• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neo-nazis are probably ruining the men's undercut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eusis

I was given an undercut a year and a half ago. People complimented me on it but I didn't care as much for it and now with this association I'm definitely avoiding the cut now.

Thanks to male pattern baldness I couldn't even have rock haircut if I wanted to. Guess I'm not genetically superior enough to be a (neo-)nazi.

So what's the new haircut since undercuts are now gone?
image.php

daveo42

Banned
I always called it the Austrian Youth look. My hair doesn't work that way so I never considered getting the cut. Hopefully nazis don't take the messy look away. That's literally the only hair style my hair will conform to without clay.

Ash735

I'm amazed at the amount of people in this thread openly threatening violence on people for JUST their haircut, is this seriously the world we're pushing towards?

I'm amazed at the amount of people in this thread openly threatening violence on people for JUST their haircut, is this seriously the world we're pushing towards?

I wouldn't take it too seriously. Lots of people are much braver on the internet than in person.

Chinner

Banned
The undercut hairstyle has been my default hair style for like 8 years now.

If I can't use it anymore what the fuck am I going to do?? What's the newest hair style that doesn't look like shit for men?

Don't know about the experience of my fellow German GAFiosi, but this hairstyle will be, very unfortunately, always connected with Nazis.

Besides the predominantly represented shaved heads, these are the most popular hairstyles on every Nazi gathering:

Of course there is always someone sporting the full blown Hitler, too:

As someone who's getting in trouble with Nazis for more than half my life, most of these are red flags to me if spotted. :/
idk man these look like very common male hairstyles

everyone at university is rocking one of these or a variation, except the hitler one

SeanR1221

Nah not gonna change my hair because some basement dwellers think they can claim it as their look. I have glorious hair.

mr2xxx

Banned
Way too many hipsters and Mexicans sporting that cut and similar nazi cuts for me to even take these hairstyles as a indicator of anything.

Regiruler

I do a 4 on the sides & back and a simple cut on the top, keeping it long in the front.

And I'm white.

Am I at risk for being confused with a Nazi gaf?

Is this the female neo nazi haircut? Or it's taken from punk?

green_room_imogen_poots.jpg

Interestingly enough, these types of punky hairstyles on women are often pointed to as indicators of a "radical Marxist feminist regressive left ess-jay-dubya" by alt-right/neo-nazi types.
Especially when they're dyed blue or some other unnatural color that they think young women who post selfies on tumblr like to wear.

:p

Ive had a two foot undercut Mohawk for four years. Not changing it now for their sake. If people wanna stereotype based on appearance they are no better anyways so I do not care what they think.

They aint ruining shit. Fuck them. Ill rock whatever haircut I want. They can go suck a fuck. Same with hipsters and beards. You aint ruining shit. All the dudes in my family (except me at the moment) are bald and we all have luscious beards. Get comments about how we look racist all the time. Or "nice hipster beard." Fuck off.

Ive had a two foot undercut Mohawk for four years. Not changing it now for their sake. If people wanna stereotype based on appearance they are no better anyways so I do not care what they think.

Do you not drive or just live somewhere warm year round with a convertible?

And do you have trouble going through doorways?

Do you have to always sit in the back of theaters? Or is it just tough luck for anyone that sits behind you?

Goldboy

Personally, I think this haircut looks pretty good on most people. There's no way neo-nazis are ruining something as ridiculously popular as this haircut.

Two FOOT?!??

Do you not drive or just live somewhere warm year round with a convertible?

And do you have trouble going through doorways?

Do you have to always sit in the back of theaters? Or is it just tough luck for anyone that sits behind you?

You guys know a mohawk doesn't have to be spiked, right? I usually keep it tied down and back like this. I only spike it for special occasions cause it takes forever:

depths20XX

There's been so many examples in this thread that I'm not even sure what a nazi haircut is. Apparently it's anything that is short on the sides. Which is the vast majority of men's haircuts in general.

I thought we were just talking about the Richard Spencer cut but apparently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom