• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizzyb said:
Surely One game cannot do it alone. esp when the competition has new hardware to coincide with the new software.

New hand held? Money isn't unlimited. Do you think mom and dad's are gonna want spend 300 bucks (assuming Natal/whatever is 100 and 3DS is 200) on hardware with no games, before tax? Should be interesting.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Kinect doesn't seem to register in my mind, it's always stuck to Kinetic. :|

Rather call it Natal though.

clav

Dust looks like a potential Ninja Gaiden Castlevania-like side scroller with awesome graphics.

Ahhhhh it's Pachter. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Raide

_Alkaline_ said:
Dust looks pretty wow. Getting Muramasa vibes from the animation and sprite quality.

Yeah. the footage looking great. Loving the animation. Though I thought he had a mini Tails following him. :lol

Ramenman

19:17:46 -

According to Pierre Molynoire, as he is known in France, today's conference goes "hand in hand" with the Cirque de Soleil event at the Galen Center last night. Is he subtly hinting that Don Mattrick is going to come out dressed as a crusty fairy?

OH CRAP

Feep

Banned
Quick note to everyone seeing Dust for the first time: the creator, Noogy, posts here on GAF. He won Dream Build Play last year! Everyone support a fellow Gaffer and pick it up when it releases! :D

Vamphuntr

Feep said:
Quick note to everyone seeing Dust for the first time: the creator, Noogy, posts here on GAF. He won Dream Build Play last year! Everyone support a fellow Gaffer and pick it up when it releases! :D

When is it released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom