• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hip Hop Awards 2011 - Presented By GAF-Hop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

I'm in New Zealand. It's like 9pm on tuesday. I got confused and said Monday US time, and then tonight NZ time :p My bad.

Recon

Banned
I'm in New Zealand. It's like 9pm on tuesday. I got confused and said Monday US time, and then tonight NZ time :p My bad.

Haha its all good, I was just getting confused lol. Damn Koalas over there in hobbitville. I bet your next excuse is a dingo ate your baby right?

Not.Even.Close. Oneirology and Return of 4Eva best albums of the year.

I can see where you and all the other people who think that are coming from, but tbh I have to be in really specific moods to listen to either. Really specific.

I can listen to XXX whenever, probably my most played album of last year. I'd rank it behind those 2 for appearances sake, being honest with myself and speaking from my level of enjoyment I'd put it ahead.

DominoKid

I'm surprised you made it to 5 listens.

Oneirology was boring as fuck to me during the first listen.

No interest in revisiting that album ever.

nib95

Banned
I'll vote properly later, not too sure what my faves were at this moment. But I do know WTT got boring for me real fast. Only a few stand out tracks on the entire album. Oneirology was great, a slew of amazing tracks, but also a touch monotonous in flavour and style. But still one of my faves.

Personal pick might actually be Apathy - Honkey Kong. Believe it or not, I also really enjoyed Drake - Take Care (thought I'd dislike it but there are some solid tracks on there), but I'll need to mull over all the albums again before deciding.

Macca

My god. Just did what I thought would be my final recount, and shit, it's still close as fuck. One vote in it. The thing is, on other occasions I've gotten more for Oneirology, sometimes more for KRIT.

At this stage I'm going to postpone for another 24 hours (yes, I'm like a no talent Dr Dre). If people are able to count up the votes for those 2 albums and just post them in this thread I'll go with what the consensus is at this time tomorrow.

Sorry guys, but I really don't want to give it out when I've counted wrong.

Here are some spreadsheets I've been using to help with the voting

First: The total of every vote for every album.

Second: A list of the votes I have for KRIT. I was trying to make sure I didn't miss any.

IrishNinja

honestly, that's peterboy, TangMeng and IrishNinja so far for WTT; only recon and old man siddx vetoed it, and they don't count. save yourself some time, maccas!

Recon

Banned
I honestly love that WTT did not come close to winning it. The bitter tears of fanboys are delicious. Yes, I would be bitter if it did win, but it didnt. So I dont give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom