• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

TimmiT

Finally bought a new Xbox 360 after my last one red ringed one year ago:
ilGE2hJLFVrDP.jpg

Loxley

Disney Archive Series: Layout & Background (incredible book).

The Art of The Hobbit

J.R.R. Tolkien: Artist and Illustrator

I've actually had all of these for a while, just now getting around to posting them.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Lots of sales on clothes today:

7100505029_38fd4e6ab8_z.jpg

6954438454_078c154c86_z.jpg

Target clearance:

7100575577_025b740e8d_z.jpg

And The Witcher 2 EE on X360 with a free T-Shirt at Best Buy. Best game of 2011 now on consoles!

7088512651_f2781b8fa5_z.jpg

mblitek

I am really glad to see all of "The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings" success for CD PROJEKT. Hopefully this translates into more new IP's from them and PC support.

I just picked up a bunch of new stuff the other day which I'll have to post tomorrow. I haven't posted in a while that's down to my laziness and lack of a dedicated camera. My photos tomorrow will rely upon my iPad 2's camera haha.

Nisa65

P1010056.jpg

Picked up Raiden IV and Extreme Vs after seeing them going for a more sensible price than usual. Rayman's budget price in Japan made buying it an easy decision.

Wubby

Found this box at a used goods store today...

Hmm what could be inside?

Was cheap so I bought it. Feel too guilty to use it as a cushion though.

Ran and survived the Survivor Mud Run yesterday. Best prize ever:
P1010742.jpg

...Of course I'm sore, have various cuts & bruises, and pulled my knee...
P1010743.jpg

But, I did manage to reward myself afterwards.
P1010744.jpg

P1010746.jpg

P1010747.jpg

mblitek

Disney Archive Series: Layout & Background (incredible book).

The Art of The Hobbit

J.R.R. Tolkien: Artist and Illustrator

I've actually had all of these for a while, just now getting around to posting them.

I forgot to comment on this pickup, I love these art books. I have a few friends trained in classical animation and they have some of these awesome artbooks. Could you post a couple pictures from the inside?

Cheers!

Sagitario

It was my birthday last week. I got:

- Strawberry cheesecake
- Lemon cheesecake
- Carrot cake
- Candy
- Two bottles of wine
- Clothing
- A Super Mario Bros. themed cap
- 4 blu-ray movies: Forrest Gump, The Truman Show, The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo and War Horse
- Game of Thrones blu-ray
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Jak and Daxter Collection

But this takes the crown:

2012-04-17_17-41-14_h97x72.png

This was a present from my best friend. I just couldn't believe it... I wasn't expecting it at all... I mean... that's a lot of $$$ >_<
I love the dude so much <3

Besides all that, I got a late birthday gift:

PYIkX.png

The super rare spelled correctly edition :p

Tobe

new tennis shoes, i stopped playing when i really needed glasses, now im getting fat and i need to play again so i gotta deal with playing with glasses
lXHEP.jpg

also redeemed a couple of EA games on origin
R2hKG.png

Blunt

Banned
Thats unnecessary...

Better then being told that you are a greedy git.

Should change the thread title to the Equality Pick-Up thread where we can all post pictures of the potatoes found in the fields of the various GAF communes around the world. But eventually there would be spud envy.

"You got a SWEET potato? Well fuck your shit, guy! BRAGGART!".

catchan

Neo Member
My boyfriend discovered a pinball museum which isn't that far from us, so we payed it a visit this weekend.

The pin"ball" was a souvenir.

102_1186.png

Since it's hard to find a possibility to play pinball in Germany it was quite the event having the opportunity to play them IRL.
We just had to pay the admission price and could free play all functioning tables as long as we liked (well, at least till they closed).
After playing a lot of the Williams Collection it was nice seeing the tables in front of you.

wPBHn.jpg
No1cT.png

EuuuZ.jpg
a8TVZ.png

F8tdV.jpg
spNCD.png

sPD1N.png
2vaWU.png

At first I was like...must survive hellashish 5k mud race....

a460641d.jpg

Then I was like...NEW SHOES MUST!!!!

4b086b86.jpg

But then...oooh Vita!

251dd4a6.jpg

Then the next day...

49cb6fcb.jpg

At first I was like...must survive hellashish 5k mud race....

Then the next day...

49cb6fcb.jpg

You might already know this if it's not your first pair of Vibrams. But do make sure to take it easy at first if you are just starting with those. I love my Bikilas but if you don't build up the mileage and barefoot technique slowly you can really hurt your feet / legs. Great shoes though.

Top Bottom