• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed (2015) - New gameplay, Customization & Tuning

Is it always night? or will there be daytime too?

I think this is as bright as the game gets

nfsn0ayz.jpg

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Shitty MW2012 couldn't run in windowed borderless at all. What in this day and age never alt tab out? Client felt like it was breaking everytime you tried.

Current NFS twitter avoided question.

Ghost_Ben come in here and tell me this game will run in Windowed borderless. DO not give runaround we have not announced blah blah blah....beyond that have a nice day mate ;)

Any reason you're not using the in-game Origin option? The Shift+Tab interface or whatever it is on Origin?

Also if you need Borderless Fullscreen - it isn't ideal, but its possible.

aNYRFi2.jpg

Alt tabbing the game puts it in a window.

When it's in a window, use SRWE to select Most Wanted 2012's executable, remove borders, and fake fullscreen.

pIoujZV.png

It works for just about every application you can load into a window. Will probably work with NFS 2015.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Horrible chromatic aberration ruins it, as always. What the hell devs? Why is this hated effect in all games nowadays? Make it so we can turn it off if we dislike it.

Its weird because I generally don't mind CA too much if its subtle, and for the most part its not awful in that image except for the road. The road looks horribly blurred. The trees along the end of the road lose a lot of details on branches as well. It seems either depth dependent or distance from center dependent?

_machine

Its weird because I generally don't mind CA too much if its subtle, and for the most part its not awful in that image except for the road. The road looks horribly blurred. The trees along the end of the road lose a lot of details on branches as well. It seems either depth dependent or distance from center dependent?
I'm with you, it just doesn't seem to work that well with the specularity of the road and sharpness of the trees. It looks decent with other geometry, but definitely not good when it comes to those two aspects of the image.

That 5 car garage limit feels a bit, well limited to my taste. I like tuning different cars even if just momentarily and it doesn't seem like the design really supports it, seemingly for a rather arbitrary reason.

0racle

I have a really really good feeling about this game.

Platinumed rivals and it was my first NFS since underground and I'm quite looking forward to this.

_machine

That looks good, hope it actually looks like that on consoles
It's not going to, especially if you compare it to actual gameplay situations. Not only are the downsampled, hiding imperfections in the quality and making it looks slightly sharper, they are also very much hand-picked and manually set up photographically making them very much difference from how you actually experience them, even if they are not necessarily bullshots (meaning technically you can still achieve similar quality using in-game photo options and downsampling the result).

javie3d

Ok, so i've been watching some game play videos.

I really dislike the camera angle when drifting, will there be a way to turn that off?

Top Bottom