• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tristian = fantastic defensive and offensive presence

full

yuraya

People bringing up the 01 Lakers forget they played a bad Iverson team in the finals. This Cavs team now would probably beat that Lakers team in 6 or 7. Lebron would have Shaq in foul trouble every game so easily.

That Lakers team also played a bad Nets team in the finals and a bad Pacers team. Their only real competition back then was to get past the Kings. And the refs helped them with ease.

Not sure why everyone is so fixated on KD "finally getting his ring".

Dude is only 28, and got to the finals once and got smanged. Hasn't even sniffed a ring otherwise.

Let's not act like he's some world weary vet whose been pipped at the post over and over again and is finally getting his reward because he wanted it so badly after all these years.

JABEE

Ninja has yet to be wrong about any sports prediction.

I don't know where you guys are pulling these fake posts from, but I can assure you Ninja Scooter is legit.

Fjordson

Lebron's so great that even as a Dubs fan I feel bad for him listening to his presser. As great as Curry and KD are, Lebron is still peerless.

TTG

Lebron's right. I feel bad for D Will, Kyle Korver etc. as well. They clenched pretty damn hard. David West was able to scrounge some plays together, but it was almost all pain for them.

I want that jacket.

LeBron James: 33.6 ppg, 12 rpg, 10 apg, 1 bpg, 1.4 spg shooting 56.4% FG in the NBA Finals vs Warriors

LBJ needed consistent help. True story.

And on both ends of the floor. Not sure where the Cav go to improve our chances. Realistically, not much money left on the table and our trade pieces aren't that great.

Honestly, outside of Center the Warriors actually have an All-Star at every position and they still have excellent players coming off the bench in Livingston, Iggy and West. Those 3 could have started on several teams. I wish our GM good luck. Should be an interesting off-season.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Late as fuck, but congrats to the 2017 NBA Champions, the Golden State Warriors. They ruined the NBA season, but still made the series entertaining by stuntin' on the Cavs pretty regularly. Touch luck Cavs fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom