• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neo-nazis are probably ruining the men's undercut

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceCLea

Banned
Time for Americans to move on to the Capt. Winters.

A43DJ3Z.jpg

This is what I have. Undercut is the douchiest haircut ever IMO.

Prototype

I have an undercut, had one for years now. It me because I have a longer face. No one can own a hairstyle. Context matters.

Is that considered a mullet to have the hair long in the back?

Nah man you got to have business in the front to have a mullet. Mine is long all over the top with only the sides and back short.

I've had friends call me Pidgeot before so that's a pretty accurate comparison

Mr.Mike

This is something I started to worry about when Trump was elected. The nazi-punching thing kinda finishes it off. Which is a shame, cause the only reason I even got a haircut that requires styling is because a Syrian barber insisted that it'd look good. But now it's a haircut that suggests I'm against him being allowed here. Also I'm a blonde German looking dude, so I'd have a hell of a time "taking it back". It's overplayed now anyways.

Lmo911

Man I was under the opposite impression: I thought for ages it was the defacto "Nazi-Cut" outside of shaving your head and now everyone was finally taking it back. I do live in the south, so that kind of jacks up everything, I will admit.

Why do Nazi's gotta ruin everything? No viking stuff, no under cut, no stylish military uniforms. Evil's making us lame!

Hoo-doo

Banned
I'm not going to assume someone is a Nazi because of their hair, but I won't begrudge any minority for being wary around someone with a haircut that has been known as the "Hitler Youth". It may have been universally popular in the 1930s, but it has definitely had an association with Nazism.

That's like associating everyone in a Hugo Boss suit or driving a Volkswagen with nazism.

It makes zero sense.

Regiruler

4 on the sides? dude thats whack

It's tapered at the bottom and around the ears.

And by simple cut I mean it's just shortened.

This is probably one of those things where I should just show a picture but I don't want it associated with my GAF account.

v1lla21

Yeah I guess but almost every dude has it now whether or not they are white. Ive been getting an undercut and I either slick back my hair or rock a low pompadour for the last 3 years. Ain't changing anytime soon.

SerTapTap

I've always hated this style so this is one thing I don't mind them ruining.

Spencer looks so punchable even if he weren't a neo nazi

Chumley

Banned
This haircut is over. Y'all thinking Nazi's can't take it from you I'm sorry to say are in denial. Time to grow out the sides.

tumblr_namg5c6rap1t8enq1o1_400.gif

13ruce

Banned
Ah that hipster hairstyle? They can have it.
I never had that one i just have my hair spiked up can't really do much with it because it's straight AF. It even stays spiked when it's long without any product in lol if i comb it up.

Korey

There's been so many examples in this thread that I'm not even sure what a nazi haircut is. Apparently it's anything that is short on the sides. Which is the vast majority of men's haircuts in general.

I thought we were just talking about the Richard Spencer cut but apparently not.
The undercut is short on the sides but long on the top, usually slicked back. Like the Richard Spencer one or the Brad Pitt pic someone posted.

brad_pitt_fury.jpg

Hoo-doo

Banned
Maybe I can pull it off. What do I ask my barber to do? I tried something similar to the undercut before but my hair is too wavy for it =/

Ask for the 'wimpy choir boy' and he'll fix you right up. No disrespect to Cpt. Winters, obviously.

I'm a simple man. I see a picture of Captain Winters, I start watching Band of Brothers again.
Damn you WedgeX.

I am the same way. What a fantastic show.

pablito

I think the haircut is cool when it's not exaggerated on the top. But it's so damn overdone now.

This wasn't the way I wanted to see it used less, though ><

leng jai

Any bet half the people in this thread have a shaved head or sport the generic spiky hair style I had when I was 11.

Trojan

Hmmmm...I have this haircut, but it's not as extreme on the sides as those pics people are posting. Regardless, this is making me reconsider.

Determining a haircut is a mindfield for guys. I wouldn't really know where to begin on changing my haircut. I just use the same barber and give him extremely general guidelines for my haircut; he figures out the rest.

I have been jokingly calling this style the "Nazi Cut" for YEARS. I refused to get it despite my wife thinking it was sooooo sexy...well whose laughing now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom