• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

UFO

Banned
We just witness a team go 73-9. And it's the Warriors. I mean, who would've thought the Warriors would break the Bulls record a couple of years ago? Crazy.

3 years ago I didn't even know what state the Warriors played in.
It's California right?

3 years ago I didn't even know what state the Warriors played in.
It's California right?

The Golden State!

So... Alaska? Or, wait, is it Colorado? Wikipedia says China produces a lot of gold; maybe they're overseas?

-EDIT- Oh, Steph hits 400... like you do.

Of all the WTF Curry/GSW stats and records of the last 2 years, that Curry (or even Klay) haven't obliterated the single game 3 pointer record yet is probably the most baffling. How have neither of them just gone batshit and hit like 19 threes in a game yet?

Curry is hard to watch. By which I mean, watching this gives me an erection. He's just completely unreal. You know there's going to be one fuckwit who doesn't vote him MVP because "unanimous MVP votes should be restricted to the literal reincarnation of Jesus who decides to take up point guard and sets every league record that's ever existed while inventing a few of his own," but come on. Jordan deserved a unanimous vote more than once. Curry deserves it this year. Actually, anyone who doesn't vote Curry this year deserves to permanently lose their voting rights for the MVP.

Of all the WTF Curry/GSW stats and records of the last 2 years, that Curry (or even Klay) haven't obliterated the single game 3 pointer record yet is probably the most baffling. How have neither of them just gone batshit and hit like 19 threes in a game yet?

Because they only play 3 quarters a game.

Game gets out of hand and Kerr rests them usually.

Kobe putting up 40 shots and losing the game by 20+ sound about right...

giphy.gif

random25

Watching this final Kobe game is tough. I feel for his teammates who seems to be there just to feel a 5-man team on the court. I dunno but I believe nobody aside from Kobe attempted to shoot more than 10 times as of right now.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Literally had a walk on floater come off the streets and torch the Detroit Pistons.

Should be an interesting series regardless leaving off that OT note

If it was against Detroit's starters, I would agree. The fact is, the Cavs bench is ranked 28th this year and often lose leads when starters sit.

Top Bottom