• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

RecentlootRetroApril302011.jpg

Whole bunch of Game Boy games I'd bought online showed up this week, all in great condition, soo many games soo little time. Looking forward to playing Mario vs Donkey Kong.

I've been meaning to post my pickups for the last week, but I've been lazy.

0zTX5.jpg

- Kotobukiya Bishoujo Dark Phoenix Statue
(I've wanted to pick her up for awhile now, so I figured why the hell not. <3 Phoenix)

LeDyq.jpg

- Deadpool volume 5
- Gerber Multitool
(I had one years ago, but lost it. Bought another one since I keep needing a knife for work stuff.)

FcT0g.jpg

- Super Scribblenauts
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 1 on Blu-ray
- Megamind on Blu-ray
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on Blu-ray
- Kirby's Epic Yarn
- Donald in Mathmagic Land on DVD
- Ducktales the Movie
(Picked up SS because of the improved controls. It makes the game SOOO much better. Also got the last two HP movies I needed on Blu-ray. I'm going to try to watch one of them every night for the next few days so I can finally watch Deathly Hallows pt. 1. Also, KEY was $20, so I couldn't pass that up. And both DVDs are from Disney's Movie Rewards.)

71cxF.jpg

- Logitech Illuminated Keyboard
(I bought a new computer, instead of building one, so I needed a keyboard I can use at night.)

QJRv1.jpg

ENat1.jpg

- Marvel vs. Capcom hoodie
(It was $15 at Hot Topic. I would have liked a Medium, but I'll take a small.)

neoism

SalsaShark said:
AVcdo.png

sogood.gif
The fact the solar fields music is in the game means I'll buy it... shame I can't get the demo to work... resolution problems. I may have to wait for a patch.. :/

AkIRA_22

element said:
Very serious!

Unfortunately it means squat, there is no "military class II". The military runs on standards such as IEEE and ISO, military equipment doesn't not conform to "Military class II" LOL.

It is, nothing but marketing guff. Just watched a review, looks like a nice motherboard.

dkbatman06

Neo Member
First time posting. Woo!
pickupapril2.jpg

That thing next to the PSP is a UMD case. It's really nice! Holds 8 UMDs magnetically.
pickupapril1.jpg

Not pictured are the really nice desk I got from Ikea and some stuff I got for my computer (tiny Logitech speakers, etc.)

AkIRA_22 said:
Unfortunately it means squat, there is no "military class II". The military runs on standards such as IEEE and ISO, military equipment doesn't not conform to "Military class II" LOL.

It is, nothing but marketing guff. Just watched a review, looks like a nice motherboard.
I'm sure noone would take that seriously, except you.

plc268

Saw this at a Big Lots... just had to pick it up for the novelty (32 oz can!) at $1.

No way I'm going to drink it all though, haha. 480 calories and 116g sugar. No thanks.

KvFKF.jpg

Mike.83

Finally got a new computer desk. Flat pack one, but still, its much better than the one it replaced:
ilhkTE.JPG

and not really gaming, but stocked up some hayfever meds:
intbsI.JPG

Thoraxes

Mike.83 said:
and not really gaming, but stocked up some hayfever meds:
intbsI.JPG
You know they sell Loratadine pills in bottles that contain 120 (in 10mg doses) of them right? That's what I usually buy, because I need them year-round or I die.

Not that there's anything wrong with boxes, it'd just save you space if your ever concerned about that is all. And maybe money? I've only bought pseudoephedrine boxed though, so idk.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Starish said:
I think I see Jordan's hiding away under there! What ones are they?
Desk looks neat as well man!

Hahahah I was just going to comment on the Jordans hiding down there. They're the 88's. 3's.

Borman

1$ n64 controller, 1$ Rise of nations, 13$ Zelda
IMG_6056.png

Then, at Toys R Us, they have the new Real Ghostbusters toys! Only picked up two of the four for now...

IMG_6050.png

IMG_6052.png

IMG_6054.png

Yes Boss!

MarkMan said:
5663867088_0437277eef_z.jpg

Late birthday gift I received!

The 3 exclusive VX/V3 sticks :D
Wow, so cool to see them all together! I still have to get the amazon blue one. I know it is a long shot, since it is probably going on the shelf, but if you ever take out the recent green/black PS3 SE post a pic! Mine is being slow-boated from california and won't be here for another month. :-(

Love Hori.

Salsa

3chopl0x said:
What's that theme you're using for Steam?

Steam Compact

On Capsized:

The game doesnt play like a Metroidvania, there's no backtracking and its level-based.

That said, some of the levels are kinda non-linear and allow for a nice chunk of exploration.

I personally love it, part of GAF doesnt agree though. I dont think the Demo does a good job on selling it since it starts to get really good in the later levels, so keep that in mind.

Mike.83

Thoraxes said:
You know they sell Loratadine pills in bottles that contain 120 (in 10mg doses) of them right? That's what I usually buy, because I need them year-round or I die.

Not that there's anything wrong with boxes, it'd just save you space if your ever concerned about that is all. And maybe money? I've only bought pseudoephedrine boxed though, so idk.

Cheers. I managed to pick those up fairly cheap online, the 5 boxes cost me £5. I'll keep an eye out for the bottles next time I need some though.

Starish said:
I think I see Jordan's hiding away under there! What ones are they?
Desk looks neat as well man!
A pair of Jordan III True Blues and some Jordan I's, can't remember the name of the colourway, they're like an army green. In the middle is some AF1's :)

Tashi0106 said:
Hahahah I was just going to comment on the Jordans hiding down there. They're the 88's. 3's.
I wish!
2009 re-release pair. Still going strong.

226476_10150166303031646_685251645_7282569_6689339_n.jpg

Just arrived from Europe finally! 10 days exactly since it shipped, I guess that isn't too bad since it came Royal Mail lol. European cases are ridiculously oversized. Waste of plastic.

Pokémon reference? "I like suits. They're comfy and easy to wear."

element

AkIRA_22 said:

I didn't buy it for the military class. Just a good board. Always good luck with MSI or Gigabyte boards.

Top Bottom