• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neo-nazis are probably ruining the men's undercut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottle

Be what makes you happy. Lead by example and don't allow shitheads to ruin something you like.

Also for people who say that the haircut originated in Hitler's youth I think the OP says otherwise.

Don't let the fact that Nazi's are snazzy dressers happen again.

First they ruined the cleanly shaved look but I did not care for I was not bald.
Then they ruined the undercut but I did not care because I was not a douchebag.

I guess I won't care as long as they don't ruin the metal, cut-one-a-year style.

I've always found the notion of haircuts trending pretty weird. Too dependent on facial structure to be something popular or trendy

Well guess I'm not going to the Barber for a while. Any 2017 hairstyles to be aware of that aren't 40 plus years old nor possibly fascist?

My wife and I were talking about that at IKEA last night. Couple of the peeps who work there had it. I used to love the cut, but now it just makes me SMH.

Beach

This is my haircut :(

It's probabaly the most popular haircut at a Hispanic Barber shop in Los Angeles that I go to though

I'm assuming that half the posts in this thread or sarcastic btw...if not...

Lulubop

My wife and I were talking about that at IKEA last night. Couple of the peeps who work there had it. I used to love the cut, but now it just makes me SMH.

What? Why? It's the haircut that works best for me, what you want me to do? Rock something I don't want to? That's gonna make me look worse? Nah, I'm good fam.

I'm pretty sure hipsters ruined that haircut well before the neo-Nazis started doing it. "Oh man, now people will think I'm a racist instead of just a plaid-wearing douche who ends every sentence with 'you've probably never heard of it.'"

Nazis are just taking back what belonged to them in the first place.

Uuuuh, this? When this style first started about five years ago, my cousin posted a photo of his cut. I jokingly commented, "Aaaah, the ol' Hitler Youth cut!"

I think the cut is fine. It doesn't deserve punching. What deserves punching is calling it "The Macklemore".

Wasn't the undercut the haircut of the SS and Nazi officers anyway? My son has a undercut, but his hair is so long on top it is on the verge of being a Jason Newsted or Mike Patton 80's haircut.

Edit: Someone already address the origins I see.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
nI9itZ5.jpg

This is my haircut, just a bit longer on top. Mustache isn't as grand either, but the beard is there.

Caelus

I have that haircut - but I'm also South Asian, so chances of me being identified as an alt-right fuckhead are slim (unfortunately not that slim).

xenist

I've always had this haircut filed under "The Hitler Youth Hair" so this is not a surprising development.

Wasn't the undercut the haircut of the SS and Nazi officers anyway? My son has a undercut, but his hair is so long on top it is on the verge of being a Jason Newsted or Mike Patton 80's haircut.

Edit: Someone already address the origins I see.

epic-newsted-headbang-o.gif

\m/

But yeah, I started to notice the hair cut trend. I think it started with Jesse James in the late 2000s.

DOWN

Banned
This haircut already got ruined by how many people were easily influenced into having it at the same time en masse

I'm pretty sure hipsters ruined that haircut well before the neo-Nazis started doing it. "Oh man, now people will think I'm a racist instead of just a plaid-wearing douche who ends every sentence with 'you've probably never heard of it.'"
Don't hate on plaid shirts. I'd rather represent an Apple computer owning hipster than a Nazi.

Any time you have a specific hairstyle instead of a regular-ass haircut, you look like a goober. People talk about those things like they are poorly, but they look stupid at the time as well.

Tom Nook

I think it's silly to judge people because of their hairstyle.

What's next?

If an Asian guy did it, is he a supporter of Kim Jong?

Keasar

Even the Nazis on The Man in the High Castle runs with it.
At least I think it's a picture from The Man in the High Castle.

I think it's silly to judge people because of their hairstyle.

What's next?

If an Asian guy did it, is he a supporter of Kim Jong?
2a5650af01c4744e85bcc7ff94def9e9.jpg

Since we don't use hats anymore, have to go with the next best.

Lulubop

Any time you have a specific hairstyle instead of a regular-ass haircut, you look like a goober. People talk about those things like they are poorly, but they look stupid at the time as well.

What does this even mean? How the fuck are people this judgmental over a haircut?

Rock what you like and what you think looks good on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom