• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Dizzan

MINI Member
So 6 in the first quarter, 24 in one game possible? lol

Guy is a freak but so good to watch.

Would be good to see them notch 73 with him breaking the 400 3's mark and setting the most 3's in a game record.

I'm still a little sad they are going to beat the Bulls record though.

But why would I watch the first ever 73 win season AND the first player to break 400 threes in a season when I could watch OLD SAD KOBE?!

I've got the Blazers and Warriors up side-by-side and, damn, Curry is just so otherworldly. It's like someone made NBA Jam real. Next year I'm almost positive we'll see him dunking from half-court.

Tom Penny

tfw you realize the Hornets laying an egg on Sunday vs. a Wall and Beal-less Wiz team cost them the 3 seed and home court

a0lCAt9.jpg

Celtics getting embarrassed by the Hornets at home cost them the 3 seed...enjoy Kaminski you fucks.

My Heat had an embarrassing meltdown against the Celtics but still got rewarded with the 3rd by technicality. I have mixed emotions on that.

Like that was the goal and we're facing the Hornets instead of the Celtics in the first round with homecourt advantage which is great. But that fucking third quarter was unforgivably bad.

Curry wants that 400. The insane thing to me is that there were so many blowouts he sat the 4th quarter in he would have blown past that number playing more.

We just witness a team go 73-9. And it's the Warriors. I mean, who would've thought the Warriors would break the Bulls record a couple of years ago? Crazy.

Top Bottom