• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neo-nazis are probably ruining the men's undercut

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
If you can sport longer hair, bring back the 90s-esque hairstyles:

The River Phoenix:

The Mads Mikkelsen:

The Stalin?

jcB1PvBm.jpg

oh no...

quickwhips

People can think what they want I'm keeping my haircut. Let's me keep my hair long and still look good at work. If someone tried to punch me I would just file a police report. Let him ruin their record and job opportunities for making assumptions.

eagledare

Okay Nazis how about you guys go with bowl cuts going forward? The undercut is the only haircut that looks right on my wide-ass dome so please don't appropriate that shit.

glow

Banned
"Hey why do you have a Nazi haircut?"

This isn't a Nazi cut, it's a classic and it looks good on me.

"Hey why do you have a trendy haircut from the early 2010s?"

*runs away and shaves head*

This is common throughout human history. Perhaps most so with Nazis.

I have never seen anyone rock a Charlie Chaplin, for instance.

Yeah, but we're talking about a mustache style made infamous, by arguably the most heinous person in modern history. This haircut style should not be allowed to be taken over by a neo nazi group and by assuming anyone with it is one is doing just that. I remember Jordan took a bunch of crap for that commercial where he had the Chaplin stache stubble. Am I to assume he's antisemetic and a nazi though? Just saying that these things become property of horrible humans because we allow it to.

I would hope people would judge people on their actions and words and not a haircut.

Kadayi

Banned
Am I the only one who thinks associating a haircut exclusively with a hate group is ridiculous? Not a fan of the cut in general, but individuals should be able to have a benign hipster haircut without being called a nazi. It's like assuming everyone white dude with a shaved head is a skinhead.

No, no you're not. I find the premise of the article largely ridiculous, as well as the assertions made within. Reads like the sort of thing people concoct when they spend too much of their lives obsessing over social media and fail to realise it's a reality distortion field at best.

kirblar

Curious how every time the undercut comes into fashion Nazis seize power.

Coincidence?
It coming back was likely related to the cultural memory of WWII dying out. Which then explained why suddenly the Nazis themselves are making a comeback soon after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom