• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

DJwest

lmao Lamarcus Aldridge is busy deleting any mention of the Spurs from his social media. The man seriously went back to delete a 2015 (Two Thousand and Fifteen) tweet about him going back to Texas.

Yeah, the dude definitely isn't going to be a Spur soon.
Yikes.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Simmons' bases that opinion on the fact that he talked himself into believing that Monk is the next Steph Curry. He legit said that Monk's worst case scenario is a "better Lou Williams", which begs the question, if he's that great why didn't he want the Celtics to take him at 3?

Because Ainge is a moron?

Simmons' bases that opinion on the fact that he talked himself into believing that Monk is the next Steph Curry. He legit said that Monk's worst case scenario is a "better Lou Williams", which begs the question, if he's that great why didn't he want the Celtics to take him at 3?

I think Simmons just wants to call his shot with a prospect so he can call himself "clairvoyant Bill" if it pans out. No one would advocate Monk over Tatum. But Monk did go later than projected and was good value at #10.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
So about the Kings trading #10 for #15 and #20. Bill Simmons was really negative on it. And I don't really like the move either, I'd probably have taken Monk if I were the Kings.

Regardless, there is maybe a little bit of sense with the move. The Kings need as many darts as they can get to try and hit a bullseye. And the Giles pick is exactly that. If he can stay healthy, he could be a game changer.

But what I don't get is drafting Justin Jackson at #15. He probably has a high floor, should be an okay rotation player at worst, but his ceiling seems pretty low. Why not take a project like Justin Patton there? He may be boom or bust, but booms are what the Kings need, they can fill in rotation players later.
I like the draft. Bias as fuck but our team has a million holes right now so we need to see who pans out. Monk would have been nice but I have no idea how he would fit with Buddy. Our roster consists of 7 players drafted in the first round these last two years. Its gonna be interesting year.

Miracle

Lonzo Ball
LaMelo Ball
LiAngelo Ball
LaVar Ball
Ivica Zubac

True positionless basketball. Brought to you by the Big Baller Brand.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Who else is ready for Summer League!?

dh62DWm.jpg

Time to bring the championship back home.

Miracle

personal assistants are the best. they do everything.

In all seriousness, he is 6'6, 245 pounds. I'm curious what his body fat % is lol.

This line-up would stop the Warriors. Mostly cuse Dray would kill Lavar and have to go to jail for it.

The Big Baller Brand does not appreciate the talk of death against the founder and visionary of the Big Baller Brand.

Stay in yo lane!

Simmons is definitely drinking too much Monk kool aid (even though I really like him too). But I actually totally agree with him. You have a chance to make a Monk and Fox backcourt and you don't have to reach for either guy, just do it. The draft is a crap shoot, so take a shot. They love being teammates and could be an awesome duo for many years.

FZZ

Banned
Simmons is definitely drinking too much Monk kool aid (even though I really like him too). But I actually totally agree with him. You have a chance to make a Monk and Fox backcourt and you don't have to reach for either guy, just do it. The draft is a crap shoot, so take a shot. They love being teammates and could be an awesome duo for many years.

Buddy Hield is better

Buddy "Steph Curry in the Clutch" Hield

This line-up would stop the Warriors. Mostly cuse Dray would kill Lavar and have to go to jail for it.

T-wolves are gonna stop the warriors this year. Butler, Towns, Wiggins are gonna be something else this year. I'll even put Rubio into the mix, he's about to have an amazing year.

Rvaan

Banned
The Big Baller Brand does not appreciate the talk of death against the founder and visionary of the Big Baller Brand.

Stay in yo lane!

I'm not a advocating for his death. I'm just saying that I think an incident may occur when Dray and Lavar meet on the court.

Marz

These Boston fans automatically pencilling in Hayward for future lineups are going to be in for a surprise when free agency ends lol

Top Bottom