• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF 2012 Anime of the Year Voting Thread (voting ends January 29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
1. Hyouka
2. Polar Bear Cafe
3. tsuritama
4. Kyousogiga (2012)
5. Girls und Panzer
6. Humanity Has Declined
7. Joshiraku
8. Mysterious Girlfriend X
9. Teekyuu
10. CODE: BREAKER

Honourable Mentions go to: HELLS, Minori Scramble, Travelling Daru, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, One Piece: Episode of Nami, AKB0048, A Letter to Momo, Kids on the Slope, Hotarubi no Mori e and a handful of Sengoku Collection episodes.

Silh

1. Hunter × Hunter consistently put me at the edge of my seat as soon as the York Shin City arc started. Kudos to Togashi for taking standard shonen conventions and making them engaging.
2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - So ultrafab I can't handle it sometimes.
3. Lupin III: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna - Unique animation and style.
4. Kids on the Slope - Great soundtrack.

10. Teekyu ; Imagine the wackiest, most random thing you can think of. Now imagine if that thing took a whole lot of cocaine, had sex with the 2nd wackiest thing you can think of, and had a crazy cocaine baby that also decided to do a whole lot of cocaine. That's Teekyu, the fastest anime in existence that squeezes 30 minutes of plot into 1 and a half minutes of madness.
xoWNd.jpg

9. Daily Lives of High School Boys ; Gintama-esq humor is always good, even when applied to the totally mundane premise of high school boys just living and stuff. It's wacky, it's amusing, and it will totally make you think "that's so true" on multiple occasions maybe.

8. Accel World ; Who doesn't love VR stuff? I know I do. Starring the only overweight protagonist in all of Japanese media, Accel World gives us a glimpse at the future where a secret VR fighting game has taken the world by storm. Not much is on the line, but everyone sure acts like it, as they fight as if their lives depended on it, all accompanied by some damn good animation and crazy avatar designs.

7. Medaka Box Abnormal ; (This comment was deleted by All Fiction)

6. Senki Zessho Symphogear ; Seems like Madoka started a bit of a trend with dark magical girl series. This time, the setup is combined with Japan's favorite past time, idols! Ridiculous weapons, not bad music, and some competent action and choreography makes this probably the ONLY magical girl show I like where action is the selling point (don't think Black Rock Shooter counts here).

5. Space Brothers ; What's the most inspiring thing in the universe? Fuck you, it isn't the ocean! No, it's space! A simple, family-friendly story about a mid 30s guy trying to recapture his childhood dream of going to space, which his brother is already well on his way to. An absolutely amazing soundtrack combined with inspirational and heartwarming events make this one of the most memorable, relatable and empathetic series in a long time.

4. Binbougami ga ; From the director of Gintama comes a wacky adventure about a girl with good luck and a goddess that tries to steal that luck. With a heartwarming formula, hilarious slapstick and unobtrusive reference humor, and even some action thrown in, this is a damn good series that didn't have to work hard to put a smile on my face.

3. Hunter x Hunter (2011) ; The fan favorite from the author of Yu Yu Hakusho is back in a competent reboot. Despite a shaky start with some questionable censorship, the show has since come into its own and possibly even surpassed the original. Ever since the beginning of the first really good arc, it's been a nonstop ride of very well-animated action, despair, intensity, with good pacing being the icing on the cake. Let's hope it can continue beyond where the OVAs left off, and maybe even further (once Togashi stops being a lazy fuck).

2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure ; How do you spell MANLINESS!? I spell it JoJo's Bizarre Adventure! This right here, folks, is the epitome of shounen. In a world where EVERYTHING is over exaggerated and all the beloved tropes of the genre are taken to their logical extreme, it's hard to not love this over the top epic chronicling the Joestar family line and their bizarre adventures.

1. HELLS ; Once every decade or so, an anime comes along that is so inspiring, so full of energy, so over the top in its execution but still gets its message of "believe in yourself" through to the viewer, that it actually leaves an impact on the viewer that extends beyond just giving them an hour and a half or so of entertainment. This is that anime. Reminiscent of Imaishi's (Gurren Lagann, Panty and Stocking) high energy style, Hells Angels treats us to an adventure in Hell full of meaningful speeches, incredible action, likeable characters, and some absolutely insane animation coupled with an art style you wouldn't expect. People who say anime is dead haven't seen this. This can stand alongside the greats and will hopefully be remembered as a classic.

Honorable Mentions

One Piece Episode of Nami ; I didn't think I should put this in my top 10, what with this being a remake of one of the best arcs in my 2nd favorite anime ever. Still, it deserves recognition. The enhanced production values and fixed pacing made the first really good arc in the franchise a thousand times better, more emotional, and just overall epic. Hope they remake more arcs like this.

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka of the Dead ; The zombie harem is back, this time more hilarious than ever! Ninja vampires, zombies, magical girls, magical boys, chainsaws; it still has everything! This time, the action is pushed aside in favor of the crew's incredibly wacky antics and Ayumu's ridiculous amount of swag.

Tsuritama ; A tale of aliens, fishing, and dancing! This is a case where execution can make up for the boring concept and turn it into a special heartwarming story with a good mix of tension and light-heartedness.

Milky Holmes Season 2 ; You want cute girls doing cute things? Fuck that, this is cute girls doing incredibly stupid things! This almost feels like it's trying to parody the common perception of the current anime industry. "Moe Sherlock Holmes? What will Japan ruin next!?" Yeah, that's what I thought it was too, but it ended up being hilarious.

Another ; Also known as Final Destination: The Anime. This show is no stranger to killing off teenagers in amusing ways, just like the American semi-slasher films you can compare it to! Pretty tense too.

Black Rock Shooter ; It seems like high school girls have to experience quite a bit of despair recently. But hey, as long as we can get entertainment out of it, I'm not complaining. Based on the famous Hatsune Miku song, the crazy CG action girl gets her own adventure filled with nonstop well-animated action and some interesting drama.

Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere season 2 ; The convoluted kitchen sink world is back, this time with better action and more confusing plot threads than ever! Despite a good amount of nonsense, the fights were still able to employ some believable and well-thought out strategies to accompany the damn good animation.

1) K-ON! Movie
2) Fate/Zero S2
3) Girls und Panzer
4) Gundam UC 5
5) Chuunibyou
6) Hyouka
7) Rinne no Lagrange
8) Tari Tari
9) Persona 4 The Animation
10) Rinne no Lagrange S2

Dishonorable mentions:

1) Gundam AGE - Hino and Level 5 managed to shit this up really badly. Ugly character/mech design, bad story, idiotic characters...there is very little to like here, if anything at all. AVOID.

2) Sword Art Online - Would be #1 if it wasn't for AGE. Remarkably mediocre to bad with characters one couldn't care less about. Asuna with her decision making ability would fit right in to the Gundam AGE universe.

Got my list pretty much set...just have to go back and add my thoughts.

This list would look different if I included shows that haven't finished airing, but I like to look at shows in their entirety and a bad ending can ultimately leave me disliking a show. Saki is the only exception to this because there's no way I could ever hate that show.

1. Hyouka - Easily my most enjoyed show this year. It starts a little slow, but it's really good when the story is actually doing something. The character development of the main cast is the main draw for me. It was nice seeing the characters change as the story went along. By the end of the show I definitely loved watching all of their interactions. The earlier episodes were even more enjoyable on rewatches, which emphasizes the fact that the characters are really selling the show.

2. Yuru Yuri - Pure yuri comedy. As a second season, the characters and their dynamics are all established, so the show is able to play to everybody's roles right from the start, and harder than before. Funny, entertaining, and authentic yuri.

3. Saki - Pure yuri mahjong. No show stacks dora to the ceiling like Saki. This is basically a straight adaptation of the manga, and I love the manga, so there's no surprise I love this.

4. Rinne no Lagrange - Pure pseudo-yuri action. The first half of this show was really enjoyable. The second half was a little weird and the show basically just ends. This this had been legitimate yuri with a better ending, this could have easily been a more enjoyable show.

5. Accel World - Flat-chested characters and main characters with a different art direction aside, I enjoyed this show a lot. The MC is annoying at times, but the female lead makes up for it. This show would easily be more enjoyable if she were the lead, but alas, it is what it is.

6. Muv-Luv - What all women wish they were, strong, independent, intelligent, and big breasted. Well, not really. The characters were on the whole enjoyable, but this would have been better if the MC weren't so stupid, and if the female leads weren't so dependent on him.

7. Mysterious Girlfriend X - Beautiful manga adaptation. The show benefits from being short, because nothing feels unnecessarily drawn out. The MC is frustrating at times, making all the wrong choices at the best times. This show feels like it's mostly showcasing the female lead and her female friend. The MC is basically useless, and the story would honestly be better if he weren't around.

8. Medaka Box - A straight manga adaptation. This would have been more enjoyable if it had better production values.

9. Upotte - Pure yuri. Gungirls. T-backs.

10. Sword Art Online - The setting and premise were the biggest draws for this. The characters weren't anything special, and neither was the story. Still, for what it was I enjoyed it.

1. Girls und Panzer : It always makes me smile, and makes me happy about the world that it actually exists.

girls_und_panzer_is_ajfj9b.gif

2. Highschool DxD : Just all around enjoyable. Good stupid fun.

3. Another : kept me guessing and watching to the end

4. Jojos : memorable for some reason

5. Persona 4 : Kind of crappy but a whole heap of awesome at the same time.

6. Black rock shooter : great action

7. Sword art online : I enjoyed watching it. It was fun.

8. Btooom : can't really back this one up

9. Medaka box : all around good to watch

10. Total Eclipse : Not original, but can't go wrong

Mentions:

Ixion Saga : I laughed
Fate/Zero : Have only started watching it
Zetsuen no Temptest : Very solid show
From the new world : up and down, but enough ups.
Code breaker : ditto

Jex

Wolf Children isn't eligible:

It's not out on disc until February.

Well, shit. That seems weird, but fair enough I suppose. Isn't airing in a theatre the equivalent of airing on TV?

That just makes my number one a lot trickier. Hmm.

Kite

Space Brothers
Jormungand/Jormungand: Perfect Order
Hunter x Hunter
Chihayafuru
Fate/Zero 2nd Season
Psycho-Pass
Shin Sekai Yori
Hyouka
Kids on the Slope
Natsume Yuujinchou Shi

flawfuls

1. Hyouka
2. Fate/Zero 2nd Season
3. Tsuritama
4. Shin Sekai Yori
5. Humanity Has Declined
6. Space Brothers
7. Kids on the Slope
8. A Letter to Momo
9. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
10. Joshiraku

1.Hyouka
2.Teekyu
3.Tsuritama
4.Sengoku Collection (although I would only recommend certain episodes)
5.JoJo
6.Highschool Boys
7.Girls und Panzer
8.Episode 8 of Nisemonogatari (Nisemonogatari)
9.Fate/Zero
10.Mysterious Girlfriend X

All in all it has been a really great year for japanese animation.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What about films that are likely to never see a DVD release like the Mystical Laws?

Soma

Still got a few shows to watch and catch up on but Articalys if you need help with votes, image/banner editing, or whatever later on feel free to ask me (I should have a bunch of free time).

Dali

Looks like I got some series to finish. Right now I don't know if i've seen anything I'd recommend other than Natsume. Feel like I may just have a list of watchable anime that can be interchanged in ranking with nothing exemplary. Nothing I've seen has been just great like Redline, Madoka and Steins Gate from last year.

Uraizen

Banned
1) K-On! Movie ; Duh, look at my avatar
2) One Piece ; The one shounen that keeps on giving
3) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure ; Manly
4) Kokoro Connect ; Entertaining
5) Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! ; Cute
6) Girls und Panzer ; Funny
7) Joshiraku ; Something
8) Yuru Yuri ; Interesting
9) Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! ; I ran out of anime

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
1) Girls und Panzer
2) Bodacious Space Pirates
3) Chihayafuru
4) Nyaruko-san: Another Crawling Chaos
5) Saki: Achiga-hen episode of side-A
6) Yuru Yuri
7) Rinne no Lagrange
8) Medaka Box
9) Hyouka
10) Dog Days'

1. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Based only on the quality of the storyline, as learned through the manga. I have never watched a single episode of an anime in the same year it premiered.

Reuenthal

Banned
I have seen only one anime that came this year but I liked it so much that I don't mind posting a list with only it so it gets one more vote.

1. Fate/Zero second season.

Ninman

1- Nazo no Kanojo X/ Mysterious Girlfriend X (UNDERRATED, Watch it people).
2- Daily lives Of High School Boys. (hilarious, Awesome ending theme).
3- Fate/Zero 2nd Season.

Morris

Disco Devil
1. Kids on the Slope - Music and Drama/Romance. My favorite things innit.
2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - *Vogues* Would be AOTY if it wasn't so ugly.
3. From The New World - Really interesting setting and visuals (sometimes).

I watched a bunch of other shows but I didn't particularly care about them.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
*edit*
On second thought, I really didn't watch enough to make a worthwhile vote.

Kurita

1. Space Brothers - One of the best animes I've ever seen. All these feels man, the soundtrack, the openings, the endings, the characters, everything makes you feel something. It's just a perfect anime... The manga is amazing too.
LIFT OFF!!

2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Fabulous, crazy fights, manly tears. SO NO CHI NO SA DA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOO!!!

3. Kids on The Slope - That was a great love story. Loved the soundtrack, another "Why can't I hold all these feels man" show. Need to read the manga to have a better ending. Great opening by YUKI, too.

4. Psycho-Pass - The world is interesting, the characters not so much but it's still pretty entertaining. And the opening is by Rin Toshite Shigure, then Nothing's Carved In Stone will perform the second one so it's awesome.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
1. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Based only on the quality of the storyline, as learned through the manga. I have never watched a single episode of an anime in the same year it premiered.

I bet Magi is crying that more people didn't follow this train of thought.

I've only seen about 10 series from 2012:

1. Hyouka - Charming characters, nice synergy between them. Nice development.
2. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Speedwagon withdraws cooly. uryyyyyy
3. Girls und Panzer - Initially thought the concept was ludicrous, but it's surprisingly good
4. Dog Days' - Loved the first season
5. Haiyore! Nyaruko-san - Asumin going nuts. I love it.
6. Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! - Guilty pleasure.
7. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - Cute, but hollow. Series took a nosedive around halfway. Drama fail.
8. Ixion Saga: DT - I laughed. Fair enough.
9. Accel World - Pigs can fly?
10. Black Rock Shooter - OVA was shit. This is better, but that's not saying much.

HM
Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de - Lost it when I realized
Tails died
and when Marcus (
Mario
) shows up.

LayLa

1 Humanity has Declined - loved every moment, non-dystopian end of humanity reminiscent of YKK
2 Hotarubi no Mori e - great one-off from the Natsume team
3 K-On! Movie - perfect way to end (if it is the end)
4 Hyouka - loved the mundaneness of it all. <3 Ibara
5 Kokoro Connect - got a bit silly at times but v entertaining
6 Kids on the Slope - should have been 2 cour, suffered from terrible pacing. dat drumming animation
7 Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - not all of it worked but the bits that did were v good
8 My Little Monster - biggest surprise of the year, S2 centered on Natsume plz
9 Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb - solid series from old favorite
10 Mysterious Girlfriend X - thought this was charming tbh, captured the clumsiness of first love v well

Honorable mentions:
Bodacious Space Pirates
Psycho-Pass
Jormungand
Joshiraku
Poyopoyo

Could have been in top 10 if i had watched them:
A Letter to Momo
Chihayafuru

UberTag

Can someone direct me to the reputed AnimeGAF old schoolers who grew up on and have fond memories of anime from the mid-to-late 1990s and/or early 2000s?

I've got a trial subscription to Crunchyroll running and would like to scout out series that are predominantly character-driven with depth and content that aren't moe-dependent.

Series I like = Wolf's Rain, Rurouni Kenshin (no other Shonen Jump recommendations please), Planetes, Haibane Renmei, Paranoia Agent, BECK, Tylor, Utena, Furuba, etc.

Thanks!

olaznoG

1. Chihayafuru.

2. Sword Art Online.

3. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

4. High School DxD.

5. Girls und Panzer.

6. Tari Tari.

*Just a little update*

Articalys

Oh, somehow I had completely glossed over this coming out during the year. Out of curiosity how do multiple seasons of the show work? Are projects with split cours really deserving of having their votes split, or does all the stuff get consolidated? I say this into relation of things like Jormungand.
Seeing there have already been votes both for combined series and standalone series, let me think about which path to take.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can someone direct me to the reputed AnimeGAF old schoolers who grew up on and have fond memories of anime from the mid-to-late 1990s and/or early 2000s?

I've got a trial subscription to Crunchyroll running and would like to scout out series with depth and content that aren't moe-dependent.

Thanks!

Anime Anime hasn't changed.

Dali

Got so excited when I saw a title called To Love-ru: Darkness in the OP and thought it was A Certain Scientific/Magical spinoff movie or series. Then I googled it :(

Go_Ly_Dow

I've got a trial subscription to Crunchyroll running and would like to scout out series that are predominantly character-driven with depth and content that aren't moe-dependent.

Series I like = Wolf's Rain, Rurouni Kenshin (no other Shonen Jump recommendations please), Planetes, Haibane Renmei, Paranoia Agent, BECK, Tylor, Utena, Furuba, etc.

Thanks!

copy and paste that post here! Winter 2012 Anime Thread

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Got so excited when I saw a title called To Love-ru: Darkness in the OP and thought it was A Certain Scientific/Magical spinoff movie or series. Then I googled it :(

The A Certain Scientific/Magical series is getting both a movie and a new series this year, rejoice!

Jex

1.One Piece: Episode of Nami

This was actually a surprisingly easy choice. It doesn't have the best production values or the most complicated story or the most realistic characters. It is, however, an extremely powerful story. When I think of all the anime that I've seen this year there's very works that I can think of as 'flawless' - this is one of those works and as such it easily takes my number one spot.

2.Fate/Zero Season 2

It's hard to disconnect one part of Fate/Zero from another, as they are form a continuous story. However, for voting purposes I suppose it makes sense to consider it a story in two halves. It's hardly rare for a show to begin a number of storylines and character threads and then drop or twist them half way through the series - however with this show all that was promised in the first half bore fruit in the second.

3.Tsuritama

One of the most enjoyable and well made shows of the year devoted entirely to fishing. It's far more entertaining than it sounds!

4.From the New World

Tense, atmospheric, moody. An inexplicably serious and grim story about a future where everyone has psychic powers and the problems this causes.

5.Kids on the Slope

The creator of Cowboy Bebop returns to tell an entirely different story about two boys in highschool who like to play jazz. While it's not perfect (what is?) there are few works that have been so effective in stirring my cold, dead heart.

6. Natsuyuki Rendezvous

A difficult to watch series about people placed in an incredibly unpleasant situation. While the series experienced some pacing problems it has some of the most believably written characters of the year, as in, the characters actually remind me of human beings.

7. Humanity has Declined

Unique, charming, horrifying, quirky. A show that's hard to quantify that I love despite it's many faults.

8. Hyouka

Easily the most well produced, well animated series of the entire year. It excels in nearly every area - writing, character, direction, animation, editing, the list goes on and on. However despite the many excellent episodes and arcs in the show had it also had some inanely boring rubbish which dragged the whole series down.

9.Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

One of my surprise hits of the year. What appeared to be a trashy series made by SHAFT wannabes turned out to be one of the most effective shows of the year.

10.Girls und Panzer

Talking about surprises, who'd have thought that highschool girls piloting tanks would be anything other than fanservice trash? Instead it's an excellent sports series about the power of friendship, teamwork and tactics!

Kurita

I've got a trial subscription to Crunchyroll running and would like to scout out series with depth and content that aren't moe-dependent.

Thanks!

Watch Space Brothers!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Jexhius.

Your line breaks.

Please fix.

Jex

I don't see nuffin'

You know what, screw the list function. I'll just type it out by hand.

10.Girls und Panzer

Talking about surprises, who'd have thought that highschool girls piloting tanks would be anything other than fanservice trash? Instead it's an excellent sports series about the power of friendship, teamwork and tactics!

Not sure "instead" is quite the right word. Maybe "also" ;)

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
9.Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

One of my surprise hits of the year. What appeared to be a trashy series made by SHAFT wannabes turned out to be one of the most effective shows of the year.
I always knew I could count on you.

1. Kill Me Baby

Up there as one of the finest comedy shows of all time. As a Brit you know I know what I'm talking about. Ronnie Corbett even said he wished he wrote the show.

2. AKB0048

A real inspiration during this time of economic difficulty. Like the Full Monty before it, it shows a group of downbeat citizens of a North English town (Lancaster to be precise) who have a dream to be the next big thing. Despite society being against such ideals they strive to achieve this and spread joy around the world. Brought hearts to my eyes.

3. Sword Art Online

A revolution in story telling. The concept it simple, what if you were trapped in a game where you could die. Stripped of all the harmless fun and now forced to battle for survival, the characters throughout the show struggle with harsh moral judgements and often have to question the ethics behind their decisions. Does one leave weaker players behind in order to escape faster or do you stay behind and accept this new life so you life in not danger from battle. Meanwhile you see snapshots of the real world and how people are coping with their loved ones lost in a coma and the police force franticly hunting for the master mind behind this devilish scheme.

4. Upotte!!

A real thought provoking show. It focuses of a group of friends at school and how their lives are changed when the local area becomes a war zone. The issue of child soldiers is a very serious one and I felt this show truly captured how horrific this life can be.

5. Lupin III: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Everyone love Lupin and it's great to see him still kicking around in 2012. May not appeal to those who are new to the series but for long term fans this is a real return to form.

6. Mirai Nikki

Award for one of the best protagonists of the year. Clever and confident you really get to like this guy. His life is put in danger but he manages to keep his head up and get on with it. They they also manage to strike the fine balance so he doesn't come off as cocky. Really hits the nail on the head.

7. Saki: Achiga-hen episode of side-A

A tournament show based on one of the most interesting sports in the world. Don't want to spoil it for you but the ending it worth it. Girls Und Panzer could learn a thing or two from this about not cutting a tournament short.

8. Nyaruko-san: Another Crawling Chaos

It's a comedy show that does admittedly rely a bit of references but unlike lesser shows like Gintama the references are clever and not in your face and the original jokes are the main focus.

9. Psycho-Pass

Sci-Fi + thriller is a pretty common theme but for once you feel the writers understand the technology they are talking about. Also unlike a lot of sci fi thrillers that paint the world as a real morbid place where violent gore in the norm this delves into psyche of the average citizen under the watch of Big Brother.

10. Another

I'm not usually a fan of horror, but for once the character felt intelligent and the mystery was captivating. Also as a bonus it was design to scare you physiologically rather than relying on cheap thrills and gore. Rips the rule book in two.

1. Teekyuuuuu
2. Little Busters
3. Sword Art Online
4. Nisemonogatari
5. Kill Me Baby
6. Black Rock Shooter
7. Horizon
8. Upotte!
9. AKB0048
10. Onii-san Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!

No one is going to take anime seriously if you guys don't take it seriously :/

DiGiKerot

Thanks!

Pretty sure Fate/Zero is still up there. Maybe give Bodacious Space Pirates a go and see if passes your moe-filter (it's not like it's bad in that regard, anyway). Maybe Occult Academy, but no-one else around here seems to like that.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
1. Teekyuuuuu
2. Little Busters
3. Sword Art Online
4. Nisemonogatari
5. Kill Me Baby
6. Black Rock Shooter
7. Horizon
8. Upotte!
9. AKB0048
10. Onii-san Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!
Nice joke list, but we all know Little Busters is your #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom