• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

elseanio

Bought this in aid of the Japanese earthquake. It's numbered 26/50, although I believe 50 more were made shortly after the first lot sold out. I absolutely love it.

Could anyone possibly translate the little note I received with it? Would very much appreciate it :)

*Click for bigger*

C.T.

elseanio said:
Bought this in aid of the Japanese earthquake. It's numbered 26/50, although I believe 50 more were made shortly after the first lot sold out. I absolutely love it.

Could anyone possibly translate the little note I received with it? Would very much appreciate it :)

Well it says: thank you very much and "little white lies" written in katakana
edit: sorry for picture quoting.

HildyB

5655443824_99c93a21e8.jpg

Portal 2
Castlevania: LOS ($30 @ ToysRUs)
Vanquish ($17 @ ToysRUs!)
Case for my Gunnars

Lourio

Been awhile since I last posted in here but here's my latest pickups. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic.

IMG_0022.jpg

Looking forward to playing Portal on this bad boy. TV model is a Samsung UN55C6300.

elseanio said:

*Click for bigger*
Awesome poster. I spot Ikiru, Seven Samurai, and Sanjuro. Anyone know who the girl in the bottom left corner of the poster is? The one bowing down on her knees?
Edit: and after zooming in, I also noticed Tokyo Story. Sweet!

Alucrid

Banned
Easystride said:
Awesome poster. I spot Ikiru, Seven Samurai, and Sanjuro. Anyone know who the girl in the bottom left corner of the poster is? The one bowing down on her knees?

Wait. Why is there GitS and House but no Gundam?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
RE2 for the DC... how much was it?

edit: Wow, and RE2, 3 for the GC. How much?

elseanio said:

Awesome. Any other details on the poster?

Patrick Roy said:
Been awhile since I last posted in here but here's my latest pickups. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic.

IMG_0022.jpg

Looking forward to playing Portal on this bad boy. TV model is a Samsung UN55C6300.

What wallpaper/theme is that??

elseanio

Valkyr Junkie said:
Awesome. Any other details on the poster?

Sure, here's the site link:

http://www.littlewhitelies.co.uk/blog/lwlies-x-japanese-cinema-print-14853

They (LittleWhiteLies) is a film magazine, and they sell A3 prints of all their magazine covers. They occasionally do a few limited addition prints, numbered and signed. I also have this Kick-Ass one, signed by John Romita Jr. http://i53.tinypic.com/2dv0975.jpg

They're really high quality, and look great framed.

Easystride said:
Edit: and after zooming in, I also noticed Tokyo Story. Sweet!

Here's the full list:

Rashomon 1950
Tokyo Story 1953
Seven Samurai 1954
Ikiru 1952
The Burmese Harp 1956
Yojimbo 1961
Astro Boy 1963
Lone Wolf & Cub 1972
House 1977
My Neighbour Totoro 1988
Ghost in the Shell 1995
Ringu 1998
Audition 1999
Perfect Blue 1998
Akira 1988
Battle Royale 2000
Spirited Away 2001
Nobody Knows 2004
Zatoichi 2003
Sakuran 2006
Princess Mononoke 1997

I've seen 14 of them, so gonna try and catch up on the rest at some point :)

XNarte

0426110016-1.jpg

Batman Brave and the Bold- $9.99 at Gamestop new!

Dementium II- $7.00 at Gamestop new

And more Tron Stuff. (The game's pretty bad, but I had an urge to enter the Grid)

TxdoHawk

Big Papa Husker said:
I got a TON of games from the Gamestop B2G2 free sale...

Lots of win here, between River City Ransom and Doa2...although I like the extra-pretty Xbox remake, DoA Ultimate, mainly because Zack has a ballin' white suit as an unlockable costume. :D

And Phantom Brave! Some day I'm going to beat that game. Maybe it will finally happen whenever I get around to re-buying a PSP.

Top Bottom