• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feep said:
Quick note to everyone seeing Dust for the first time: the creator, Noogy, posts here on GAF. He won Dream Build Play last year! Everyone support a fellow Gaffer and pick it up when it releases! :D
Hey, that's neat. I didn't know that, and this was certainly the first time I saw the game. Will definitely pick it up.

340x.gif

340x.gif

Is MS serious with this shit?:lol

Watching this makes me hate being a gamer. I mean, GOW3 just looked amazing (and I didn't like the first two at all), but the awkward, pasty, middle-aged dudes wearing t-shirts and sneakers are so embarrassing. And having a woman come out to play as well (because now there's female soldiers I think?) is so hilariously pandering and sexist I want to vomit.

Effect

Projectjustice said:
340x.gif

340x.gif

Is MS serious with this shit?:lol

Wow. When I saw that video clip I couldn't believe it. I know there was lag with the device but either there is something wrong with time and space or they were trying to pass off a pre-recorded video as live footage in front of hundreds of people. Wow.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Effect said:
Wow. When I saw that video clip I couldn't believe it. I know there was lag with the device but either there is something wrong with time and space or they were trying to pass off a pre-recorded video as live footage in front of hundreds of people. Wow.
Negative lag, confirmed. They should have used their proprietary ESP technology to play the market, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom