to my sisters why they want to do this because they will want to.

Pein

Banned
Minimum requirements got added to steam

Minimum:
Processor: 2Ghz Dual Core or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 512MB video cards Pixel Shader 4.0 (Geforce 8xxx-ATI HD2xxx)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9 sound device

Recommended:
Processor: 2.3Ghz Quad Core or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 1024VRam DirectX10 GPU Pixel Shader 4.0
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9 sound device
http://store.steampowered.com/app/234670/

New video from New York Comic Con of Kabuto's new moveset. He looks as overpowered as Madara, but I'll probably main him anyways :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXLTpQ09Qis

so cool he gets his own slot above everyone else.

Sage-Kabuto.jpg

Even though I love Kabuto, I still don't think this justifies a $40 purchase. :/

Contacted one of these guys, he says they have an interview with Jason Enos, and they already have 4 or so matches recorded ready to upload tomorrow. Apparently they have an interview with Hideo Baba too. Smh, I don't believe it. 9/10 probably bsing.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
With so little hype I guess no one will try and unlock it for us a la Durante. Batman has this crushed. Really interested in it but no way I will pick this up over Batman.

Top Bottom