• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

FINALBOSS

Banned
eXistor said:
Yay, the Stacking dolls arrived!
20sjg5y.jpg

You lucky bastard.

Those things sold out SOOOOOOO fast.

Manp

rc213 said:
10oo4zm.jpg

PC Upgrade!

Intel Core i5-2500K
Corsair A50 PWM
GigaByte GA-H67M-D2-B3
Corsair XMS3 4GB PC3-10666
Intel GMA HD 3000
Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced
Antec P180/EA650w

nice! now you need a good videocard to join PC gaming GAF :p
damn that PSU sure looks out of place lol

:)

rc213

Manp said:
nice! now you need a good videocard to join PC gaming GAF :p
damn that PSU sure looks out of place lol

:( Tell me about it. It's a 650w so it didn't need to be replaced yet. But I am keeping a lookout for a nice deal. No video card, Rebuilt system for silence. Those 140mm fans are magical and it chews up video encoding like a beast.

Manp

rc213 said:
:( Tell me about it. It's a 650w so it didn't need to be replaced yet. But I am keeping a lookout for a nice deal. No video card, Rebuilt system for silence. Those 140mm fans are magical and it chews up video encoding like a beast.

be sure to get a modular PSU... can't spend better money

ChryZ

Gutted my old HTPC and refreshed the whole thing with Atom1.8GHz+ION2+Ubuntu+XBMC, it IS quiet!
P1020216_800.jpg

Got crushed on its way to me, pad is completely fine thanks to the sturdy inlay. Excellent replica, I'm going to use it a lot.
P1020234_800.jpg

Can't believe that he actually signed all preordered copies, most delightful album.
P1020248_800.jpg

Decided last week that i don't like those black gamecube cases so ordered some regular purple dvd cases as replacements....

EDIT: Bought 25 cases for about $11 at meritline.com

DSCF1155.jpg

DSCF1156.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
theviolenthero said:
Decided last week that i don't like those black gamecube cases so ordered some regular purple dvd cases as replacements....

EDIT: Bought 25 cases for about $11 at meritline.com

Hey how long did Meritline take to ship out to you also how's the quality? I've been thinking of picking up replacement blu ray cases for the crap load of movies i bought at Blockbuster and looking at their site they have some good prices on a pack of 50.

AwesomeSauce said:
Hey how long did Meritline take to ship out to you also how's the quality? I've been thinking of picking up replacement blu ray cases for the crap load of movies i bought at Blockbuster and looking at their site they have some good prices on a pack of 50.

Ordered last Friday and arrived today.
As far as quality goes, they feel just like those new "eco" cases,really light.

TxdoHawk

I got my Eneloops! But nobody cares about those. Here's a macro shot of my last pickup, the airsoft Glock, which I can now finally take. They even replicated the double-action trigger. =)

glockmacro.jpg

Edit: Those purple cases look great! Really fitting for GCN games.

omgkitty

HildyB said:
5662304742_0b0bb564f0_z.jpg

New controller to replace my red one that kicked out on me. And Zojirushi 17oz thermos.

Zojirushi!!! I keep thinking about buying one till I realized all I drink is water. Those GB guys are crazy!

theDeeDubs

Stranger than Fiction: one of my wife's all time favorites
Austin Powers Collection: my library is lacking in comedies
Prince of Persia: already own the individual PSN releases but gotta support my favorite series of all time <3 PoP
DSC_0131.jpg

Some new bourbon. This stuff is divine.
DSC_4167.JPG
DSC_4168.JPG

Planning on buying a Big Green Egg soon so wanted to be ready.
DSC_4171.JPG

Got this from a local online estate sale site for $4 (including frame). It's in really good shape and it wasn't mentioned in the description or pictures that it was hand numbered out of 1000. It's 33" high.
DSC_4176.JPG

Speevy

Banned
100_1748.jpg

Bought a bunch from Play n' Trade's B1G1 for a penny sale.

$20 for everything here, excluding Portal 2 of course.

And yes, I know those are thin DVD cases and not PS2 cases. Play N' Trade does that.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Got a Kindle, my first eReader. I love this thing. Also got the amazon case with built in light which is really nice but not sure if it was worth the $60.

9I36h.jpg

KfAtH.jpg

rl6Bv.jpg

Jailbroke for custom screensavers. Also picked up the first 4 eBooks in the Song of Ice and Fire series. Looking forward to reading them for the first time, thanks to the HBO series. Price was kind of disappointing compared to the physical box set, $35.99 compared to $19.78

Turquoise Jeep Ts

SR6nL.jpg

Some SD Gunpla.

5Vy3p.jpg

A pretty cool SDX Infinity Nirvash Type Zero

9mJI1.jpg

Revoltech Jehuty

MklCx.jpg

And it isn't a Revoltech party without Woody, heh.

IkARt.jpg

I traded in Donkey Kong Land ages ago. As one of the very few games I've ever sold, I always wonder where my copy is now. I wonder if you have it now :O

April is Mortal Kombat Month :D

Took a pic of this at work. The boss wanted to see it.
2011-04-20_08-04-41_594.jpg

Snagged some blurays cheap this week as well.
2011-04-27_18-45-28_82.jpg

Not pictured:
Portal 2
Borderlands

Dynamic3

purg3 said:
Got a Kindle, my first eReader. I love this thing. Also got the amazon case with built in light which is really nice but not sure if it was worth the $60.

[xIMG]http://i.imgur.com/9I36h.jpg[/IMG]

[xIMG]http://i.imgur.com/KfAtH.jpg[/IMG]

rl6Bv.jpg

Jailbroke for custom screensavers. Also picked up the first 4 eBooks in the Song of Ice and Fire series. Looking forward to reading them for the first time, thanks to the HBO series. Price was kind of disappointing compared to the physical box set, $35.99 compared to $19.78

Where did you find that Game of Thrones screensaver? Looks badass.

HildyB

MrEnglishPanda said:
Zojirushi!!! I keep thinking about buying one till I realized all I drink is water. Those GB guys are crazy!

I was on the fence due to the quantity I drink in a day. 17oz is between a 'small' and 'medium' coffee from a Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts. It is quality though and is true to the hype. I filled it up before work, promptly forgot it on the way out, came home 8 hours later and it was still warm (closer to cool than hot, but still).

isny

napkin dispenser
bodyboarder said:

I so approve of this. You're only missing Pokemon Pinball.

God, I hope all of those games end up on the 3DSWare. I would be so happy having just straight ports of those games on an SD card that I could play on the 3DS /drool

Well I thought I was done with pick up for this month but then I pulled the trigger again...and came home to...

1ae301de.jpg

53a10fbd.jpg

and this...

3dcb858a.jpg

bbf80dbb.jpg

Still working on wire management, I cannot stand seeing it looking like this it bothers me lol.

But wife wanted to watch TV so I have to wait til she passes out to get down and dirty with cleaning this mess up...

Top Bottom