• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

luka

Loves Robotech S1
It's Jehuty day!

img_0860h9av.jpg

JEHUTY DAAAAY!

img_08678l26.jpg

img_0869ylv1.jpg

So awesome. My addiction has begun.

AkIRA_22

With the rampaging Australian Dollar I was able to pick up these two off playasia.com for the price of one. Also that is MK, which is banned in Australia. Having played a whole bunch of it and now seen most of the fatalities and X-rays I can wholeheartedly say this is NOT an MA15+ game. If it was shoe horned it would have been a perfect example of why we need an R18+ rating. Oh well, thanks to the net and cheap shipping from Asia I have it anyway... for less!

866045f1.jpg

Ignignort

I've removed the image in case someone does find it offensive, apologies to anyone who did that was not my intention.

Yes I know what it was based on and it wasn't and still isn't a joke to anyone.

Stopped by Toys R Us on the way home from work today.

Picked up some Halo nonsense. (Can you tell what's my favorite game in the series?)

RmFGX.jpg

And some Pokemon games.

HKld3.jpg

At those prices I couldn't resist. And holy shit at the bottom of the receipt You Saved: $100.00

That poster could be pretty offensive to any number of people. I'm not normally one to shy away from any joke, but even that one gives me pause.

Goidil

My April (something March) purchase:

game005x.jpg

game003a.jpg

game004.jpg

A very cool MvsC 3 box and Tatsunoko vs Capcom signed by the producer Ryota Nitsuma

game002b.jpg

Gundam 0083 OAV italian limited edition (1633/2000)
Watchmen the complete motion comic (dubbing is ugly)
Cinquemila chilometri al secondo: the graphic novel which won Best Price at Angouleme Festival 2011

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
keeblerdrow said:
That poster could be pretty offensive to any number of people. I'm not normally one to shy away from any joke, but even that one gives me pause.

yeah, it's well drawn...but man o_0

Rubius

*Picked up the 3DS with Rayman 3D. Rayman look pretty cool in 3D, the only thing I dont really dig with Rayman, is the music which is the most forgettable music I ever heard and also the fact that you cant die or lose.
*Picked up a DSiXL I wanted for a while. And since I know how hard its for my big bear hands to not suffer after 10 min of DS, I picked up those hand grip also, who also act as a stand. Pretty neat
kUSL5.jpg

zhzLz.jpg

*New Keyboard - Razer Arctosa
*Scott Pilgrim and Zombieland my two favorite movie of last year

*And my big pick up for me, I went to the Symphony X concert in Montreal which had Powerglove also... Picked up an autograph from them on a Black Mage. Rock that Pokemon out Powerglove!

enewtabie said:
It's the same pose used as the Marines on Iwo Jima in WW2.

The same Marines who went and helped with the relief efforts and exposed themselves to the after shocks and radiation??

But I agree it is a bit in poor taste. But some people don't honestly know. That's why it's nice to be in a community that can expose you to things you might not necessarily know.

G-Fex

More things I got recently.

More NES games

Qpt8Yl.jpg

and got some pastrami on chili cheese fries from a place called The Hat.

aYT9Ol.jpg

Delicious but I couldn't finish it.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
2 new wireless transceivers for a strobe:
setup2d.jpg

I take this thread seriously:

setup1.jpg

New light:
Alien Bee 800
13 foot stand
65 inch silver PLM umbrella + white diffusion panel (not attached)
Vagabond Mini Lithium battery pack

Expensive month....

AkIRA_22

G-Fex said:
and got some pastrami on chili cheese fries from a place called The Hat.

aYT9Ol.jpg

Delicious but I couldn't finish it.

What the fuck is that? I dig pastrami but my god, that has to be your daily intake right there.

AkIRA_22

Darkness said:
New light:
Alien Bee 800
13 foot stand
65 inch silver PLM umbrella + white diffusion panel (not attached)
Vagabond Mini Lithium battery pack

Expensive month....

Expensive alright, nice gear though. Is it to take pictures of your Gundam figurine collection?

;)

G-Fex

AkIRA_22 said:
What the fuck is that? I dig pastrami but my god, that has to be your daily intake right there.

yeah it was a layer of pastrami covering a medium serving of chili-cheese fries. So good I couldn't finish it though it was expensive too.

Top Bottom