• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oklahoma City

Westbrook is too ball dominant.

Curry passing more and lowering his usage to accommodate Durant in their offense more is a HUGE reason the Warriors won this series, and won so much this year.

Westbrook would do what Kyrie did in game 3 and do some dumbass iso heroball nonsense to lose them games against the Dubs or the Cavs. Shit he did that last year when they were up 3-1, he's just as big a reason as Durant as to why they lost.

One question

Where else would KD have gone that he could have realistically won a chip?

Wizards gave the Cavs a few scares this season
There's a reason LeBron avoided the Wizards in the second by letting Boston take the #1 seed
Plus that's KD's home town

They need wings to throw at Durant. If loony ass Larry Bird says yes to Love for PG, do it.

Bird quit lol
There's an easy decision to make, George is 100% gone in free agency, might as well get someone like Love instead of nothing

VeeP

Curry passing more and lowering his usage to accommodate Durant in their offense more is a HUGE reason the Warriors won this series, and won so much this year.

Westbrook would do what Kyrie did in game 3 and do some dumbass iso heroball nonsense to lose them games against the Dubs or the Cavs. Shit he did that last year when they were up 3-1, he's just as big a reason as Durant as to why they lost.

Not to mention OKC let Harden go because they didn't want to pay. Smh. Beat in 2012 by Lebron's superteam, and then let great pieces like Harden go because lack of vision. But yea, it's 100% Durants fault for leaving right?

Lebron looked angry when talking about Golden State right now. Their emergence was NOT in his plans when he came back to Cleveland lol.

I'd be angry if I was Lebron too. The Warriors were playing the same inconsistent ball they did last year but KD of all people was there to nullify it this time. Plus he's on a capped out team with bad contracts.

LionPride

Banned
Wizards gave the Cavs a few scares this season
There's a reason LeBron avoided the Wizards in the second by letting Boston take the #1 seed
Plus that's KD's home town
The same Wizards that paid Brad "unable to olay more that 30 min a game because he stay hurt" Beal so so much money?

The same Wizards that are on the same plane as the Hawks in terms of being ain't shit?

The same Wizards with Ernie fucking Grunfield at GM?

Nope
San Antonio, OKC, Houston
1. How

2. Nope

3. Nope

TuXx

One question

Where else would KD have gone that he could have realistically won a chip?

Spurs, Clippers, Houston.

Even Washington would've made it to the finals with how well they match up against Cleveland

Edit: Basically what everyone else just said

Durant and Beal don't gel, he's, again, too ball dominant and doesn't know when to play off and facilitate. The reason they lose right now is because he takes turns with Wall instead of playing up together.

Fjordson

OKC also traded Ibaka before Durant left. OKC killed the most when they put Ibaka at the 5 and Durant at the 4. Dealing him hurt their future chances against GS imo.

O9TV9s0.jpg

Brinbe

Can't wait for a summer of LeBron speculation, smfh...

Congrats to KD and the Dubs. Worthy and deserved winners.

And they said he made the wrong decision, hahahahahah

The only positive of the sweep not happening is that the fans in Oakland got to finally experience clinching at home. I don't think anyone can deny they deserved it after having to go through game 7 last year.

LionPride

Banned
There wasn't a year since 2012 when OKC wasn't a legitimate title contender when healthy.
I don't count someone as a title contender if they honestly don't have a chance to win

Such as the Thunder
Can you stop with this grade school bullshit? You seriously think the team that took the warriors to 7 games couldn't make the finals?
They traded Ibaka and got fucking Oladipo before Durant left

Hell no they wouldn't make it to the finals

Love for Paul George should be heavily brought up this off season

Paul isn't resigning with them so might as well get Love
Love has been pretty disappointing these past two finals , only showed up a few games

LeBron in panic mode is a scary thing

random25

Love for Paul George should be heavily brought up this off season

Paul isn't resigning with them so might as well get Love
Love has been pretty disappointing these past two finals , only showed up a few games

LeBron in panic mode is a scary thing

Indiana isn't that crazy to take over that toxic Love contract. Might as well get picks for Paul George.

VeeP

Real talk, I troll a lot here, but Lebron is an amazing player. It'll be a sad day for this league when he retires. I'm glad KD got a ring, I know some of you guys think he's a bitch, but I've always liked him so I'm happy for the guy.

Anyways, I'll see some of you guys in the offseason thread. Hopefully my bum ass team that didn't make it the playoffs can either tank properly this year or make some actual trades.

Rvaan

Banned
Clippers ain't shit I don't think people realize how awful they are

They put a curse on everyone who arrives there

The only way to explain away all the breaks that gone against the Clippers is with a curse. It seem like something goes wrong for them every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom