• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neo-nazis are probably ruining the men's undercut

Status
Not open for further replies.

highrider

Banned
This haircut is over. Y'all thinking Nazi's can't take it from you I'm sorry to say are in denial. Time to grow out the sides.

tumblr_namg5c6rap1t8enq1o1_400.gif

I can already tell it's going to hang on for dear life.

idk man these look like very common male hairstyles

everyone at university is rocking one of these or a variation, except the hitler one

Of course they do, a hairstyle alone doesn't make you a Nazi. Just ask all the lefty Skins who get lumped together with their fascist scum counterparts. But still, every time I spot a white dude with one of these hairstyles, you'll find me checking for any hints of a political motivation behind it. I just can't shake it off.

I grew out my undercut recently for basically this reason. It sucks because I do think the cut is sharp as fuck and the women in my life have always seemed to take notice every time I got a fresh cut.

But, the Richard Spencer punch video kinda ruined it for me, personally. Just one more motivation to fight to get these fucks out of the spotlight, but it's gonna be a long road.

I mean shit I'd sleep with this guy

451f1340ff1f196e8b3b746405328905.jpg

This haircut is over. Y'all thinking Nazi's can't take it from you I'm sorry to say are in denial. Time to grow out the sides.

tumblr_namg5c6rap1t8enq1o1_400.gif

I'm a Jew. The Nazis tried to take my entire race.

We're still here, and I'll be damned if I let some fascist pig have influence over how I wear my hair.

hobozero

Maybe it's only the side-swept undercut they are co-opting. The ol' "Johann Schmidt"

tumblr_m3mo0ta28v1rvya9ho1_1280.jpg

We could call them Schmidt-Heads

Article is ridiculous

Account of a black lady, Arab lady who both had no real issues relating to the hair. and a dude called Dan who was asked he was a nazi by a date. Worst person here was Dans date.

Always wondered what that haircut is called, been seeing it more and more locally since the election.

Also this guy kinda sports one:

IMO its a sloppy look anyway.

Poyunch

I'm a brown Filipino. I'm sure I can rock the undercut even if it's ruined. Shame bald heads are ruined for white dudes doe. It's a good look too.

Doesn't matter though. I'm just poorly attempting the Andrew Garfield hair.

SeanR1221

The other day when I put on my jacket I thought I kind of looked like the brotherhood of steel guy from FO4. Wait...some people think they're the nazis of the game. OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm doomed on both points!

Addi

The undercut is not nazi, lol. For every nazi with an undercut out there, there's a 1000 normal guys with the same hair cut. It's a bit 2010 though...

EDIT: and it's not like male hairstyles are very varied anyway. It's just one of the classic styles.

Lulubop

The undercut is not nazi, lol. For every nazi with an undercut out there, there's a 1000 normal guys with the same hair cut. It's a bit 2010 though...

EDIT: and it's not like male hairstyles are very varied anyway. It's just one of the classic styles.

what's the new shit bruh, help me.

Dead Man

Meh, blokes who shaved their heads have dealt with this before. I'm didn't let some neo Nazi skinheads stop me from shaving my head, nor should anyone else. That said, I can understand women's concerns when looking at a dating profile.

Disxo

The other day when I put on my jacket I thought I kind of looked like the brotherhood of steel guy from FO4. Wait...some people think they're the nazis of the game. OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm doomed on both points!
Lmao the elder is a fucking fascist in fallout 4!

.JayZii

Banned
I grew out my undercut recently for basically this reason. It sucks because I do think the cut is sharp as fuck and the women in my life have always seemed to take notice every time I got a fresh cut.

But, the Richard Spencer punch video kinda ruined it for me, personally. Just one more motivation to fight to get these fucks out of the spotlight, but it's gonna be a long road.

I mean shit I'd sleep with this guy

451f1340ff1f196e8b3b746405328905.jpg
Just made the connection that neo-nazis probably love the show Vikings. I solved it.

YaBish

Glad I chose to grow my hair out 2 years ago. Saw this coming a mile away.

On the other hand, they are doing wonders for the uppercut.
That this post almost got glossed over is a crime worse than the Hitler youth cut.

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Have they started to shave where the part is supposed to be yet or is it still just with non racists because man it looks dumb.

Beach

Wait you guys aren't talking about hairstyles like Gordon Heyward's right? You might think half the males from age 15-30 are nazi's

Isotropy

Get the hair you like, enough with this stupidity.

Avoiding something just lets it fall into the wrong hands without a struggle.

Hey I have this haircut. Best way to hide the fact Im going bald.
Shhhhh

And now it doubles as a great way to keep idiots away too? Bonus.

Best way of combating it to slightly change the haircut for your own personal style. I'm Puerto Rican, so I ended up curling my hair on top, almost like an afro. Worked better than I thought it would.

FrigidEh

I don't shave the sides that short and I don't slick it all the way back but I have the stereotypical white guy undercut. Not changing anytime soon.

Syder

I have been jokingly calling this style the "Nazi Cut" for YEARS. I refused to get it despite my wife thinking it was sooooo sexy...well whose laughing now!
Same. Any acquaintance I knew that got it thinking they were hot shit, I would openly mock about their joining Hitler Youth.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Have had this haircut for like 4 years now? The alt right are just low cultured rednecks which is why they are just now jumping onto this very nice and fashionable haircut.

Yeah, I always knew it as the Hitler youth haircut. Since forever. I've never known it as anything else.

That being said, it's just a haircut. It's a fad that'll come and go. The same guys that have this haircut now probably had an emo haircut back in the mid-2000s.
Who gives a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom