• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEOGAF EXCLUSIVE : I wet my noodle this week-end ! AMA (and we can talk polyamorous relationship while we're at it)

Will this polyamorous relationship destroy my ego and leave me a husk of myself ?

• Yes

Votes: 80 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Cannot be worst than your last breakup

Votes: 11 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toots

Gold Member
The OP's sudden turn of fragility... Have we stumbled upon a new form of STD?
might be that i've always been that way, i was just not dumb enough to make a thread about it on Neogaf... The std i caught might simply be dumbness.

Can op get their stuff together? It’s a crazy thread.
Wouldn't be fun any other way. It is a goddam european pissing contest for the most part, and as always when a french gentilhomme is faced with a coalition of european barbarians (British and German, who would have guessed ? makes me feel Napoleonic...) he has to set things straight any way he can (generally by implying the worst things possible about his opponents). Of course if faced with defeat i'll have to resolve myself to the nuclear option, which would be to start a polyamorous relationship with both their moms but fortunately we're not there... yet.

Cuckmydia
Oh you...
But to tie that into long-term parts of life is disingenuous at best.
I agree, it's a case of having your cake and eating it too. People wanted to screw around without being judged by others, thus this "new" concept was born. Then again a concept can be understood differently by individuals, and it might be a way for some to not feel obligated to anyone, without wanting as much partners as possible. Just a little more slack on the bridle...

Tams

I don't think this is correct.

Humans are a GROUP SOCIAL species, so child care evolved to require multiple members of a close knit group, not just the parents. Women have a built in immunological response against their sexual partners which reduces the odds of successful repeat breeding with the same man, but encourages a different male each time. Men, as we know, will fuck anything that can't run away. Alpha males get to breed with more women, those kids get the traits from the successful men and are born to women in their prime. The kids are raised by elders that can pass on knowledge when they physically can't contribute to survival as much. Inbreeding is limited by capturing women from other groups, less often having young men go out to establish their own groups/take over someone elses (this is far more common in lower mammals with less sexual dimorphism being linked to survival)

Only higher levels of civilization beyond the hunter/gatherer tribe benefit from committed monogamous parents heavily investing in just their kids to the exclusion of others. In particular it benefits the folks at the top as all the marriage rules were intended for them, not the slave/serf/peasant/worker castes, as a way to deal with inheritance and try to limit introduction of disease (less of an issue for HG tribes).

It seems a pretty universal phenomenon that if a man can have a harem and deny other men access to it, he will. Lacking that capability, securing a woman for his exclusive use but still having intermittent access to other women is acceptable. I can't think of very many examples of viable societies where women were encouraged to be "polyamorous" but were still included in higher levels of society, though there are MANY examples of women profiting from prostitution and getting some status amongst an exclusive male club.

But is that optimal for out species as it is now?

The children of hareems tended to have to fight to get anywhere unless they were the child of the wife and/or preferred concubine.
And I'd say that it was more the impracticality, or even impossibility of it in the past that prevented widespread monogamy once children were involved. Both sexes are certainly very promiscuous before that, that I will say.

jason10mm

Gold Member
But is that optimal for out species as it is now?

The children of hareems tended to have to fight to get anywhere unless they were the child of the wife and/or preferred concubine.
And I'd say that it was more the impracticality, or even impossibility of it in the past that prevented widespread monogamy once children were involved. Both sexes are certainly very promiscuous before that, that I will say.
Certainly monogamy as endorsed by the church TODAY seems to have the highest correlation with successful child outcomes by almost any metric. It is CLEARLY the superior choice for child rearing. But I don't feel like it is the NATURAL (or instinctual?) choice and it is something that has to be constant socially reinforced. Which is why women embracing "sexual liberty" is so disruptive, they were the ENFORCERS of monogamy in the first place!

I don't think you really had a situation of promiscuity without children pre-1700s or so (invention or at least widespread adoption of a relatively effective condom) as women had few options to prevent pregnancy if they were having sex before then. I'm not sure there was ever a very effective abortifacient prior to modern medicine (despite the "tansy tea" herbal option type stuff we read about) that would allow a girl to be carefree with sex and NOT get pregnant within a few months. If anything, it was just widespread malnutrition limiting it before some stability in the form of a husband to provide steady meals.

Peggies

Gold Member
And here comes the lebensraum talk.
You see something in your neighbour garden and start thinking that you deserve it more ?
Don't you remember how it ended up for you last time ?
German really are the worst when they start getting comfortable. Remember your people choose to collectively castrate themselves in 1946. You're the son of an enuch, and an enuch yourself, talking about getting someones girl, when you cannot even protect german girls... Iss this obession with cucking coming from the trauma you bunch of untermenschen got from Cologne's new years eve ? When every german male got cucked by barely a hundred dudes and the whole world watched? You silly Sally. Just go fly a german flag in some demonstration if you feel edgy :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Respect Mean GIF by Britannia

I came in here to learn what "to wet one's noodle" means and stayed for OP's tandrums but now I'm a bit scared.

Also, I thought German Hops German Hops is from Texas

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Women have a built in immunological response against their sexual partners which reduces the odds of successful repeat breeding with the same man, but encourages a different male each time.
I like the way you think, and I did not know this. And to think as a society we "figured out" monogamy in spite of it.

Yet another example of us fighting our nature with that thing that makes humans OP: our frontal lobes' ability to plan long-term.

Speaking of OP, OP thinks with his wet noodle lol

Toons

Wasn't pretty much eveey upper class member of society up to a certain point basically banging like 5 other people? Especially in European royalty. They were mostly related too. Might as well have been poly XD

Not something id be down for but yall do yall

Toots

Gold Member
I like the way you think, and I did not know this. And to think as a society we "figured out" monogamy in spite of it.

Yet another example of us fighting our nature with that thing that makes humans OP: our frontal lobes' ability to plan long-term.

Speaking of OP, OP thinks with his wet noodle lol
And i'm the one with a wet noodle for a brain...

We didn't figure out anything, our way of life made it the more evident and sustainable relationship system, in the context of our society, how we organize it.

The us fighting our nature take you derive from your initial fallacy is obviously wrong but let me spell it for you : you are moved by forces which surpass you so much you cannot begin to imagine they are even acting you. Spinoza called them "affects". You think you are fighting, you're just doing what you're "told" like every animal on this planet. That is why i'm not that bothered by all you judgemental takes (believe me on this :messenger_grinning_sweat:), you cannot help being like that. I wish you were funnier though but this also is beyond your control.

Toots

Gold Member
I'm not prude. Just find your rants a bit over the top. Maybe it's a french thing. Guess it explains a lot.

f7SbtsG.jpg
Yes you are, you prude. Look at you clutching your pearls for someone else who doesn't even mind that much : p
Don't take it personal dude(tte?), especially when it isn't about you...
I was tremendously harsher with nush nush he didn't seem to mind (you neither ???) and he knew exactly how to get me blood red mad with half a sentence.
Be more like him and tell me whatever i can take it and i won't mind (more than the time i takes me to answer some obscenities back).

And thanks for making me gagging at work with your picture of Oedipussy Rex (meme is on point tho, and it should be everyone's normal reaction to bullshit from our weak leaders).
By the way, macron is a huge proponent of open or polyamorous relationships, he wears a wedding ring on each hands and has more than a few boyfriends. This being his only redeeming quality.

10944835.jpg

macron_antilles_doigt_0.jpg

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
That is why i'm not that bothered by all you judgemental takes (believe me on this :messenger_grinning_sweat:), you cannot help being like that. I wish you were funnier though but this also is beyond your control.
Dude i already answered !
I did until i did not... Not really proud of this part of the story but eh it does feel better...
You can bet on my potential stds, i'll put my medical record in a few months.

Be a better troll at the very least.
The more i learn about you the more vile you seems. You're a boomer brit so 50+, in SE Asia apparently getting tons of pussy because you're white.
Is it the lobster tan ?
Is it the charming way you brits acts whenever your out of your island ?
Is it the quick witted retorts you accostumed us to in the thread ?
Of course not. My bet is that the great majority of your relationship there involve money, and we all know how it goes in those type of countries. If you were german it would have been the grand slam of sex tourism, so you have at least this going for you.
And i guess the more you're here trolling like a braindead moron, the less you're out there fucking a 14 year old looking street urchin... Sometimes you have to sacrifice your thread for the sake of others.
The thread is much more interesting when i'm not posting, i'll take note of that :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I always thought the worst possible relationship is open relation because it implies a dominant relation but at the same time one or both persons inside this dominant relation get cucked. It is so fucked up.

I think i finally get why everyone sees me like a neckbearded virgin cuck. I remember now watching documentary about an obese blue haired gal in a relation with 4 permavirgins where they all lived under the same roof. It was horrible. I really think when the Madone (and i) use the term poly it's just synonym to wanting to screw around, or even not wanting to commit to a relation. It's also an "it" term and she's a bit of a social media consumer so she might want to use it for the virtue signaling effect it can have in certain circle (the ones with hardcore dykes in it, because yes she has a lot of lesbian friends. I tell her of course, even i would be a lesbian if that was what it took to get her, it makes her laugh.

I'll give you a bit of a background to support this theory :

The Madone was married for a long time (ten year +) and after divorce went into an "exclusive" relationship for 3 more years. I think her poly talk might come from the fact that she's just fed up of having to commit and kind of being "obligated" to care for the guy you choose. I think more than wanting to screw around with the most partners possible, she finds some freedom not being committed to a guy. I know everyone will say i'm just wishfully thinking, but eh it's better than saying "cuck" like a weak chinned average kickboxer.
For me it definitely means screwing around and leaving your door open to whatever possibility comes to you. I like being with this woman and spending time with her, but i can also go have drink with my friends and chat the ladys i want in the way i want without having to answer to anyone. This kind of freedom is nice, but i also know i won't be able to construct anyhing solid on such flimsy foundations.

And here comes the lebensraum talk.
You see something in your neighbour garden and start thinking that you deserve it more ?
Don't you remember how it ended up for you last time ?
German really are the worst when they start getting comfortable. Remember your people choose to collectively castrate themselves in 1946. You're the son of an enuch, and an enuch yourself, talking about getting someones girl, when you cannot even protect german girls... Iss this obession with cucking coming from the trauma you bunch of untermenschen got from Cologne's new years eve ? When every german male got cucked by barely a hundred dudes and the whole world watched? You silly Sally. Just go fly a german flag in some demonstration if you feel edgy :messenger_tears_of_joy:

OMZdoEy.gif

Peggies

Gold Member
Yes you are, you prude. Look at you clutching your pearls for someone else who doesn't even mind that much : p
Don't take it personal dude(tte?), especially when it isn't about you...
I was tremendously harsher with nush nush he didn't seem to mind (you neither ???) and he knew exactly how to get me blood red mad with half a sentence.
Be more like him and tell me whatever i can take it and i won't mind (more than the time i takes me to answer some obscenities back).

And thanks for making me gagging at work with your picture of Oedipussy Rex (meme is on point tho, and it should be everyone's normal reaction to bullshit from our weak leaders).
By the way, macron is a huge proponent of open or polyamorous relationships, he wears a wedding ring on each hands and has more than a few boyfriends. This being his only redeeming quality.

10944835.jpg

macron_antilles_doigt_0.jpg
Steve Harvey Whats Wrong With You GIF

Raven117

Goddamit Rudy, us French brought your nation and its constitution into this world, and we'll take you out
1c5a501823ae5a3b3fcda5d758cf545f.png
Didn't bring that Constitution to Texas. #TexasForever. #tobaccospit

Actually the French did have some colonies in Texas.. But lets not overstate the military's prowess of the French!

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Everyone can't express the whole range of his emotions and reflexion with ten ideograms like you memers do : P

Anyway, qucik update, we are starting to talk a lot on the phone (texts mostly though). She also showed me pictures of her daughter doing stuff this week-end, and i'm starting to wonder if she's easing me into doing "familial" stuff with her... I mean going into the relation i thought it was going to be hypersexual, and not much on the other relationship fronts, but it is not.
There's a lot of sex of course, but also stuff you'll find in a "normal" relationship. That boggles me a bit...
Anyway friday i'll take her to a friend of mine's book presentation (is that elitist enough for you?). She'll meet friends of mine for the first time, i'll have to ask her how she wants to present her, maybe it'll clue me on her intentions.
What are you thoughts ?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Everyone can't express the whole range of his emotions and reflexion with ten ideograms like you memers do : P

Anyway, qucik update, we are starting to talk a lot on the phone (texts mostly though). She also showed me pictures of her daughter doing stuff this week-end, and i'm starting to wonder if she's easing me into doing "familial" stuff with her... I mean going into the relation i thought it was going to be hypersexual, and not much on the other relationship fronts, but it is not.
There's a lot of sex of course, but also stuff you'll find in a "normal" relationship. That boggles me a bit...
Anyway friday i'll take her to a friend of mine's book presentation (is that elitist enough for you?). She'll meet friends of mine for the first time, i'll have to ask her how she wants to present her, maybe it'll clue me on her intentions.
What are you thoughts ?
hdNLjSZ.gif

Trunx81

This thread keeps delivering. What started with a funny premise evolved into a full blown out european war. Now the french just needs to raise the white flag. ;)

On the other hand, I know a Brit who demands an AIDS-test from every woman he sleeps with. There are extremes on every end
(only on Toots there´s a hot tiny ass)

Winter John

Gold Member
This thread keeps delivering. What started with a funny premise evolved into a full blown out european war. Now the french just needs to raise the white flag. ;)

On the other hand, I know a Brit who demands an AIDS-test from every woman he sleeps with. There are extremes on every end
That ain’t extreme. Sounds more like basic common sense to me. Brit chicks will fuck anything that moves.

Winter John

Gold Member
It's not the women but the men. David Attenborough never got round to making a mini series on kicking out time of British nightclubs.
It’s most definitely the women too. I’ve done some travelling round the UK and them Brit chicks are permanently on heat. If you’re even halfway presentable they’ll flock like pigeons

lifa-cobex

I caught the clap a few months back.
It's a pain in the ass to clear up......

I hate rubbers.
What's a guy to do.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
Emphasize on "YOUR thoughts", not the ones of some weak chinned (street fighter) alpha mentor !

That's what i want to know !!
i guess it would be easier for me if she starts hitting on all my friends like a raging whore, this way i'd know what her deal is.

Perhaps I'm insecure. But I wouldn't be introducing a girl I want to girlfriend to any single mates before that happens. Doubly so in your case.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Why is this thread still fucking going? It seems as though all we're doing is shitting on OP and he has to defend his personal honour against our attacks. What's left of it of course.
Because i have fun and a few others might also you empty headed animal food through wiper.

Toots

Gold Member
You know what kind of girl she is; she told you upfront.
Yes but she didn't act like one for the few times we were together, so i have a hard time reconciling (if that's even a word) the fact that she present herself as this "new era" raging whore (ie polyamorous pansexual girl ond social apps) with how she is when we're together. I know the fact she agreed to rawdogging on our second date might be a clue, but on the other hand, we spent the sunday afternoon of our week-end together working on an article for her and on work related stuff. I mean were she a raging whore she would have gone and meet others dude instead of staying working (although yes we did have sex a few times that afternoon Peggies Peggies you prude).

On of my theories is that she just finds herself too plain, not cool enough and she uses thoses categorizations to appear more cool.
Another of my theories is that i'm playing myself whisfully thinking, and i'm amazed dj khaled did not yet appear on the thread to tell me that.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Yes but she didn't act like one for the few times we were together, so i have a hard time reconciling (if that's even a word) the fact that she present herself as this "new era" raging whore (ie polyamorous pansexual girl ond social apps) with how she is when we're together. I know the fact she agreed to rawdogging on our second date might be a clue, but on the other hand, we spent the sunday afternoon of our week-end together working on an article for her and on work related stuff. I mean were she a raging whore she would have gone and meet others dude instead of staying working (although yes we did have sex a few times that afternoon Peggies Peggies you prude).

On of my theories is that she just finds herself too plain, not cool enough and she uses thoses categorizations to appear more cool.
Another of my theories is that i'm playing myself whisfully thinking, and i'm amazed dj khaled did not yet appear on the thread to tell me that.
Lot of love chemicals swirling around your brain right now bro. Just because she’s poly doesn’t mean she’s going to flaunt her other guys around you—at least not until you’re fully attached. At that point, let the mind games begin.

Winter John

Gold Member
I dated a French girl once. Met her in a swimming pool. She was weird. One minute she'd be all happy talking about the club or bar she was taking me to. The next she'd be lying on her bed crying Oh John, John, Mon Stupide Americaine. Tout est de la merde. C'est de la merde. It's tough when you know you're being insulted but you don't understand what the insults are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom