• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

FZZ

Banned
I don't understand these weird ass behind the head pull ups Lonzo did, seemed more like he was using momentum rather than strength.

but his chin ups and everything else seemed fine

He should get LeBron's trainers tho, even though that shit is like 1 million cash yearly

That was a weird draft.

The hype going into that year was insane.

Wiggins
Parker
Randle
Embiid
Smart
Gordon
and Exum as the international guy who we knew nothing about but could maybe be the best of the bunch. It was going to be the best draft ever.

Not a horrible draft, but it hasn't gone as planned so far.

Fun fact Thanasis Antetokounmpo was drafted #51 overall by the Knicks.

That was a weird draft.

As a Laker fan I remember being really high on Parker, Exum and Gordon, and praying one of them would fall to us. Also being really down on Randle. Turns out Parker has glass knees, Exum is 2 years away from being 2 years away, and Gordon can't shoot to save his life. Some of my fears with Randle were realized (can't shoot either, undersized) but he's turned out to be alright in retrospect.

As a Laker fan I remember being really high on Parker, Exum and Gordon, and praying one of them would fall to us. Also being really down on Randle. Turns out Parker has glass knees, Exum is 2 years away from being 2 years away, and Gordon can't shoot to save his life. Some of my fears with Randle were realized (can't shoot either, undersized) but he's turned out to be alright in retrospect.

Gordon? Aaron Gordon? You guys got Nance who has a similar game and late in the draft.

TTG

I don't understand these weird ass behind the head pull ups Lonzo did, seemed more like he was using momentum rather than strength.

but his chin ups and everything else seemed fine

He should get LeBron's trainers tho, even though that shit is like 1 million cash yearly

This is what the bottom looks like. Someone get this man a Woj tweet.

So Milos Teodosic is probably coming to the NBA and the Jazz are the frontrunners to land him.

Apparently he's the best player not in the NBA and people say he's a pretty amazing passer, and creative offensive player. Can't defend worth a shit though.

Rumored to want around 3 years $25 million, which isn't awful. Could be fun if he's actually this super creative PG.

Someone tell me how to feel if my team lands him.

EDIT:
image02.gif

0YGRTz.gif

spyder_ur

Wiggins
Parker
Randle
Embiid
Smart
Gordon
and Exum as the international guy who we knew nothing about but could maybe be the best of the bunch. It was going to be the best draft ever.

Amaxing that you'd probably have to say that Smart has had the best career of that class so far (maybe Jokic).

There are going to be some very interesting decisions to be made on some of these guys when they are RFAs next summer.

Gordon? Aaron Gordon? You guys got Nance who has a similar game and late in the draft.

I thought if he learned to shoot he would have been an insanely versatile forward. Unfortunately he has yet to learn to shoot. (let that be a lesson to people that just assume all young players will automatically develop a jumper).

Sandfox

Wiggins
Parker
Randle
Embiid
Smart
Gordon

Everyone in that draft got hurt.

Kickz

Yup, all hell will break loose at 12am 7/1. A bunch of trades and FA signings will start to flow in. Woj needs a vaca this week vefore shit gets gray.

Cool, what pickups for their teams is every one lookin for?

I am thinking Hayward for Boston and Millsap for Thibo'Wolves

LionPride

Banned
Are Marcus Smart, Nurk, and Wiggins the best players from that draft?

I'm high on Embiid but 32 games and Parker's knees are awful.

Jesus

Shit I forgot that Jokic was in that draft

Add him too

Bread

Banned
Amaxing that you'd probably have to say that Smart has had the best career of that class so far (maybe Jokic).

There are going to be some very interesting decisions to be made on some of these guys when they are RFAs next summer.
lol definitely Jokic

jbug617

Banned
ESPN just published the report. Something they added was if Melo and Wade can get a buyout from their teams they would sign with the Cavs.

ESPN's Brian Windhorst subsequently said in an NBA on ESPN Radio interview Thursday night that both Anthony and the Bulls' Dwyane Wade are candidates to sign with the Cavaliers in free agency this summer if they can secure buyouts from Chicago and New York, respectively.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...george-leading-contender-land-carmelo-anthony

jbug617

Banned
For Celtics fans, Stein says that in NBA circles it's believe that the Celtics are waiting to see if they can get Hayward and then trade for Geirge.

Top Bottom