• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
FUCK now Marcus with what looks like a significant calf strain. Looked like an achies for a moment there, lucked out. He's another guy whose been hit as hell lately so he'll be missed.

Yeah, would be a bummer if it's something that keeps him out for several games. He's been having a nice stretch.

A couple games is fine by me as long as it's not a labrum or something serious like that.

Fjordson

Draymond on his way to the postgame podium

C4cC7hSWEAETyFh

gutshot

Wild rumor rn is Okafor to Lakers for Clarkson and removing the 1st round pick protection. Very unsubstantiated but would dance shirtless on stage at a Meek Mill concert if it is confirmed.

Hope okafor gets a better situation, hope the best for him. He could've made the locker-room a much worse place, but nobody has heard of anything like that, even as he became less and less valuable

Wild rumor rn is Okafor to Lakers for Clarkson and removing the 1st round pick protection. Very unsubstantiated but would dance shirtless on stage at a Meek Mill concert if it is confirmed.

There's no way the Lakers actually do that...

That's a bad trade for the Lakers.

I'm no huge fan of Clarkson, and honestly think the Lakers should look into trading him if they can get the chance, but essentially trading him AND a potential top 3 pick in a loaded draft for a guy they passed on 2 years ago who is playing like shit? Bad trade is an understatement.

Hope okafor gets a better situation, hope the best for him. He could've made the locker-room a much worse place, but nobody has heard of anything like that, even as he became less and less valuable

There's no way the Lakers actually do that...

Yeah I hope he goes somewhere good he seems like a good guy. I'd still rather keep Embiid and Noel but Okafor never bothered me too much. If he works on his defense he could be really good.

Okafor needs to go to a good/contending team where he can play 15-20 minutes a game off the bench against 2nd units and it won't matter so much that he's a total garbage defender and rebounder. That's his future in this league, might as well embrace it now.

FZZ

Banned
Okafor needs to go to a good/contending team where he can play 15-20 minutes a game off the bench against 2nd units and it won't matter so much that he's a total garbage defender and rebounder. That's his future in this league, might as well embrace it now.

Nah someone can develop him

I have faith, just think he didn't have a purpose on 76ers

Nah someone can develop him

I have faith, just think he didn't have a purpose on 76ers

Develop what? Guys don't just become great defenders or rebounders. He's got slow feet and in a league that is becoming increasingly smaller/faster he is always going to be a liability. His ceiling is Enes Kanter or Al Jefferson.

Sandfox

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 6m6 minutes ago
Source: Jahlil Okafor was informed that the 76ers have had trade talks with the Bulls, Pelicans, Blazers and Nuggets. Discussions ongoing.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 2m2 minutes ago
Source: When the 76ers informed Jahlil Okafor about the active trade talks, the Lakers were not mentioned.

https://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/830660298453426176
https://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/830661372086198273

Thank god.

NBA 2016-17 Season |OT| "We hope the Knicks get some help soon"
"The Knicks may have a problem with being a terrible organization. We don't know."

Just a reminder: Russ still hasnt beat the Warriors since he laughed at Wardell.

and next time they play (3/20/17) Zsasz Pachulia will hopefully be back in the game as well.
Boos gonna be loud enough next time.
Hopefully they bring some actual cupcakes for after the game though. Klay was disappointed, and I think KD said he likes Red Velvet the best.

I'm a little taken back by the amount of hate directed at KD. I knew there would be boos and hostility but this seems personal. What exactly did the guy do besides choose to play somewhere else?
He chose to play at Golden State. There's a big difference in how the fans would have handled him had he gone to the Celtics or somewhere else. Choking off that series, Draymond kicking Steven, and Durant leaving for GS was a recipe for nuclear heat.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
My only thought from last night is OKC get that man some help. Pretty obvious golden state is the better team. Who is available at trade deadline where they can help Westbrook? Melo?

People keep saying this but the Warriors pretty much do this to everyone. The Thunder are a good team...but good teams will usually lose big to this juggernaut.

Top Bottom