• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Acrylic7

Gift from my kid brother for being in law school.

T5Ab1.jpg

Frame it

Beck

Three pickups thus far:
BexGx.jpg

28JFd.jpg

ElpsY.jpg

^^ The cover didn't turn out that sharp in the image... is it because of the reflective cover?

In anticipation of the 22nd, Wi-Fi pre-order box :)

Sorry for the bad quality, I only had my phone to take it.
The headphones are okay, nothing too great but the 5€ PSN discount will come in handy for Super Stardust!

isny

napkin dispenser
My wife bought me some early valentines day gifts...

I knew about Transformers but not about Up in 3D! She ordered it from the UK!

It's being released here in North America soon. (The 3D version)

As far as I'm aware, the UK Pixar titles are region locked anyways, so better to wait.

JK6mW.jpg

Found this brand new at FYE for $30 after my Xmas gift card. Not sure if I'm gonna keep it though.

Sell it to meeee! (Or another Gaffer, but preferably meee!)

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
It's been quite a while since I've posted my pick-ups; I've been pretty busy with life in general, and while I'm sure I've forgotten a few cool things to show off, I haven't had much time for anything too awesome.

Anyway, my birthday was on the 28th. Had a great day with my mom and sister, they took me out to see both The Grey and Man on a Ledge (the former was fantastic, the latter was okay), we had some good food, and shared the nice weather. I got a few good gifts and a little bit of money to offset the other purchases.

Steelseries I-2 glass mousepad:

6784762369_40f27bcd18_b.jpg

6804825321_e84e806e2a_b.jpg

6804830369_30b48a14b7_b.jpg

... and I've wanted one of these for a *long* time; a white PS2 slim:

6804827541_c158984fac_b.jpg

AkIRA_22

7970!

Picked it up yesterday and have put it through it's paces. Very nice card and a huge step up from 2x5870s.

20120201_1128462.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

Kagami

Wat, I mean, that's cool and all but why?
1) In some countries, e.g. the U.S., downloading unauthorized copies of software is a violation of copyright law, regardless of whether you own a copy of it already, but copying it yourself directly from your own copy is permitted for personal use/space shifting/format shifting, like ripping CDs.
2) You can read (and write) save data from the carts, so you can access your old save games.
3) Playing it directly off the cartridge is totally rad.

Tattooth

Excuse my atrocious picture taking ability, but I don't think I will be able to top this pick up.
It was a bitch to frame because of the size and I still need to clean and hang it.

Sadist

January was pretty cheap

7gyy0.jpg

Won Mario Kart 7, PES 2011 was € 8 and I got Darksiders for € 6,99. All new and sealed.

February kicked off today :)

DWqpa.jpg

Calmine

Yeah first pick up post Gaf :D

Finally been waiting a while for the MGS HD collection almost came close to importing it. Borrowing Resistance 3 so no online pass and Goldeneye on the cheap.

IMAG0008-1.jpg

Top Bottom