• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness: Sweet 16 / Elite 8 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth C

kgHavok23 said:
I really wish I had this entire game on tape.....I could watch it over and over and over and over again....wow.

If anyone is able to somehow get the game available for download (somehow...God somehow) put up that link or PM me and I'll worship you.

I have the game, in hi-definition, on my PC. It'll take some time though.

After taking a look at the files, it looks like I can probably fit one half on a DVD if I cut out all the commercials. It wouldn't play on a DVD player, obviously, but it would let me distribute the games in full 720p.

OMG it was Steamsmah! They never play him, but they put him in there and created some problems for May, made some space in the paint, and opened up their offense! Holy shit! :lol

Teal'c

If UNC could play a little defense this wouldn't even be a game. 44 points for wisconsin in the first half? What did they have in the 1st half agianst NC State? 21? I knew Sean May would be a force, and he still will be in the 2nd half... but now more on the rebounding end. B. Ryan is great at changing things around. May won't get as many good looks, most of his points will come off of turnovers or offensive boards. Also, Wisconsin is notorious for going on looooooooong cold streats of 5+ mins w/o a field goal. IF that happnes its going to be UNC all the way.

Either way I hope for a good game. I have UNC in my bracket... but being from Wisconsin I'm rooting for UW.

Piecake

Why the hell did they put him on the line? That was really really stupid. They could have stopped them, and still had time left for one possession. urghh, that last minute coaching cost wisconsin the game

Cubsfan23

Banned
Gonaria said:
Why the hell did they put him on the line? That was really really stupid. They could have stopped them, and still had time left for one possession. urghh, that last minute coaching cost wisconsin the game

they would have lost anyway

Piecake

Cubsfan23 said:
they would have lost anyway

Probably, but it wasnt definite until they put that guy on the line and he sunk both of his free throws. If they stopped UNC, they would have had about 15 seconds to either make a quick two and foul or shoot a 3 at the very end. What they did was just stupid. They took a way too costly gamble and it bit them in the ass.

NLB2

Banned
Gonaria said:
Probably, but it wasnt definite until they put that guy on the line and he sunk both of his free throws. If they stopped UNC, they would have had about 15 seconds to either make a quick two and foul or shoot a 3 at the very end. What they did was just stupid. They took a way too costly gamble and it bit them in the ass.
Yeah, stupidest coaching decision ever.

Seth C

Boomer said:
This All-Kentucky final is going to kick ass

The state would absolutely implode like nothing any of us have ever seen before if that happens. We've got two games to win first though, and Louisville has one.

That was just incredible, no way you can overturn that call, if that was IU, I'd kill somebody if they overturned that 3 with that evidence.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
hello, my name is david. i love college basketball. the elite 8 gives me a hard on. these games rock. too many overtimes.

NLB2

Banned
Odoul said:
I can't take this.

Lions, Pistons AND State FB and hoops is gonna send me to an early grave.
Don't worry. MS has this in the bank and they'll spank UNC. Don't feel bad when they lose to Illinois, though.

theo

Contest Winner
Cloudy said:
MSU playing too conservative now. They will lose....

KONEX CURSE STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

MICHIGAN STATE WINS!!!!!

:lol :lol :lol

(been waiting to post this since his post was made, but held off as not to reverse the curse)

Damn. I was cheering for UK. Too bad for Hayes. I wanted to see a UL/UK championship game possibly. Rondo is a good player, he's just young and made stupid freshman mistakes. UK is a young team, they are going to be a handful over the next few years. That being said, UofL all the way baby! GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom