• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEOGAF EXCLUSIVE : I wet my noodle this week-end ! AMA (and we can talk polyamorous relationship while we're at it)

Will this polyamorous relationship destroy my ego and leave me a husk of myself ?

• Yes

Votes: 80 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Cannot be worst than your last breakup

Votes: 11 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toots

Gold Member
Even if that was 100% true and not pure projection on your part, not one of them was polymorous.
My point was whoever you fuck in asia doesn't fuck you but an archetype. Me i'd rather attract women because i'm charming or funny than i'm this type of guy in this part of the world. Plus i hope you understand you are not the only white dude in SE Asia and if you get laid for being white, they do too. I'm pretty sure that every girl who went with you because you were white went with other white dudes as well. They might just haven't tell you for fear of bruising your fragile ego.

nush

My point was whoever you fuck in asia doesn't fuck you but an archetype. Me i'd rather attract women because i'm charming or funny than i'm this type of guy in this part of the world. Plus i hope you understand you are not the only white dude in SE Asia and if you get laid for being white, they do too. I'm pretty sure that every girl who went with you because you were white went with other white dudes as well. They might just haven't tell you for fear of bruising your fragile ego.

Boomer Brit triggers froggy, exhibit A.

Toots

Gold Member
Did you use a condom?

Make sure you do her up the butt before it's over.
Dude i already answered !
I did until i did not... Not really proud of this part of the story but eh it does feel better...
You can bet on my potential stds, i'll put my medical record in a few months.

Boomer Brit triggers froggy, exhibit A.

Be a better troll at the very least.
The more i learn about you the more vile you seems. You're a boomer brit so 50+, in SE Asia apparently getting tons of pussy because you're white.
Is it the lobster tan ?
Is it the charming way you brits acts whenever your out of your island ?
Is it the quick witted retorts you accostumed us to in the thread ?
Of course not. My bet is that the great majority of your relationship there involve money, and we all know how it goes in those type of countries. If you were german it would have been the grand slam of sex tourism, so you have at least this going for you.
And i guess the more you're here trolling like a braindead moron, the less you're out there fucking a 14 year old looking street urchin... Sometimes you have to sacrifice your thread for the sake of others.

Last edited:

nush

Be a better troll at the very least.
The more i learn about you the more vile you seems. You're a boomer brit so 50+, in SE Asia apparently getting tons of pussy because you're white.
Is it the lobster tan ?
Is it the charming way you brits acts whenever your out of your island ?
Is it the quick witted retorts you accostumed us to in the thread ?
Of course not. My bet is that the great majority of your relationship there involve money, and we all know how it goes in those type of countries. If you were german it would have been the grand slam of sex tourism, so you have at least this going for you.
And i guess the more you're here trolling like a braindead moron, the less you're out there fucking a 14 year old looking street urchin... Sometimes you have to sacrifice your thread for the sake of others.

You're a cuck. A cheese eating surrender monkey cuck that got his first taste of asian pussy in almost 40 years. But, you have to share.... and sill made a topic about it hoping to impress the gamer nerds.

You're a cuck. A cheese eating surrender monkey cuck that got his first taste of asian pussy in almost 40 years. But, you have to share.... and sill made a topic about it hoping to impress the gamer nerds.
I'm sorry Nush, but I can't take somebody with the wimpiest avatar in existence calling somebody a cuck. I mean look at this shit:
715511.jpg

NickFire

He's not the cuck though. That would be the committed guy whose lady is stepping out.

Now both of you touch gloves and resume the fight!

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
I've never met a well adjusted polygamous woman.

God speed soldier. Be careful. On day you might find a pair of scissors under your pillow. Or a jealous dude at your front door.

Last edited:

Smokken

Banned
Bragging about sleeping with a single mom who are also being shared by other guys. You couldn't be more pathetic even if you tried. Guys like you are the reason most women nowadays are delusional beyond saving. How old are you again?
Obviously fishing for attention too.

Toots

Gold Member
Goddam moron, you don't know anything about me or my sexual life. I come from Paris, where there's beautiful people from everywhere not just bucktoothed uggos like in your ugly ass country.
I know you're just low effort trolling and i'm jumping in head first, but the idea of your ugly bald and red face giggling in front of your computer makes me blood red mad. I don't know if it's the creepy sexual tourist vibe, the way you're talking like a 12 year old 4chaner at 50, or your overall unpleasantness... I could ignore you altogether but i'm such an optimistic dude, i don't think i have to do that to make you go away. Maybe some teenage bussy will come your way and your predator mind will shift his focus and leave this thread the fuck alone, right swirly ?

Toots

Gold Member
Bragging about sleeping with a single mom who are also being shared by other guys. You couldn't be more pathetic even if you tried. Guys like you are the reason most women nowadays are delusional beyond saving. How old are you again?
Obviously fishing for attention too.
Where the fuck do i brag ?
I'm saying i spent a night with a woman who attracts me as a way for us to talk about polyamorous relationship or anything we want. Or do funny shops like the pokemon one.. But i forgot that a vg forum is the place where ubermenschen regroup when they are not doing manly stuff. You guys with the cuck talk sound like that weak chinned moron andrew tate. I mean look at you judging someone you know nothing about.
Between swirly the Asian predator, the dude with the Cloud with sunglasses avatar (and i'm the cuck really???), the goddam German Hops German Hops cunt who feels himself so much these days he'll soon start talking about lebensraum, and all the other unfunny anonymous incels (i'm looking at you smokken), it is a bit wearing. But i'm strong come at me with all of your sad clown frustration, i'll take it cause i'm christic like that :messenger_blowing_kiss:

OP’s next thread will be interesting
I intend to update this one with anything newsworthy no need for another thread.

nush

Goddam moron, you don't know anything about me or my sexual life. I come from Paris, where there's beautiful people from everywhere not just bucktoothed uggos like in your ugly ass country.
I know you're just low effort trolling and i'm jumping in head first, but the idea of your ugly bald and red face giggling in front of your computer makes me blood red mad. I don't know if it's the creepy sexual tourist vibe, the way you're talking like a 12 year old 4chaner at 50, or your overall unpleasantness... I could ignore you altogether but i'm such an optimistic dude, i don't think i have to do that to make you go away. Maybe some teenage bussy will come your way and your predator mind will shift his focus and leave this thread the fuck alone, right swirly ?
OIP-C.LY78XvXHJHGsNw3-uPDchwAAAA

Boozeroony

Where the fuck do i brag ?
I'm saying i spent a night with a woman who attracts me as a way for us to talk about polyamorous relationship or anything we want. Or do funny shops like the pokemon one.. But i forgot that a vg forum is the place where ubermenschen regroup when they are not doing manly stuff. You guys with the cuck talk sound like that weak chinned moron andrew tate. I mean look at you judging someone you know nothing about.
Between swirly the Asian predator, the dude with the Cloud with sunglasses avatar (and i'm the cuck really???), the goddam German Hops German Hops cunt who feels himself so much these days he'll soon start talking about lebensraum, and all the other unfunny anonymous incels (i'm looking at you smokken), it is a bit wearing. But i'm strong come at me with all of your sad clown frustration, i'll take it cause i'm christic like that :messenger_blowing_kiss:

I intend to update this one with anything newsworthy no need for another thread.
The beta energy is strong in this one.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
You mean to tell me that the diverse population of people we have on NeoGAF are all professional morons? Besides, haven't you done the exact same Macready despite pushing 50 yourself?
hey i didnt know the threesome involved 2 guys and no girls but i had already committed...

Toots

Gold Member
The beta energy is strong in this one.
Dudebro stop with the andrew tate semantics, it only shows how stupid you are.
Please be imaginative in your trolling, for the sake of the readers.
No more cuck, beta, virgin, or dumb shit like that. Show us you are more than braindead morons living vicariously through even more braindead role models...

Plus swirly lobster red faced nush nush already managed to piss me off so much with this cringy rethoric i was forced to bring his sexual tourist past to light. Lets move on and find others way to have fun at my expense.

You know you're starting to grow on me :messenger_grinning_sweat:
You're still a lobster faced swirly boy but you're my lobster faced swirly boy now.

oh by the way, next date will be friday next week, so i'll update for those who want to read something other than the drivel of dummies like boozeroony

Last edited:

Boozeroony

Dudebro stop with the andrew tate semantics, it only shows how stupid you are.
Please be imaginative in your trolling, for the sake of the readers.
No more cuck, beta, virgin, or dumb shit like that. Show us you are more than braindead morons living vicariously through even more braindead role models...

Plus swirly lobster red faced nush nush already managed to piss me off so much with this cringy rethoric i was forced to bring his sexual tourist past to light. Lets move on and find others way to have fun at my expense.

You know you're starting to grow on me :messenger_grinning_sweat:
You're still a lobster faced swirly boy but you're my lobster faced swirly boy now.

oh by the way, next date will be friday next week, so i'll update for those who want to read something other than the drivel of dummies like boozeroony
I can't wait. Is it friday already?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
The polyamorous designation is much worse, tbh. It means she manipulates multiple men in relationship situations and plays long-term mindgames, with a heavy duty rationalization made up front to stay guilt-free about it, rather than just sleeping around.

jason10mm

Gold Member
The polyamorous designation is much worse, tbh. It means she manipulates multiple men in relationship situations and plays long-term mindgames, with a heavy duty rationalization made up front to stay guilt-free about it, rather than just sleeping around.
No matter the original intent behind the term, this is certainly what it has evolved to.

Never hear it used for a man either, it's kinda the default state for us, but so very few can act upon it :p

near

Gold Member
No matter the original intent behind the term, this is certainly what it has evolved to.

Never hear it used for a man either, it's kinda the default state for us, but so very few can act upon it :p

The idea of being polyamorous should make zero sense to someone who wants emotional intimacy, since a component of that is forming a deep connection with someone through shared feelings and trust. If someone is polyamorous they're unlikely to be empathetic or even consider your own emotional needs, when they're clearly involved with several partners. A polyamorous relationship isn't a relationship at all. It just a verbal understanding or arrangement. Fuelled by ones own sexual desires. A politically correct way to identify as a slut!

Mobilemofo

It has its place. I smashed whatever moved when I lived in Blackpool, having a few on the go at the time. Was great for a few decades...

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
I don’t understand being poly myself. I’m too possessive (not in a crazy way) and I’m also too loyal. I couldn’t even think about that kind of relationship, even for the short term. I’m old school I guess.

near

Gold Member

Thinking about this a bit more, I wonder what the psychology is behind this. It seems more like a power play than anything. Having the option to sleep around is available without being in a commitment. But being enabled to have multiple partners and asserting a form of control over the surrounding men is actually a strange position for a woman to want to hold. Or am I thinking about this too deeply? lol

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Thinking about this a bit more, I wonder what the psychology is behind this. It seems more like a power play than anything. Having the option to sleep around is available without being in a commitment. But being enabled to have multiple partners and asserting a form of control over the surrounding men is actually a strange position for a woman to want to hold. Or am I thinking about this too deeply? lol
No, you're not overthinking it. Women who are having fun and sleeping around is pretty commonplace and not a big deal, if you're into that sort of lifestyle. Common for attractive people in their 20s and you can transition from that to stable relationships. Poly is a different thing entirely, a major red flag that I associate with dark triad traits.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I don’t understand being poly myself. I’m too possessive (not in a crazy way) and I’m also too loyal. I couldn’t even think about that kind of relationship, even for the short term. I’m old school I guess.
You sound like a serial monogamist.

Though to be honest, all these definitions to split out slight differences in behavior is just how unskilled psychologists try to stay relevant :p

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
You sound like a serial monogamist.

Though to be honest, all these definitions to split out slight differences in behavior is just how unskilled psychologists try to stay relevant :p
Pretty much lol. I like trusting a single person and returning that trust to them.

iPaul93

Most polyamorous people I see are usually unattractive or downright disgusting. Hope that chick was the exception and you better pray you didn't catch an STD, OP. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Toots

Gold Member
The thread is much more interesting when i'm not posting, i'll take note of that :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I always thought the worst possible relationship is open relation because it implies a dominant relation but at the same time one or both persons inside this dominant relation get cucked. It is so fucked up.

Most polyamorous people I see are usually unattractive or downright disgusting. Hope that chick was the exception and you better pray you didn't catch an STD, OP. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I think i finally get why everyone sees me like a neckbearded virgin cuck. I remember now watching documentary about an obese blue haired gal in a relation with 4 permavirgins where they all lived under the same roof. It was horrible. I really think when the Madone (and i) use the term poly it's just synonym to wanting to screw around, or even not wanting to commit to a relation. It's also an "it" term and she's a bit of a social media consumer so she might want to use it for the virtue signaling effect it can have in certain circle (the ones with hardcore dykes in it, because yes she has a lot of lesbian friends. I tell her of course, even i would be a lesbian if that was what it took to get her, it makes her laugh.

I'll give you a bit of a background to support this theory :

The Madone was married for a long time (ten year +) and after divorce went into an "exclusive" relationship for 3 more years. I think her poly talk might come from the fact that she's just fed up of having to commit and kind of being "obligated" to care for the guy you choose. I think more than wanting to screw around with the most partners possible, she finds some freedom not being committed to a guy. I know everyone will say i'm just wishfully thinking, but eh it's better than saying "cuck" like a weak chinned average kickboxer.
For me it definitely means screwing around and leaving your door open to whatever possibility comes to you. I like being with this woman and spending time with her, but i can also go have drink with my friends and chat the ladys i want in the way i want without having to answer to anyone. This kind of freedom is nice, but i also know i won't be able to construct anyhing solid on such flimsy foundations.

Pussy ass ninja, I'll fuck your bitch and then broadcast the entire thing over the radio..

Oh wait, you'd like that. 🕺
And here comes the lebensraum talk.
You see something in your neighbour garden and start thinking that you deserve it more ?
Don't you remember how it ended up for you last time ?
German really are the worst when they start getting comfortable. Remember your people choose to collectively castrate themselves in 1946. You're the son of an enuch, and an enuch yourself, talking about getting someones girl, when you cannot even protect german girls... Iss this obession with cucking coming from the trauma you bunch of untermenschen got from Cologne's new years eve ? When every german male got cucked by barely a hundred dudes and the whole world watched? You silly Sally. Just go fly a german flag in some demonstration if you feel edgy :messenger_tears_of_joy:

TheMan

Remember that poster (lionel something) who would post pics of Malcolm McDowell with summary of the thread up to that point? We need him. I need him.

But let me get this straight. OP is a sex tourist who rawdogged a rando in SE Asia and fell in love. Is that the gist?

Also she’s “polyamorous” which reading between the lines might mean she’s a hooker

Last edited:

Tams

So has OP got The Clap yet?

As for polyamorous relationships... Let me put my handmade philosophers and biologists hat on.

We have evolved as a species to have long-term partners. Our offspring have amongst the longest juvenile phase and for quite a lot of it need near constant care, and after that greatly benefit from a stable household. We aren't as limited as some species, like ones that mate for life (often birds, oddly enough) and we are sentient and developed enough to improvise.

As already said, polyamorous comes across as worse than just sleeping around/being the village bike/being a slut. It shows at the very least an attempt to foster sexual relationships that have evolved for the production of offspring, rather than just seeking pleasure.

I have no problem with those who are just after pleasure. Short-sighted and short-term? Sure, but you do you. But to tie that into long-term parts of life is disingenuous at best.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
And here comes the lebensraum talk.
You see something in your neighbour garden and start thinking that you deserve it more ?
Don't you remember how it ended up for you last time ?
German really are the worst when they start getting comfortable. Remember your people choose to collectively castrate themselves in 1946. You're the son of an enuch, and an enuch yourself, talking about getting someones girl, when you cannot even protect german girls... Iss this obession with cucking coming from the trauma you bunch of untermenschen got from Cologne's new years eve ? When every german male got cucked by barely a hundred dudes and the whole world watched? You silly Sally. Just go fly a german flag in some demonstration if you feel edgy :messenger_tears_of_joy:
giphy.gif

jason10mm

Gold Member
So has OP got The Clap yet?

As for polyamorous relationships... Let me put my handmade philosophers and biologists hat on.

We have evolved as a species to have long-term partners. Our offspring have amongst the longest juvenile phase and for quite a lot of it need near constant care, and after that greatly benefit from a stable household. We aren't as limited as some species, like ones that mate for life (often birds, oddly enough) and we are sentient and developed enough to improvise.

As already said, polyamorous comes across as worse than just sleeping around/being the village bike/being a slut. It shows at the very least an attempt to foster sexual relationships that have evolved for the production of offspring, rather than just seeking pleasure.

I have no problem with those who are just after pleasure. Short-sighted and short-term? Sure, but you do you. But to tie that into long-term parts of life is disingenuous at best.
I don't think this is correct.

Humans are a GROUP SOCIAL species, so child care evolved to require multiple members of a close knit group, not just the parents. Women have a built in immunological response against their sexual partners which reduces the odds of successful repeat breeding with the same man, but encourages a different male each time. Men, as we know, will fuck anything that can't run away. Alpha males get to breed with more women, those kids get the traits from the successful men and are born to women in their prime. The kids are raised by elders that can pass on knowledge when they physically can't contribute to survival as much. Inbreeding is limited by capturing women from other groups, less often having young men go out to establish their own groups/take over someone elses (this is far more common in lower mammals with less sexual dimorphism being linked to survival)

Only higher levels of civilization beyond the hunter/gatherer tribe benefit from committed monogamous parents heavily investing in just their kids to the exclusion of others. In particular it benefits the folks at the top as all the marriage rules were intended for them, not the slave/serf/peasant/worker castes, as a way to deal with inheritance and try to limit introduction of disease (less of an issue for HG tribes).

It seems a pretty universal phenomenon that if a man can have a harem and deny other men access to it, he will. Lacking that capability, securing a woman for his exclusive use but still having intermittent access to other women is acceptable. I can't think of very many examples of viable societies where women were encouraged to be "polyamorous" but were still included in higher levels of society, though there are MANY examples of women profiting from prostitution and getting some status amongst an exclusive male club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom