• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

1) In some countries, e.g. the U.S., downloading unauthorized copies of software is a violation of copyright law, regardless of whether you own a copy of it already, but copying it yourself directly from your own copy is permitted for personal use/space shifting/format shifting, like ripping CDs.
2) You can read (and write) save data from the carts, so you can access your old save games.
3) Playing it directly off the cartridge is totally rad.
But it's an iPod/iPhone!
ik1jcRmrI7Nl7.jpg

charmed699

Neo Member
Final Fantasy 13-2 Collector's edition. What I have been playing for the last couple of days. Better than expected.

Soundtrack section:

ff13_2_1_r.jpg

Art book section:

ff13_2_2_r.jpg

Netto-kun

A new member in the family. Bought Mario Kart 7 from Amazon UK's Lightning Deal back in December.
SSL22432.jpg

Slam Dunk and the artbook December. Picked up Sonic Generations from another Amazon UK deal.
SSL22438.jpg

SSL22442.jpg

SSL22419.jpg

And lastly, a couple of books for two courses I am taking this semester.

Bumhead

Banned
Everytime I see someone buy the 3DS, Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land haul, I wish it was me doing it again. That was such a sweet system pick up. The 3DS should have launched like that.

Enjoy it, mate.

smr00

Banned
It's been quite a while since I've posted my pick-ups; I've been pretty busy with life in general, and while I'm sure I've forgotten a few cool things to show off, I haven't had much time for anything too awesome.

Anyway, my birthday was on the 28th. Had a great day with my mom and sister, they took me out to see both The Grey and Man on a Ledge (the former was fantastic, the latter was okay), we had some good food, and shared the nice weather. I got a few good gifts and a little bit of money to offset the other purchases.

Steelseries I-2 glass mousepad:

... and I've wanted one of these for a *long* time; a white PS2 slim:
the 1001 video games book is decent, but what boggles my mind is how WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 is on the list but not No Mercy or even WM 2000 which was a turning point for wrestling video games.

And SDvR2010 is arguably one of the worst SD games in the series, HCTP deserves it more. A lot of really odd choices in the book that doesn't deserve to be in it, i know it's opinions but whoever wrote it seems to of not played many great games. like ODST and DLC is in the book, they literally put DLC as full games instead of just adding the DLC with the actual game, that is sloppy lazy work IMO.

It's still a great coffee table book, it was just poorly written and it seems like 0 thought was put into it, like whoever wrote it was like alright lets just put every popular franchise, lets throw 9 GTA games, 5 COD games in it and put DLC as actual games. I know this isn't the 1001 BEST games but whoever wrote this could of easily toned down the selection to add other games that you MUST play i mean he/she put madden 10.. madden 10.. MADDEN 10 /rant

Sylver

Banned
5HtSV.jpg

Catherine figurine, take a little bit to arrive (more than a week) but happy :D.-
Only two figurines to close my collection (one TBA :()

dreamfall

Posting for my biggest pick up in awhile.

Finally got a new Slim PS3 after the other yellowed. Flash makes Cole look like he's about to electrocute!

wDkFp.jpg

Finally got my hands on Catwoman Bishoujo! Hoorays!

J6Uku.jpg

Brubaker's genius + Pyrrha!

AUHYk.jpg

ijFrd.jpg

My first post in one of these threads. I got this yesterday. Sorry for the camera phone pic.

I absolutely LOVE that box art for the limited edition, it's much better than the standard edition art. Do you know if there's a high resolution version I could print off anywhere?

Top Bottom